Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

I Always figured the issue would be...yes james heller fucks alex up by tearing into him...But james doesn't win the fight by fucking up alex, he wins by eating him at the end of the fight, the same way alex beats the supreme hunter/elizbeth greene iirc. The way to beat more powerful infected in prototype generally seems to be just straight up eating them so they don't regen/get back up.

If your not powerful enough to destroy all of alex and lack the ability to eat him your kinda up shit creek without a paddle even if your perfectly capable of tearing him apart.

The irony is that no, Mercer needs Biomass to regenerate himself and thus, you can just kill Mercer through brute force, the problem is that they ignore that Mercer has ALOT OF MASS and that while the Atomic Bomb's shockwaves fucked him up, that doesn't mean Mahito can beat his ass either.

That's my entire issue with the take that the used because it's not wrong, but the typical use of trying to believe that Mercer must be super ultra weak rather than he just cannot withstand getting smashed by a shockwave of an Atomic Bomb and he has to be torn the hell apart into pieces and then some so he can't regenerate, something Mahito has not shown at all.

Randomdude

Preeminent
The irony is that no, Mercer needs Biomass to regenerate himself and thus, you can just kill Mercer through brute force, the problem is that they ignore that Mercer has ALOT OF MASS and that while the Atomic Bomb's shockwaves fucked him up, that doesn't mean Mahito can beat his ass either.
He does but as we see with the supreme hunter (Who regenerated after being reduced to a puddle of blood) and even alex himself if you reduce him to a puddle of blood/scraps of flesh he's liable to eventually get back up, even if he needs to eat something first. (If you want to go further then this the virus can seemingly remain in hibernation for decades, elizabeth green didn't eat, sleep or even really move after hope for fifty years)

If your not willing to squash all the pieces/burn all the blood you risk something touching/disturbing it and the monster recovering. (interestingly the supreme hunter actually managed to recover without any food, alex stepping in its blood was enough to trigger it's reformation)

Like theres a reason the fuckers keep eating eachother in game and it's not just for the memories/strength boost, it's cause if you don't they have a horrible habit of getting back up.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

"higher with piercing damage"

:tupac

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
AIzen can't even beat Bazz-B alone.
The man's peers are able to fight an Elite Nazi in Askin, Bazz gets fucking shat on.
He's much weaker than Renji or Rukia,
Completely baseless claim, Aizen scales to people who are above both.
much less someone stronger than both combined,
He was stalemated by Renji alone pretty much, Rukia wasn't at full power as she was still recovering from her fight with As Nodt.
Sure he didn't use Sklaverei but that's unlikely to close the gap here.
and that could also cancel Ryujin Jakka
He didn't "cancel" jack shit, he SLIGHTLY MITIGATED the damage using his own flames and was STILL incapacitated by them for the duration of that fight.

Aizen face-tanked a Hado 90+ from Yamamoto and was only just staggered enough to allow Ichigo to land a hit on him.
Yamamoto failed to kill base Bazz B while bloodlusted.
With a casual un-named attack, you'd be hard-pressed to argue that attack would have killed Aizen either.
Bazz was also protecting 3 other Ritter, which means the flames weren’t even all the way concentrated on himself.
Which makes the feat LESS impressive, not MORE impressive you complete tool as it means the energy was spread across all three of them.
Pair that with VS and sklaverei + Robert + Meni and it’s wraps for Aizen,gin, and tousen
It's a wraps for Tousen I agree.
Gin's gonna be Bankai sniping them and Aizen is soloing.

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
Hmm. I think they're broadly even, with Beelzemon having the advantage in raw power, but Starrk has more options. And I think that gives Starrk the win, mostly due to his variety and speed of attacks. The arm cannon should overpower any individual shot, but he shoots so many.
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

Beelzemon defeated Megidramon, a Digimon that started Digital Hazard. Starrk ends up turned into a doughnut like Leomon.

King of time

Exceptional
So what happens when Natsu punches at full force in their direction, Guildarts waves his hand to divide them into pieces, DS Grey waves his hand to freeze them, Erza swings two swords at full force, Wendy performs High Enchantment removing the grails from them before Quadrupling her and Fairy Tails power and blasting them, Laxus blasting them at full power and Then Performing Fairy Law, Makarov Performing Fairy Law and so on.None of the Servants here are living through That shit
@Xhominid The Apex quoted from https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/this-fate-servant-team-vs-fairy-tail-guild.1151468/. :oldryoma

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The funniest thing about infamous to me is that, regardless of how good Alex's regen is, Heller showed you can just beat the dog shit outta him till it stops
:heston

King of time

Exceptional

Back