• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It took a fragment of a cosmic cube, a bunch of nullifier bombs that were essentially prototype ultimate nullfiers crashing into the shield and someone blasting the fuck out of it with the Quantum Bands using more power through them than they've ever been pushed before essentially killing the user of the bands

:heston

I just got Quasar going all out being able to destroy it

ggJiAPW_d.webp

j_TR6YkYRDz9g3RZ6GAKDX3xdIRh8fJXvoMGzJgMPyYomuu--M349_uSiINVzpHLXgESEOzHsBy-QGZqTG4frKM_zt4G5HbawUOPlSNvOhUWeIqj_pcA_C7LG_mep7pnd5r8ENQYhw=s1600

Galan

Preeminent
you remember how on fanverse someone used galactus being unable to penetrate that one shield thing?

I bet you they didnt mention how the shield works, what it took for them to finally break the shield and why galactus couldnt break it
:heston
And he's still going . He just copy paste downplay threads and thinks all are fool. He also thinks Spiderman will lose to Batman as well as Sub Planetary level Surfer.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just got Quasar going all out being able to destroy it

ggJiAPW_d.webp

j_TR6YkYRDz9g3RZ6GAKDX3xdIRh8fJXvoMGzJgMPyYomuu--M349_uSiINVzpHLXgESEOzHsBy-QGZqTG4frKM_zt4G5HbawUOPlSNvOhUWeIqj_pcA_C7LG_mep7pnd5r8ENQYhw=s1600
Cause the entire destruction of that shield happened across a bunch of different issues

Thats like my main problem with marvel you gotta read like 90 different comics to get the full story of one fucking event.

I dont remember what issues they happen in either but in order
Rocket Crashed an entire SpaceStation filled with Nullifier Bombs into it, again nullifier bombs being prototype ultimate nullifiers
Then Sam Wilson used the cosmic cube shard which woke up Quasar who then used literally everything she had to break it, dying in the process. Btw the Quantum Bands draw energy from the Quantum Zone, a place where all energy in marvel comes from. So she was hitting that shit with literally everything

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Cause the entire destruction of that shield happened across a bunch of different issues

Thats like my main problem with marvel you gotta read like 90 different comics to get the full story of one fucking event
Can you post them? Because all people brought up is for events is 30 nuclear bombs taking away 1% of the shield’s integrity, a bunch of heroes together being unable to bust it, before finally Quasar herself going all out managing to bust it

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Can you post them? Because all people brought up is for events is 30 nuclear bombs taking away 1% of the shield’s integrity, a bunch of heroes together being unable to bust it, before finally Quasar herself going all out managing to bust it
Heres them crashing the bombs into the shield, the shield didnt break but it took damage
RCO011_1663969019.jpg

RCO019_1663969019.jpg

RCO020_1663969019.jpg

Also to note is that Quasar herself was able to get the shield down to 51% solo
RCO023_1663969019.jpg

And before anyone tries to downplay, the Quantum Bands are absolute bullshit able to channel infinite energy from the Quantum Zone as well as come back after being erased by the ultimate nullfifier. These shits aint no joke

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Heres them crashing the bombs into the shield, the shield didnt break but it took damage
RCO011_1663969019.jpg

RCO019_1663969019.jpg

RCO020_1663969019.jpg

Also to note is that Quasar herself was able to get the shield down to 51% solo
RCO023_1663969019.jpg

And before anyone tries to downplay, the Quantum Bands are absolute bullshit able to channel infinite energy from the Quantum Zone as well as come back after being erased by the ultimate nullfifier. These shits aint no joke
Whole thing just screams lazy writing anyway. I mentioned it in the thread but there’s no reason Galactus can’t logically destroy that shield with ease

Regular nukes being at all relevant kinda kills the whole thing

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Hole thing just screams lazy writing anyway. I mentioned it in the thread but there’s no reason Galactus can’t logically destroy that shield with ease

Regular nukes being at all relevant kinda kills the whole thing
Yeah as soon as they finished everything with the Lifebringer stuff they immediately started shafting the guy.
Fights in a war along side celestials, the panther god of wakanda, Pathos, and Eternity
cant break shield
cant stop a bunch of missiles made by ultron
has to give up being lifebringer to stop ultron

Niggas at marvel just hate this man for no reason

What is their win condition, my good man?

King of Time just hear us say Wonder of U is overrated but tends to forget why we say Wonder of U is overrated, aka, he tends to forget context:

Wonder of U loses effectiveness if you don't have the durability to deal with Wonder of U's bullshit but the thing people miss with Wonder of U is that even a toothpaste top can kill you by straight up just being punch through you through it's Calamity and the JJK Sorcerors are honest to god not as tough as any Stand User nor their Stands, for that matter.

Wonder of U is obviously not effective on late game shonen protagonists but Jujutsu Kaisen is not one of those franchises, not even close.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I'm not really sure how being physically tough saves you from what is essentially a law of reality saying "no, actually, you're dying from this leaf and you will like it" (or whatever way the flow of calamity manifests), but whatever..

Last edited:

Tablos

Preeminent
i don´t buy WoU ignoring durability by the fact that its only killed normal people (in durability) and not always is a kill , just remember that Joshu survived a fucking plane scrap in the head.
and ''its a universal law'' so does The World or King Crimson both of these aren´t absolutes or instawin.....

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Stopping time and erasing time are not comparable to misfortunate events guaranteeing your death (spontaneously growing ill, causing a person to injure themselves, etc.)

It's a reverse Love Train, essentially.

Tooru only loses to very specific circumstances, so saying it "fails to kill normal people" is a tad bit disingenuous.

Last edited:

Tablos

Preeminent
Araki really fucked up things in that final arc , he retconed Soft and Wet , Josuke got a special Spin out of nowhere with 0 training or even Knowledge about that skill and then he also got a special bubble that counters WoU.
Going back to the topic , Josuke chased Tooru for a long time and he didn´t die because Calamity is almost random and not always is a kill.
and the whole ''it ignore durability'' is a fanon.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure that's just because injuring Tooru stops the flow of calamity, albeit briefly.

Also, it's not random: Tooru specifically says those caught in the flow WILL die, someway or another.

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Araki really fucked up things in that final arc , he retconed Soft and Wet , Josuke got a special Spin out of nowhere with 0 training or even Knowledge about that skill and then he also got a special bubble that counters WoU.
Going back to the topic , Josuke chased Tooru for a long time and he didn´t die because Calamity is almost random and not always is a kill.
and the whole ''it ignore durability'' is a fanon.
Sounds like someone isn't familiar with this video :mjpls

Back