• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Where did I ever say you were town? I said that I could see you and Ultra being town. That was like one of the first interactions in the game. A lot has changed since then. I started to believe D1 was a setup and there was a big brain move being played. I didn't trust your defenses D1 as me and Ultra called you out. I thought you stumbled and shut down those conversations when they still had merit. I have seen zero scum hunting from you and you are happy to sit on the sidelines making snippy comments and also causing doubt and shade. I do not see any town motivation from you at all. You have hung onto this idea that I town read you for so long because I've seen you bring it up more than once. Now I'm going on the record of saying that you versus Ultra could have been town versus town, but that obviously had changed and you never struck me as being townie.

It's shocking to me because town is going to town. If Lethal is wolf, he was sitting L-1 for a million years and town did not take advantage of it.

I think you could have tried to reverse psychology the idea that Lethal had a coach and tried catch people or trip then up based around that conversation. I think you did it to try and position Lethal in a town light. Trying to say Lethal must be town because of his opening aggression towards me. Except it was weak sauce and you got called out for that and had to stumble back towards 'I meant if he was joking too!'. So yeah, I think you could have used that move to position Lethal as town while you try to go after people that comment on it.

I don’t really believe this is worth responding to, sorry

The X

Marvelous
says the, ahem, ‘’player’ who spent actual time during the previous night phase putting clown emojis on my posts

Try not to throw this game eh sunshine
How many clowns did I give you? Like two? Is that really the best you can come back with? BOOOOOOO

The X

Marvelous
Gram literally called me out for wasting time with his pointless drivel instead of responding to his post. So what does he do? Continues to fuck around and then just says it's not worth his time.

Grammaton

Consigliere
1500 posts to tunnel confirmed town and throw the game cause you don’t understand some basic endgame math

ouch

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Gram literally called me out for wasting time with his pointless drivel instead of responding to his post. So what does he do? Continues to fuck around and then just says it's not worth his time.
well gram is certainly not making use of his time to do anything productive anyway I can tell u that much

so idk why he is bothered and don't want to "waste" time when he ain't rly doing sht with it

Ratchet

Omg, I can not get pass this novel that is poyser. Literally half of this thread is just him yapping away at the air in front of him. Like would not mine offing him if he was town, so that I can finally read what everyone else is saying. I have about 10 more pages to read and a ton of stuff to do. Just gonna drop this vote off on Lethal in case I can’t get back in time for EoD. Inb4 30 more pages of Poyser.

Vote: Lethal
Majority was reached here, prepare to stop posting.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'd rather prove Ekko is bitch made when he kills me before I can lynch him.
ur power level this day ultra is

notstonks-7d82ebccce6d4960b42b2bc6c1670463.jpeg

keep doing this and u exit the town core

The X

Marvelous
1500 posts to tunnel confirmed town and throw the game cause you don’t understand some basic endgame math

ouch
Was I the only person that didn't understand?

Fang, Doddsy, and Poyser were confirmed town?

I love that I live rent free in your head. That's priceless to me.

Day 2 - Final Vote Count

Ratchet

Black Pegged Dragon > Grammaton > Poyser
Ultra > Tiara > None
Ekko > Tiara > Lethal
Doddsy > Tiara > None
Tiara > T-Pein > Ekko > Evans > Lethal
Psychic > Tiara > None
Evans > Tiara > Lethal
Lethal > Black Pegged Dragon > None > Lethal > None > Poyser
Poyser > Lethal > None > Lethal
Grammaton > Lethal
T-Pein > Lethal > Poyser
CraigPelton > Lethal
Psychic > Lethal

Poyser - 3 (Black Pegged Dragon, Lethal, T-Pein) L-4
Lethal - 7 (Ekko, Tiara, Evans, Poyser, Grammaton, CraigPelton, Psychic) - Lynched

Day 2 end writeup incoming. Lethal will be lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back