• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Alright.
Good to know.

:mjlol

I wonder how nonsensical a Nasu/Kamachi crossover would be now that I think about it... :lul

It would likely be physically painful to read as it swerved between Shirou and Touma trying desperately to feed Saber and Index, and some kind of existential threat to humanity involving the philosophical nature of human despair taken on the form of a scantily clad woman who makes people turn inside out and then feeds them to a giant tree.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
By the way, we forgot about the parallel versions of the characters within the same timeline.

Edward's form of existence, if he let it out of his body, you could see that there was a woman there. There was an adult there. There was a child. There was a saint. There was a sinner. His soul shone with many colors. Crowley had always sealed many possibilities into his one body. But when he released them into the world, it became clear that they would fight each other and would not act together. So he binds "himself" and keeps them in one coordinate. During the end of World War III, when Crowley was punishing Fiamma that Right, multiple branching versions of Edward could be seen. He appears in an instant and disappears in an instant. And it's not teleportation. When he stepped out of the life support device to solve Karasuma Fran and Kihara Yuitsu's problems, it would have already happened. Even if Laura Stewart and Kamijo Toma hadn't shown up, Aleister would have branched out almost indefinitely. This creates every version of "he," born out of different "ifs." If the number calculated by the broken Tree of Charts and Reading Thoth 78 is accurate, the number of options available to Aleister and the number of branches they lead to is currently 1,083,092,867.
Aleister's generic appearance had left those who saw him with a variety of impressions, but this very strange scene looked like each of those different faces had been isolated and brought to life.

"My soul shined with many colors."

What was this?

Lola Stuart's cheeks twitched as she made some guesses.

"That is because I had always sealed many different possibilities within my single body. But once I released multiple versions of myself into the world, it became apparent they would only clash and I could not expect them to work together. That is why I had to bind myself and contain every version of myself to a single coordinate. So as usual, I did not think it through and regretted my actions."

The group spoke.

"Although when I punished Fiamma of the Right and other such times, a momentarily branched-off alternative version of myself would have been observable. I appear in an instant and disappear in an instant. And not through the use of teleportation. Yes, did you never think it could be explained using the obsolete concept of faxing?"

"Wait a second. You mean…?"

"This was bound to happen from the moment I left the life support device to resolve the Karasuma Fran and Kihara Yuiitsu problems. Even if Kamijou Touma and Lola Stuart had not appeared, I would have branched out almost endlessly. This will create every version of me born from the various 'ifs'."

Smiles surrounded her.

And they undoubtedly belonged to the "human" named Aleister Crowley.

"If the number calculated out by the former Tree Diagram and proven by the Reading Thoth 78 is accurate, the number of options available to me and the number of branches to which those would lead are 1,083,092,867. In other words, that many Aleister Crowleys exist as those many possibilities. You have witnessed that moment. Yes, no matter what you do now, you have only witnessed it. As if you are watching fireworks being launched from this single spot."

"…"

"Now, now. How many times does it have to be said? Aleister Crowley does not care if he succeeds or fails. If I succeed, that's wonderful. If I fail, I use that to continue forward. That is the plan based on my Thelema. So why did you relax just because you had won? It is true I did not arrive at the truth of Lola and Coronzon. You can even say I failed from the moment I had to once more dirty my hands with that loathsome magic. But did you really think you could change the trend I had created just because I did not know the answer and you outwitted me???"
Fair enough, although I think Mr.OMG and Goldenboy are doing that anyway.
I'll do it when Kamachi explains it properly. The topic is already too vast, and I really need help.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
>all these verses have to go through so many loops and shit just to even be universal
>meanwhile yugioh has dudes busting galaxies just by drawing cards and fusing dimensions and souls with playing cards
:hestonpls
jojo jumped from city block to universal decades ago because araki got sick of writing king crimson's powers :tupac

>all these verses have to go through so many loops and shit just to even be universal
>meanwhile yugioh has dudes busting galaxies just by drawing cards and fusing dimensions and souls with playing cards

Remember that the Nasuverse jumped from vaguely just City level(As no one didn't read Tsukihime or have FGO to compare it to) to Galaxy with just one entry. Universal and Multiversal is becoming more real by the day as Nasu can't keep his hands off the power levels button.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I wonder who IS the strongest child in fiction now that you bring it up... :maybe
Probably someone like Franklin Richards.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
250px-Armada_Leader1_toy.jpg

>the comics gave these dudes a potentially universe level feat :rock

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The thing is that we don't know that well what Rushu can actually do in his big demon form, outside of nonsensical interpretations of "lore" stuff.
What's SB got against lore again? The games are equally as canon as the show last I checked, and it's not like don't also see this stuff in the show itself.

Like the gods have legitimately universal feats in the show itself in S3 which you can see with the naked eye.
At the same time, he failed to crush Quilby (because of Eliacube) and seemed unable to overpower Goultard before he started breaking out the Iop god power.
>Not crushing the Eliacube is an unimpressive low end

...Fucking what?

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I actually forgot about that too LMFAO
@Paxton You can include this too as yeah, Nasuverse Earth also has to host a large number of parallel timelines as well(virtually limitless but technically not so... long story).
Wouldn't that technically make anyone capable of destroying Nasu Earth multiversal? 🤔 Or am I going about this wrong?

E

Example

Unconfirmed
I also like how no one really payed attention to the shit that humans did in pokemon until someone finally decided to put ash ketchum in a fight and people went "Yo what the fuck is this shit"

Niggas is one of the strongest children alive
Even in the first Pokemon movie, Ash fell off a ledge that was at least a couple meters tall during the scene where all of the real Pokemon and the cloned versions were duking the hell oit of each other, and Ash was just straight up fine right after.

Minimum physical standards for anyone who has to train things that can blow a hole in a foot-thick wall at the very minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back