• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 5: Diamonds are fleeting. Stupid lasts forever

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nah, they’re not subsonic. Let’s give credit where it’s due

Twilight vamps can apparently move several paces within 1/84th of a second. I’m surprised to see how different they are in Stephanie Meyers’ books compared to the movies

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nah not retarded.

Utterly dishonest and a hypocrite instead, which is magnitudes worse.

You can't use feats from ESO because that's a different game with different gameplay set centuries ago, but it's ok to use feats from different Dragon Age games even when they have different gameplay styles and are set ages apart.

Oh yeah this same poster has no issue using Oblivion which has different gameplay and is set centuries before Skyrim to try and downplay Skyrim.
I mean, a Brown Bear is described in the Oblivion Prima as being able to "stagger the mightiest warrior", and even small black bears are described as "dangerous opponents" who "hit hard":
Curious that now we can use the Prima's as guides but not when they say anything else.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
this is jojo lands with the mc’s power so far just being “i can create a small patch of rain”
"Those are who are touched by the rain become my ally, and it's completely unresistable by anyone in fiction."

I come from the future.

These are his exact words in chapter 98.

Nah not retarded.

Utterly dishonest and a hypocrite instead, which is magnitudes worse.

You can't use feats from ESO because that's a different game with different gameplay set centuries ago, but it's ok to use feats from different Dragon Age games even when they have different gameplay styles and are set ages apart.

Oh yeah this same poster has no issue using Oblivion which has different gameplay and is set centuries before Skyrim to try and downplay Skyrim.

Curious that now we can use the Prima's as guides but not when they say anything else.

It's genuinely worse than that. You know me talking about their issues with Fate? It's gotten so bad, they will now selectively ignore certain parts of a videogame because "It makes no sense" and "it breaks the setting" and other shit because they cannot fathom that Servants can react to the Lightspeed Dioscuri but then we get like 3 times we get told of slower Mach numbers by Non-Servants(Which then the ship moves far, far faster than anyway) and their brains literally break.

But if you try that with ANYTHING else, they will have your ass for it. It's genuinely unreal.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Nah, they’re not subsonic. Let’s give credit where it’s due

Twilight vamps can apparently move several paces within 1/84th of a second. I’m surprised to see how different they are in Stephanie Meyers’ books compared to the movies
Paces are variable, and literally dependent on whatever a person feels like. Bella is also a short-stack on top of that. There are no actual static paces attributable to any person, and that was just a non-common measurement derived from an average. Which they applied to every possible step ever. When, again, they're variable and dependent on a person's mood. Everyone has control over their own gait.

Still subsonic.

Back