• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 1: OBD 2027 prologue edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not that familiar with either series, but I'm going to guess that the Covenant clean house?
I'm not usually heavy with either series in the long run but the key with the Covenant is that they are strongest shipwise and otherwise just okay on foot. Star Wars is one of the more busted Sci-Fi series where they have ridiculously strong troops and tech on both ends.
Unless the Covenant plan on just glassing Coruscant, I don't see them dealing well with Star Wars in any real capacity, especially when the Jedi appear.
The canon fodder of the Covenant should be about hypersonic while the top tiers are sub-relativistic

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The canon fodder of the Covenant should be about hypersonic while the top tiers are sub-relativistic
Clone Trooper pilots have reaction speeds on par with FTL Droid ships and regular troops are Hypersonic with the stronger ones like Commandos and Arc Troopers being able to take on entire droid armies in small groups while Clone Assassins are trained by Jedi and can fight them evenly. The fact they are all cloned off a man who can fist fight Jedi and win should make sense for many of the the stronger clones to come close to him. Regular Pilots in both the Empire and Rebellion and by proxy the New Republic should also have FTL reactions and blasters on the average move at Hypersonic speeds from feats as far back as the start of the Clone Wars. Jedi are almost always faster and stronger on average in comparison with just the fodder.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I can't imagine what kind of psycho would take the time to analyze Suggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back