• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Whats your take on Craig, Fang
Not town reading him. He's coming off pretty slippery and slimy like in the last game he was scum and I can't shake the feeling about it. Town Craig is *very* active, here there's none of that.

I know.

but I wanted extra clarification - I don't see the point in dropping a name and then suddenly making it vague after laying it on so thick previouly, made me double-check
Its not like it was being built up to be a surprise or twist. You've dragged your feet against most of what I suggested so I went about it that way. I seriously though want to know why you aren't town reading Magic and Bachi.

Grammaton

Consigliere
The proof is in the objective consensus that the only one getting defensive, annoyed, and otherwise bothered was him, not me, by the reactions of most other posters tbh my girl. Beyond that, you seem weirdly interested in pushing Gram's pov despite the fact he was prepping you for a mislynch and indicated you had little credibility so this is odd. He also shaded Tweet earlier and went roundabout in the way he did it.

I don't find your reasons sound and I certainly don't understand your echoing a push on Magic. It doesn't make much sense to me.

??????

I literally said that retro was one of my strongest town reads lmao

I said she was deteriorating because she was doing stuff that I found to be pointless - where was she being prepped for a mislynch exactly?

‘He also shaded tweet’ - in what way? I said all his takes were on players he didn’t know, then he started giving thoughts on players he did?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Not to boast or anything, but I think that I had more thread control last phase than Magic, since my main push got more traction, I feel weird that Magic, Craig, and Gramm were basically ok with a no lynch last day phase, so one of them will most likely be wolf here, I actually have Magic in a more favorable spot rn than lets say Gramm, mainly because of his push on Sky, but we can always make this day phase a claim fest and decide what to do.

Please elaborate on how pushing flipped town makes you look favourably at someone?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
??????

I literally said that retro was one of my strongest town reads lmao

I said she was deteriorating because she was doing stuff that I found to be pointless - where was she being prepped for a mislynch exactly?

‘He also shaded tweet’ - in what way? I said all his takes were on players he didn’t know, then he started giving thoughts on players he did?
'in what way?"

You said he (Tweet) was taking safe reads too strongly and basically playing in a very easy way to appear that way.

It doesn't matter though if you initially had Retro as a strong town read, because you heel-faced turned face on her over little to naturally have that sort of change on her slot and you offered nothing else except prepping a potential mislynch down the line by continually questioning reads regarding my slot from start to end of day 1.

Bachi

Distinguished
Please elaborate on how pushing flipped town makes you look favourably at someone?
I pushed Sky also; I could resonate with Magic`s thoughts more than not, i took in account that magic has experience with sky also, so its not like it was a half-baked push like mine, She flipped town, yes, it doesnt change what happened last day.

Grammaton

Consigliere
'in what way?"

You said he (Tweet) was taking safe reads too strongly and basically playing in a very easy way to appear that way.

It doesn't matter though if you initially had Retro as a strong town read, because you heel-faced turned face on her over little to naturally have that sort of change on her slot and you offered nothing else except prepping a potential mislynch down the line by continually questioning reads regarding my slot from start to end of day 1.

No I absolutely did not say that at all. Go and get the quote. I said he was making observations that I felt were objectively correct but because he doesn’t really have any familiarity with the players he was making them about, they were easy because there’s no real follow up possible

As for the rest of this post, yes, Im not at all convinced you are town, so yes I am going to question those reads - I se you’ve already decided I’m scum by characterising it as preparing a mislynch for down the line, so we can drop the charade now

Grammaton

Consigliere
I pushed Sky also; I could resonate with Magic`s thoughts more than not, i took in account that magic has experience with sky also, so its not like it was a half-baked push like mine, She flipped town, yes, it doesnt change what happened last day.

So no concerns that she was exploited by a stronger player and you were taken for a sucker?

For the record, this isn’t about magic. I’m not sold on him being town but I’m more interested in your perspective here

Bachi

Distinguished
So no concerns that she was exploited by a stronger player and you were taken for a sucker?

For the record, this isn’t about magic. I’m not sold on him being town but I’m more interested in your perspective here
I dont have Magic in my town leans, I liked his push on Sky(yeah she flipped town it is what it is), but I think that I dislike more the fact that he unvoted Frinkels when he got traction, wont mind taking a claim from him.
Idk if the right aproach is to get claims now

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
No I absolutely did not say that at all. Go and get the quote. I said he was making observations that I felt were objectively correct but because he doesn’t really have any familiarity with the players he was making them about, they were easy because there’s no real follow up possible
That absolutely isn't the impression or vibe I got from your post when you were asking about how Tweet was playing with his reads. Also don't know why this was something exclusive to him you would attribute when several of us have little familiarity with Nibel, Frenckles, and some others.
As for the rest of this post, yes, Im not at all convinced you are town, so yes I am going to question those reads - I se you’ve already decided I’m scum by characterising it as preparing a mislynch for down the line, so we can drop the charade now
You accused me of being stagnate in my play in day 1, not actively reacting to 'new information', and consistently attempted to undermine my position and credibility at every turn. That in combination with your weird reaction to me having not once ever uttered or implied initially I had any sort of town read on you to put you in my perspective POV list was more eye opening.

You don't think I'm town? Fine.
I don't think your town for the reason I've already clarified.

I'll absolutely try and push your lynch and Craig's after whatever Nibel or Frenkcles or whatever his name are flipped barring role reveals and however or if CC's get involved.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I dont have Magic in my town leans, I liked his push on Sky(yeah she flipped town it is what it is), but I think that I dislike more the fact that he unvoted Frinkels when he got traction, wont mind taking a claim from him.
Idk if the right aproach is to get claims now

Well, the split now is either 6/5/1 or 7/4/1, so we aren’t far away from mass claim being correct, which feels bad but it is what it is

Grammaton

Consigliere
That absolutely isn't the impression or vibe I got from your post when you were asking about how Tweet was playing with his reads. Also don't know why this was something exclusive to him you would attribute when several of us have little familiarity with Nibel, Frenckles, and some others.

You accused me of being stagnate in my play in day 1, not actively reacting to 'new information', and consistently attempted to undermine my position and credibility at every turn. That in combination with your weird reaction to me having not once ever uttered or implied initially I had any sort of town read on you to put you in my perspective POV list was more eye opening.

You don't think I'm town? Fine.
I don't think your town for the reason I've already clarified.

I'll absolutely try and push your lynch and Craig's after whatever Nibel or Frenkcles or whatever his name are flipped barring role reveals and however or if CC's get involved.

Well, I’m telling you what I said. If you get a different impression than the actual words I use, I would suggest that you’re seeing what you want to see - whether that’s town OMGUS or scum play, it sits entirely with you.

How exactly should I behave toward someone I don’t think is town exactly? You’re doing exactly what I objected to you doing lmao

I don’t understand what the bolded means, but I suspect it’s your usual trick of trying to spice up any accusation you make by just randomly saying it’s weird or bizarre- not as weird or bizarre as you shading the stump after she’s flipped though!

Just push my lynch now pal, what you waiting for?

Grammaton

Consigliere
I’m going to assume ultra went with 4 mafia and a serial killer fwiw - of the 5 convicts, is there anyone who would fit as an Indy?

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Because it's important and may explain things. If this Izou Motobe is important why would he be vanilla.

Vote Lynch Magic

It's your turn, now
You're all over the place. This feels like a throw shit at the wall until something sticks approach and I'm not a fan of it.
Why did people take the gas off frinkles last phase? It didn't seem like there was any real reason to?
Didn't they claim?

Tbf, I don't think Sky was in any way a weaker player. Not from what I saw anyways. But that aside, I kinda agree with this. Assuming you're implying what I think you're implying, anyways.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Magic did give raisins tbf

Though quite why he'd be having any sort of reason to do anything during fluff phase is another question

Weird kinda-TMI spec here

Bachi wasting time on idle chatter and setup spec is just ew

For all I've bashed about Aurelian's current change of play I actually consider that the towniest voice sussing me recently lol. No one else has real reasons

saving for later

That rules out the possibility that anything I do could be just NAI

I'd love to know why you haven't named CP if you disliked his vote in the same way you do mine megacomfy

Poor opening, fluffing far too much just to content pad, inconsistency regarding CP (which could be a potential link)

As for a reads list I've got some vague ideas, but give it a bit for me to establish something more solid

You called CP a vulture for voting you but then you didn't put him in your PoE like you did for me, that's inconsistency.

As for my other reads:
Retro strongest town read rn, feels like solve mode even if attempting to rationalise Juice's play is misguided
The Xenos/Aurelian interaction is odd because I initially didn't like Xenos because the flavour spec felt TMI... he's gotten better tho while Aurelian has gotten worse
I admire Frinckles' confidence, would love to know the meta there from someone who's familiar
Juice's brand of anti-town play is NAI like I've said
Gad had an awful first post but is now merely inoffensive
Mystery mode Gram isn't the play I'm used to, usually as town he tries to lead more I think, he feels more backseat
I remember I was iffy about Magic early but I don't remember why honestly

Well that's a relief

Unvote
Vote Bachi

Bachi null 📸

Okay here's my brain stuff regarding the pertinent issues

Bachi potentially linked to CP, and Magic potentially linked to Frinckles. There's not scum in both those pairs, but I'd say one of them is s/s. CP/Magic are 2000% not knowingly aligned.
Jinri maybe in that Bachi/CP circle given the reads there
Tweet sticking close to Magic's thoughts recently, maybe scum? maybe pocketed? who knows

Town leader Gram is my thought

It's all in my posts during the readback. Magic is one of the initial votes on the Frinckles wagon (distance), but goes off when it's got steam behind it (after Gram voted it, notably). Also the spec about "Frinckles might not be scum as no one is defending" when he could... just tell his scum mates not to defend too hard? Magic's definitely got the capacity and leadership to do so

If I'd stuck with Bachi you'd say I was self-preserving because Bachi sussed me

You missed the point of my post which is that you'd have said this either way. It's agenda-based.

And if I were self-preserving, so fucking what? It's day 1, one of the top players in the section has his eyes on me, no flips or info so no one to explicitly trust. Should I just lie back and take it?

No, I voted my "previous town read" to help the town consensus and to solve you. NL is bad

Vote Count 3, Day 1

Aurelian - Craig > Xenos > Chouchou > Sky
Magic - Nibel > Craig > Sky
Retro - Nibel
Gram - Aurelian > ChouChou (invalid) > Frinckles
Frinckles - Bachi
Sky - Bachi > ChouChou > Bachi > Frinckles
Craig - Bachi > Sky > Frinckles
Xenos - Aurelian
Hayumi - Gram
Tweet - Bachi
Bachi - ChouChou > Sky > Frinckles
Gad - ChouChou (Invalid)
Jinri - Frinckles
Nibel - Frinckles

Frinckles - 6
Bachi - 2
Sky - 2
Gram - 1
Aurelian - 1
Nibel - 1

With 15 players remaining, it takes 8 to lynch
alright, here we are

Grammaton

Consigliere
You're all over the place. This feels like a throw shit at the wall until something sticks approach and I'm not a fan of it.

Didn't they claim?

Tbf, I don't think Sky was in any way a weaker player. Not from what I saw anyways. But that aside, I kinda agree with this. Assuming you're implying what I think you're implying, anyways.

I will tell you now that magic is a significantly stronger player than Sky, and that’s not being disrespectful to Sky

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Well, I’m telling you what I said. If you get a different impression than the actual words I use, I would suggest that you’re seeing what you want to see - whether that’s town OMGUS or scum play, it sits entirely with you.
Suggesting I 'see what I want to see' is a clever way of suggesting my perspective is wrong but I'm not going to go along with that now am I? Either way, I'm not buying what your suggesting at all and there's nothing scummy for that to be the case for me with suspecting you.
How exactly should I behave toward someone I don’t think is town exactly? You’re doing exactly what I objected to you doing lmao
Hardly at all. Again: I will repeat you simply objected to town reads on me, didn't defer to any actual coherent reason or cause for why those reads were wrong, and then added later in day 1 that I wasn't responding to new information or changes in the game's direction. Despite the very clear fact that was wrong; from isoing Magic's posts to read him as town, interactions that go beyond me vs Xenos, engagement with Bachi and Sky as well as Retro, you have played an agenda around my slot and ironically are the one more guilty of being static position wise regarding how the day went.

That's what it is.
I don’t understand what the bolded means, but I suspect it’s your usual trick of trying to spice up any accusation you make by just randomly saying it’s weird or bizarre- not as weird or bizarre as you shading the stump after she’s flipped though!

Just push my lynch now pal, what you waiting for?
Cute shading actually, kind of twisted irony here but I never shaded Retro. I also never gave any strong indications about her alignment in day 1 either, I only said I believed she was being misdirected by you and I still standby that. Besides have some patience, I said I'll push for your lynch after Nibel or Frenckles get flipped first, I have zero reason to rush here and I'm tying you with Craig as being equally slippery.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Actually, why can’t Sky just have been vigged?
This feels like a soft claim
:hm

I did talk about a third party kill

Until I know who the vig is (and I don't want PRs to claim so early), this kill makes more sense to be calculated given her reads and prior interactions with some slots
Hence why I've convinced myself it's a scum motivated kill until proven otherwise

Bachi

Distinguished
I’m going to assume ultra went with 4 mafia and a serial killer fwiw - of the 5 convicts, is there anyone who would fit as an Indy?
Or maybe 4-5 mafia since I only see 2 kills at night, and Retrolize using her role
Sky can be a vig shot here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back