• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Probably. He was bleeding profusely after the fight and not all of the injuries could have come from Nephthys

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
It wouldn't really make sense for him to suffer recoil from using the Clonoth though, since he did that against Kakine (the Black Wings are just a prototype/fragment of it so to speak) essentially using ranged absolute vector control iirc, and I don't remember him getting hurt from that.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Black Wings have nothing to do with magic other than Index noting their like Telesma but wholly different. Later on mentioned their made of the same material as Kakine’s Dark Matter too, meaning their strictly Esper related

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Black Wings have nothing to do with magic other than Index noting their like Telesma but wholly different. Later on mentioned their made of the same material as Kakine’s Dark Matter too, meaning their strictly Esper related
That was just a hypothesis from Index iirc.

The Black/White/Platinum wings are all the same thing, just at different levels of strength/usage of the Clonoth.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That was just a hypothesis from Index iirc.

The Black/White/Platinum wings are all the same thing, just at different levels of strength/usage of the Clonoth.
Black Wings just happen on their own though his first canonical use of them happened as a result of him trying to counter Magic.

White came after Accelerator really started to use magic and going up the next Aeon according to Aiwass. And Platinum only happened when he started channeling the Misaka Network’s power for the Clonoth, which was never even a thing until that point so it has no bearing on anything besides Platinum

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Black Wings just happen on their own though his first canonical use of them happened as a result of him trying to counter Magic.

White came after Accelerator really started to use magic and going up the next Aeon according to Aiwass. And Platinum only happened when he started channeling the Misaka Network’s power for the Clonoth, which was never even a thing until that point so it has no bearing on anything besides Platinum
I guess I misphrased it.

The Black/White wings aren't literally smaller usages of the Clonoth (since it was only created/embedded into reality recently), but more... metaphorically similar if that makes sense?

I don't know tbh, here's hoping Kamachi explains this stuff more in detail eventually.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I guess I misphrased it.

The Black/White wings aren't literally smaller usages of the Clonoth (since it was only created/embedded into reality recently), but more... metaphorically similar if that makes sense?

I don't know tbh, here's hoping Kamachi explains this stuff more in detail eventually.
Black is strictly Esper and if you want to get metaphorical, driven by his rage or desperation which is usually when they come out.

White happens after using magic and coincidentally around the same time Accelerator develops as a character and makes peace with a lot of issues. Neither can be the Clonoth or even parts of it because again, the Clonoth didn’t even exist at the time. In fact, the Clonoth requires the Misaka Network to make and the Black Wings usually came out in times when Accelerator is explicitly cut off from it.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
So the "unexplained energy" that the Black wings use is explicitly separate from the "unexplained energy" that the Clonoth/anti-Magic spears he created use/enable? And same with the White wings?

That's weird. They all seem to generally increase his durability at the least though.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So the "unexplained energy" that the Black wings use is explicitly separate from the "unexplained energy" that the Clonoth/anti-Magic spears he created use/enable? And same with the White wings?

That's weird. They all seem to generally increase his durability at the least though.
The wings themselves are Dark Matter like Kakine which in itself is probably the Science equivalent of Telesma but that’s conjecture.

Hoping to see that explored more through Kakine making a return to the series. His own spin-off has made him one of the most interesting characters and it also left a lot of things about him unanswered

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
On the subject of the Clonoth... was Coronzon beyond Aeons or not?

Because she was still bound by the Sephiroth which the Aeons encompass (or is it the other way around?).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Don’t really pay too much attention to all the Book of Law subtext but Coronzon even with a physical avatar is strictly Aeon of Horus

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
That's what it should have been from the word go. There's alot of things you can get from that feat... destroying fucking Stars and being Galaxy level is not one of them.

Because people are slurping up the Garou feats with barely any context or even reason to actually use them correctly and thus, they think Garou can do this on his own because "Manipulating Cosmic Energy" or some bullshit.
Garou>Galactus the true Cosmic manipulator

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

what the

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

what the
:mjualoser: This nigga can hold this L for that nonsensical garbage he just spewed. Made the mistake of reading through the replies to see the full context, and it only became MORE nonsensical. All this shit over DBS's cardboard cutout meathead and the Toaru boyo. What a mess.

:mjualoser: This nigga can hold this L for that nonsensical garbage he just spewed. Made the mistake of reading through the replies to see the full context, and it only became MORE nonsensical. All this shit over DBS's cardboard cutout meathead and the Toaru boyo. What a mess.

I mean Accelerator isn't that much better in the slightest but they legit do not understand at all that if a person can basically punch through a Universal+ Time Stop and a Dimension created of the stuff like Goku had to overpower in his rematch with Hit, I think that would be beyond what Accelerator is capable of.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member

what the fuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back