• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Why did people take the gas off frinkles last phase? It didn't seem like there was any real reason to?
he claimed VT and ultra always give strong fakes, plus his indignance felt genuine. given sky's flip and magic's attempt to divert from frinckles onto sky after initial supporting pushing frinckles I'm inclined to think he had magic coaching him tho.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Not to boast or anything, but I think that I had more thread control last phase than Magic, since my main push got more traction, I feel weird that Magic, Craig, and Gramm were basically ok with a no lynch last day phase, so one of them will most likely be wolf here, I actually have Magic in a more favorable spot rn than lets say Gramm, mainly because of his push on Sky, but we can always make this day phase a claim fest and decide what to do.
why is my name in this list???

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
vote nibel

His vote on frinckles last day phase was bad. And it's apart of tweets legacy. Same with bachi. Don't have a lot of time myself right here but I'll be checking in as best u can.

:ti

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Retro you need to not project the way you view and rate a player onto others. It doesn't work that way.
yeah no way in hell we're lynching nibel today

Grammaton

Consigliere
magic/aurelian scum, possibly frinckles as a teammate with magic's attempt to derail onto sky last phase. could see him suggesting the VT claim there as we'd expect a good fake for scum

Why do you think magic hitched himself to Aurelian so openly and unprompted?

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Why do you think magic hitched himself to Aurelian so openly and unprompted?
to put him off limits, I tried something similar with effective results when I was teamed with aurelian. I took a lighter touch because I wasn't willing to coach aurelian, but you know magic would be. magic goes for the high difficulty play and wants to try and sweep games. anyway look at aurelian's posts, he's playing within magic's strategy for this game. no way he wouldn't be voting me or you if he really thought we were scum.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
to put him off limits, I tried something similar with effective results when I was teamed with aurelian. I took a lighter touch because I wasn't willing to coach aurelian, but you know magic would be. magic goes for the high difficulty play and wants to try and sweep games. anyway look at aurelian's posts, he's playing within magic's strategy for this game. no way he wouldn't be voting me or you if he really thought we were scum.
Craig syncing with my own tactics?!

Grammaton

Consigliere
In isolation I think it’s plenty feasible they’re both scum, but the link feels off to me. I toyed with the idea that Aurelian was Indy and magic scum, as it explains Aurelians egocentric play as well as a TMI read from Magic quite neatly, but then that feels off split wise

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
magic/aurelian scum, possibly frinckles as a teammate with magic's attempt to derail onto sky last phase. could see him suggesting the VT claim there as we'd expect a good fake for scum
Your squirming, I already said to Gram I'm happy to go along with Nibel's wagon for now and you two are my main scum POV, bald man.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
he claimed VT and ultra always give strong fakes, plus his indignance felt genuine. given sky's flip and magic's attempt to divert from frinckles onto sky after initial supporting pushing frinckles I'm inclined to think he had magic coaching him tho.
Do you think the ones who gave pushback to this might have been a mixture of town, but also scum trying to give themselves town points for opposing such an opportunistic vote on Sky?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
why is my name in this list???
Because you are a slippery little eel and coasting in the background for the most part. Stop feigning indignation you should be town read when you aren't, you've given next to nothing in this game so far.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
In isolation I think it’s plenty feasible they’re both scum, but the link feels off to me. I toyed with the idea that Aurelian was Indy and magic scum, as it explains Aurelians egocentric play as well as a TMI read from Magic quite neatly, but then that feels off split wise
could also explain the impotence in aurelian's approach this game when according to his words "craig is playing like he does when he's scum" and the fact he pushed my lynch all game last game, you'd think he'd be all gung-ho to flip me and get double vindication. either way, we should flip magic here

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
However I will say that the argument I could be taken along for a ride and having someone press my paranoia with slots to agenda press is still a threat in and of itself so I'm not against taking different routes here if necessary

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
anyway I'm feeling strong town reads on too many players to allow for magic to be town here. the walls are closing in on him. sky flip sealed it for me. gad, gram, and bachi all feel obvtown to me.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I just don't like where and who it's coming from, that's a pretty hyper aware level of speculation that normally most don't put out as a potential issue down the road until fifty million lynches later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back