• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pack it up guys, all the FF7 calcs are wrong, the planet is just really small

...The FF7 Planet... is literally fucking Earth:

The entire attack of Supernova starts in our Solar System and destroys multiple Planets and ends at Earth.
Not to mention he's using the fucking INGAME MAP rather than the fact that maybe... just fucking maybe... lots of fucking time passes when the party traverses throughout the entire damn game(And ESPECIALLY notable during Meteorfall which we was given an actual TIME that it would take to reach Earth and you still do multiple things that ultimately take until the Final Dungeon in which it was going to impact the Planet right then and there).

why are sb debaters so fucking dishonest lol

Because that's all they are capable of doing when they refuse to accept that a series is potentially stronger than they give it credit for. Instead of accepting it like adults, they will downplay it and suddenly be the "true interpretors" that know what the writers and director actually mean.

It's fucking worse because as the person who rebutted him stated, the entire timeline shows FFVII in it's entirety... took 2 months... which is actually extremely reasonable and makes sense:

Like holy hell, these are some of the most pathetic reaches since information on FFVII is readily... READILY available due to how absurdly popular and well known it is.

i just dont get why you would even want to be that way

Because it's the Spacebattler way. They allow anyone and everyone to participate and due to not wanting to hurt feelings, they will allow anything and everything with or without proof because that's who they are.

They ultimately cultivated this stupid shit which is why you constantly get users that have no idea what they are talking about and yet instead of backing people who bring in real shit, they will disagree because "They know better".

No outside help
Classic equipment
To the death
Rest and cure from any damage at the end of each meeting
Distance: 20 m
Place: abandoned city
equalized stats towards Zoro

1.Chevelier d'Eon
2.Gaius Julius Caesar
3.Okada Izo
4.Saito Hajime
5.Okita Soji
6.Ushiwakamaru
7.Lancelot (Saber)
8.Yagyu Munenori
9.Sasaki Kojiro
10.Miyamoto Musashi

He doesn't make it past Caesar:
Crocea Mors: Yellow Death
Classification: Anti-Personnel Noble Phantasm
Range: 1~2
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

Crocea Mors (Yellow Death). A golden sword. When its True Name is released, after the first strike that automatically hits the target, Luck Checks are conducted “until one fails”, and it becomes possible for this attack to be granted an additional guaranteed strike no more than the number of checks that had consecutively succeeded. A super consecutive attack.

In close combat, there is no doubt that it has the power of certain victory the moment the enemy is seen (I came, I saw, I conquered), but Caesar himself does not overly feel like drawing out this sword. While he was alive, it appeared that he will never forget how he lost this sword as he carelessly got it stuck in an enemy’s shield.

A potentially infinite attack that will ALWAYS hit the target on the first hit and every other successful check is ANOTHER guaranteed hit... and with how terrible Zoro's Luck is...
RIP.

Finally adding this shit here instead of the Nasuverse Thread where I have no clue how I did that for the 2nd time.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member

lmfao

if Child of the Galaxy is legit he literally runs train over everyone except the Batcon servants

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
https://www.fanverse.org/threads/toshiro-vs-the-female-sr.1257639/
Oh look, more Hitsugaya downplay.

Yep the Femritters are TOTALLY going to kill him before he reaches his Adult state (despite the fact that fucking GERARD couldn't) because:

Sables (because who else would it be): "Hitsugaya's not suited to high pressure scenarios and you can't stall against multiple opponents."

Yes the guy who can just repeatedly keep making ice to shield him from all angles and over a ridiculous AOE, ISN'T suited to stall out these bitches, is that right? Funny because it seems like he has the literal perfect tool kit to do exactly that. Functionally Daiguren Hyourinamaru is on par with Senbonsakura Kageyoshi for defensive capabilities, the petals are just more durable than Hitsugaya's ice. So why wouldn't he be able to hold out until he reaches Adult Form and stomps hard again Sables? :mjpls

Oh yeah because Sables has decided to treat Hitsugaya as incompetant and underwhelming for some reason despite him having the feats to show that IS NOT the case. 🤦‍♂️

I can see this becoming stupid real fast.

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Summed up: "I don't like the idea of OP being multi-continental so here are a bunch of dumb whatabout arguments"

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Thing is, I certainly wouldn't say this is a "stomp" in favor of the Empire without more information. The Mede administration just ended a brutal war, and their logistics clearly suffered as a result. They own a lot of territory and resources, but keeping that together is presented as increasingly difficult during this particular era. While they maintain a smattering of superhumanly strong fighters, this is your daily reminder that cutting through plate armor or smashing solid stone is a feat that the vast majority of soldiers can't accomplish precisely because the people who can are always represented as heroes, travelers or otherwise above the average man. Wizards are obviously more nuanced than, "The most experienced mage who trained for decades can blow up a fortress wall." It's probably a combination of academic/ethical non-involvement, and the simple fact there aren't a ton of them walking around.

The result is that war on the surface of Nirn is waged under terms of the Middle Ages, sans anachronisms like schooners, carronades, gunpowder charges, acute-point longswords, and widely available munitions-grade plate. Those inventions actually point towards the early modern era, though decidedly pre-industrial. Which wars were won by a universe-busting Thu'um? Pretty much none of them. That's basically how Elder Scrolls works. There're cosmic forces out there, yet they're beholden to limitations most of the time. Tiber Septim, for all that's written about him, is also shrouded in mystery; there isn't much you can assert amidst the numerous contradictions in various accounts.
Stop pretending you're a TES fan

Stop pretending you're a TES fan

This seriously reminds me when Siriel or GaRbs speaks about the Nasuverse and I'm like "Even fucking REDDITORS know the series has gotten massive powercreep since" :mjlol

They only "pretend" they are fans and are knowledgeable(When they either lie, bullshit or literally has to get told and shown obvious proof of something to believe it) to make it easier to downplay the series when it comes to certain VS. battles(like One Punch Man for GaRbs or virtually anything Siriel wants to win for the other side).

CCC/Multiversal Gilgamesh will always live on and they will never stop...

Man, I'm not even sure what's worse at this point:

1. The fact that Naruto and Sasuke are somehow weaker than Tatsumaki's Shield(When she never blocked the Continental attack Psyko-Orochi did last time I remembered and Naruto and Sasuke would be around Multi-Continental/Moon level around the War Arc).

2. The fact we are comparing shit perspective between Meteor attacks:
mXcSLpel.png

main-qimg-067da25e9b2756d7760f88e5a487a327-lq

Really, how can you decently compare these to be bigger or smaller than the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back