• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

🙄

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

🙄
Man, it's as if Accelerator didn't have an entire show dealing with his guilt and redemption arc. What was it called again, A Certain Scientific Accelerator? Doesn't exist.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Man, it's as if Accelerator didn't have an entire show dealing with his guilt and redemption arc. What was it called again, A Certain Scientific Accelerator? Doesn't exist.
The guy did admit that he hasn't read New Testament or Genesis Testament, so yeah.

Mr.OMG

Paramount

🙄
And this guy is good, took the events of 10+ books and ignored them. Gigachad

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Accelerator facing repurcussions for killing the Sisters is a dead horse at this point. It’s been hammered into him by several people what he’s done and basically everything he does afterwards is to make amends for it.

Hell, after all good he does throughout the first series and NT, the Sisters including Worst who felt every one of those deaths having long forgiven him, and saving countless more lives than he’s ended, we now know in GT that Accel is serving a lifetime prison sentence as his reward while working willingngly with Anti-Skill as an asset to weed out all the rest of the criminals in Academy City.

Hate on the character for what he did, but don’t say he’s gotten away with it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
You talk like Saber or Archer have higher stats than 100% Deku, they don't.
Fuck off.

Edit: looking at his posts, of course he was the guy that wanks Garou against the Eight Kings.

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

Fuck off.
Love how they're ignoring those scans of Turas Realtas, showing chars weaker and equal to Saber and Archer, bitchslapping mountains with casual thrusts.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Love how they're ignoring those scans of Turas Realtas, showing chars weaker and equal to Saber and Archer, bitchslapping mountains with casual thrusts.
"but Shirou doesn't scale to that"

Man I wonder how he's survived getting hit by top tier Servants and not get turned into chunky salsa if his durability didn't get enhanced at all..

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

:grimgio

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Fuck off.

Edit: looking at his posts, of course he was the guy that wanks Garou against the Eight Kings.
Its a good thing me and a few others shut that Garou wank down real fucking quick

Yep, Silver Fang is one of the many downplayers of FGO who doesn't scale either(You see the problem here) and literally goes fully along with the "Characters can't be FTL because they brag or show how slow they are in movement" when that's casual speed. Fucking NAPOLEON outright states it's hilariously easy for him to move at 200 KMPH.
WvXC61S.jpg

But guess what they focus on to pretend he CAN'T move that fast... despite him saying he can move that fast constantly?
That's right the "I can't keep it up due to the OBSTACLES in the way" as if it suddenly invalidates it when it doesn't because in the Camelot movie, we have Gawain just no selling going through multiple walls just to basically tackle Bedivere and it's obvious that it's just authors being authors.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Absolute Zero wankery is afoot. I don't care if it's the one feat of Rukia's you guys give credit (even extra) to, you will not raigen one of my favorite characters. 😠
There is no way Bazz has comparable heat to Rukias Absolute zero.
He's doesn't need comparable "heat" just power, given even As Nodt could break out and he was WEAKER than Rukia.
0568-003.png
0568-004.png
0568-005.png
Wheras Bazz is a match for Renji who is AT LEAST Rukia's equal.
0587-016.png
0587-017.png
So why exactly wouldn't he be able to match Rukia's AZ pray-tell?

Outside of the fact you want to treat it as hax when even the series itself doesn't. As Nodt broke out of the shikai AZ but died to the Bankai version, despite it obviously still being AZ. It's because the power of the individuals matters more than the temperature.
0570-004.png
0570-006.png
Rukia is literally as cold as anything can possibly get, Bazz is not gonna heat his way out of that.
So As Nodt can muscle his way out of it, despite not even being a strength focused character, but a fire user can't burn his way out.
Cool story bro. :maybe
In terms of sheer temperature, Rukia is essentially the counterpart to Yamamoto himself, no way Bazz can stand up to that.
Certainly in terms of how effective the temperature of the attacks are, then yes. In that they're both treated as hax/distinct from normal attacks when they are not. 🤣

In terms of sheer power though, Hitsugaya takes a steaming dump on her and is the ACTUAL ice equivalent to Yamamoto.
0671-006.png
0671-007.png
0671-010.png
By the way this thread also has Sables claim there's "no evidence" of Hitsugaya's ice being more potent than Rukia's. :hestonpls

Need I remind anyone that Byakuya resisted that shit (dude literally grabs her hand and isn't turned into a sculpture).
0570-007.png
0570-008.png
Even bearing in mind that Gerard broke out of Hitsugaya's ice, the fact he can even momentarily freeze that giant son of a bitch puts him leagues beyond Rukia's cold fuckery. :mjpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

@Stocking Anarchy, @Derpmaster9000 How multiversal is TES? In Chinese myths, the Trichiliocosm should be considered part of the heavens.

Which is a structure of thousands to billions of universes. So it might scale to Wukong.
It would certainly scale to Victorious Fighting Buddha Wukong, given he basically transcends the world and shit, but as far as The Dragonborn goes, I'm not certain where he stands. I love the TES games, but I never really power-scaled them accordingly like other folks did, so my best guess would be multiversal+ at the least(which could be completely wrong, I have no idea :mjlol ).

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
It would certainly scale to Victorious Fighting Buddha Wukong, given he basically transcends the world and shit, but as far as The Dragonborn goes, I'm not certain where he stands. I love the TES games, but I never really power-scaled them accordingly like other folks did, so my best guess would be multiversal+ at the least(which could be completely wrong, I have no idea :mjlol ).
Medieval sword level+ most likely* :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back