• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Ranked Baki Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
1. CraigPelton
2. Magic
6. RDK
7. Gram
8. Bachi
9. Xenos

11. Hayumi
12. Aurelian
13. Nibel
14. Jinri
15. Gad
16. Frinckles

5/6 of these are gonna be mafia/SK. I think Nibel is likely town based on all the people in my POE who are willing to lynch her today.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
could also explain the impotence in aurelian's approach this game when according to his words "craig is playing like he does when he's scum" and the fact he pushed my lynch all game last game, you'd think he'd be all gung-ho to flip me and get double vindication. either way, we should flip magic here
Your squirming, I already said to Gram I'm happy to go along with Nibel's wagon for now and you two are my main scum POV, bald man.
Craig you don't read well.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
1. CraigPelton
2. Magic
6. RDK
7. Gram
8. Bachi
9. Xenos

11. Hayumi
12. Aurelian
13. Nibel
14. Jinri
15. Gad
16. Frinckles

5/6 of these are gonna be mafia/SK. I think Nibel is likely town based on all the people in my POE who are willing to lynch her today.
Color the rest of the reads

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
My only problem with this list is that you're very strongly against the votes on Nibel cause you think they're from scum but... you don't have a read on Nibel?
1. CraigPelton
2. Magic
6. RDK
7. Gram
8. Bachi
9. Xenos

11. Hayumi
12. Aurelian
13. Nibel
14. Jinri
15. Gad
16. Frinckles

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I have no opinion on nibel's play but I believe she's being set up for a lynch today so is very likely not mafia.

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
where is the problem?
I'm just trying to understand why you have no read on Nibel if you're so sure that Aurelion and Magic are scum and that they're pushing on Nibel. I mean, going down that path, you should at least be a little confident that Nibel isn't scum. Or are you saying they're putting too much pressure and bringing attention to their team mate that early?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
My only problem with this list is that you're very strongly against the votes on Nibel cause you think they're from scum but... you don't have a read on Nibel?
I just got out of a game with Ultra as scum who deliberately swerved away from assigning color reads because it forces him into being responsible for them in the later phases
He literally hopped off like a rabid bunny and said "I'll do them later" - assigning definitive town/safe reads but not establishing anything past that gives me nothing to work with if someone gets offed

You can gauge a lot from read's lists after a flip, and I'll die on that hill

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Anywho my thoughts are on stuff that's ancient but I'll still do it.

Odd with Magic doing a testy thing with Nibel to start off and trying to get others to follow, then going up Fang for the CP vote. I know he said he's tired of town clearing folks but this is sure a differnt statr to the game
Think Retro took a buit too much with the Magic vote fwiw
Xenos role speccing on p1 is eh. Why?
Bachi gets into as well p2, but idk, tells me nothing for alignments
Magic town leans it? Hmm ok, spec is just paper pushing stat padding of posts
Retro showing a little bit of synergy with Magic here.
Magic questiuons Frackles leaning town but is fine for himself to do it? Not sure why he's so on about Nibel's activity and post havits either. Oh he's done witht he spec stuff now with an ok response. excited town that can't hide bejhind spec. ok, that's moot then.

Sky defending Magic and calling out the spec straight away is a red flag for me.

I'm at page 8.

Town column can have magic, tweet, gram, xenos, fang cos he's not being lazy and isod magic to read town.

Is my vote needed?

I'll do a proper read up during the night and see how my thoughts track from there
jeez lethal's posts were oddly obsessed with magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back