• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I also refuse to believe that after being so wrong on Lethal, Poyser's best strategy is to now go after Big Man and his very threatening thirteen posts. Is this really the best effort or scenario for town right now? ISO thirteen posts and then what, hope that Big Man comes back and defends against the mountains of cases piled against him? Post thirteen times and then he disappears again? Comes in and claims? Comes in and collapses like Lethal and get lynched? I just feel like this is the fucking oddest pivot after being wrong on Lethal. Also, is this the most convincing you can do for town? This was a player that really did try to hunt me down last game and he's alright with others leading the hunt for his susses? I don't buy this effort at all.
So people can’t be scum when they don’t post a lot?

ok got it

muppet

Poyser

Also this is Poyser defending Gram when Flower susses Gram about changing his reads. I have now very clearly explained my thought process behind me casing Lethal and 180ing on him in D2. I just hope that I am treated as justly and fairly as Poyser treats Gram, despites Poyser's constant effort to suss me for changing my read (as well as sussing Lethal for changing his read on Tpein).
You’re still using the defence that I’m treating you and lethal differently lmao? Embarrassing

Grammaton

Consigliere
There’s a few things I’m struggling to grasp in this phase- without being narcissistic, I don’t really get some of the votes or voting intention around me

obviously some of it is just monkeys throwing faeces but I’m not actively suspecting the player (dragon) or think they’re probably town (tpein)

ekko and ultras votes make less sense to me, more so cause of their play around each other

I don’t have time to go into any real detail atm

Poyser

But has Gram actually tried to solve those slots he sussed? Because I sure as hell don't know who his main targets are or who he has been pushing. Sure he has reads, all players, no matter alignment, should be able to makes reads. What reads in particular did you agree with of his? Okay, but using your own words, I don't think Gram has found that one person he's real confident in and it's D3. There's been no hard pushes by Gram at all this game, just snipes and snide comments. The lack of conviction is the same for Poyser. D1 they both sat on the fence with things and then D2 they both sat on the fence and then voted for Lethal. D3, there has been a lot of interaction with Flower and nothing else. I see no fire or conviction in Poyser or Gram this game.

I think wolf Poyser is absolutely capable of handling Lethal the way he did, but if Poyser is wolf, I don't think he did it as convincingly as possible because I don't really buy it. If you look through some of my recent posts, I've been quoting Poyser posts that I felt really felt mailed in. He went from town reading Lethal D1, to being convinced he was wolf D2. Now he's pivoted to Big Man and thinks that is the best option out of everything. I don't buy that at all.

Flower I agree with you has been pretty sussy this game. I really can't follow her logic at all this game and don't understand what her angle is at all.
One question here

you’ve seen me play as scum really recently. Did you feel I lacked conviction in that game?

Poyser

Poyser literally said we could lynch him if Lethal flipped town, even opened up the day by saying that he'll enjoy his first mislynch in five years. Where are the votes? Who went after him? That speaks to his position in thread and how he does not fear a lynch.
Wait how does the fact that nobody else voted me show I didn’t fear a lynch? That logic makes absolutely no sense lmao

Poyser

Fuck it, let’s lunch Poyser.

He’s a player that can manipulate the thread. His flip as he promised won’t fuck us.

He wouldn’t offer himself up for a lynch if he’s L/N.

Vote Poyser
The logic of this is all over the place tho

what was the play here if I’m scum? Lynch someone that’s already claimed not lynchpin, offer up myself for a lynch and then claim vt to make it safe lol? I don’t get what your theory is exactly, doesn’t feel fleshed out at all

like you say I wouldn’t offer myself up for a lynch if I’m L/N… but you think I would as scum?

Poyser

Not sure what the current vote is but seen I am getting votes. If I’m gonna be lynched it’s cool but for Pete’s sake tomorrow make sure people like CP and Evans are explaining why they think I’m scum and if all they’ve got is that they are calling my bluff then stick them in the poe because that’s not really trying to solve the game.
Ditto everything BPD has been saying about me hasn’t really made any sense. The logic has been all over the place for real

still think it’s big man/BPD as most likely, then psychic then Ekko in that order. But evans has come in where I’m up to so far and once again just gone for easy content that he doesn’t have to think deeply about, so I’m retracting my town read there (unless he gets better and starts discussing other stuff in the 15 pages I’ve still not read)

Poyser

Big man’s response to me said he never townread lethal but that’s blatantly false lol. He’s trying to say he wasn’t town reading Lethal but that I “pinged” him so he was sussing me? Read his posts on D2 and see if you agree, because his posts don’t match that t at all from my pov

Poyser

lethal initially scum reads ultra for the early pages interaction with odo but then when an explanation is made to him he changes to null and admits he read the interaction incorrectly so no reason to scum read off this anymore.

later in the game he's back to reading him scum for the same reason he earlier said he misread the situation for ??? reasons.

my guess is he just read him scum throughout and he just said he moved him back to null. no idea why. maybe was pushed and felt like he wasn't supposed to be reading scum off that and didn't know why and didn't want to feel stupid so just went with it.

Poyser response when I brought this up initially, and it convinced me not to vote with him because I realised it is true that he does this as town.

now I don't understand how the same can't be applied for his flip on the t pein read. poyser said he can't understand how lethal just let the slip thing go. lethal was pissed at t pein for pushing him and pushed him back and then saw people say t pein slip. you don't think he can just jump on that as town to keep pushing his guy without understanding why he slipped and then stop using it when everyone else dropped it?

you were very confident he was town on day 1, I don't understand how you went from that to confident he is scum off him flipping a read given you know he is capable to changing his reads as town. you can't say it's different because he gave a reason this time that doesn't make sense because there's always a reason that isn't going to make sense whether he gives it or not.
Dude, with the ultra read flip lethal literally admitted he lied and pre wrote his reads list before he changed his read and then didn’t wanna look stupid. I’ve seen him do that exact thing as town before

with tpein he straight up said stuff that seemed fake, he said he liked tpeins posts better cos they were less trolly and more solvy but all tpein had done is reiterate points he’d already made on D1 so there was no difference. He also had spent the entire night clowning Tpeins posts, including the ones from D2 lmao. When pushed, he did his classic scum thing of saying he just wants to try and play nice with him because maybe he’s been too harsh

when pressed about the ultra thing, he admitted he was full of shit. When pressed about tpein, he doubled down and attributed reasons that I didn’t believe and have seen him use lots of times as scum

I don’t really know how you can equate them both to being similar in any way lol, unless you just want to completely disregard nuance and say “well 180 is 180”

Poyser

yes I think it's fairly obvious he didn't believe he was going to get lynched and there was no apetite in the thread to lynch him at all so the 'I expect to get lynched here' was obviously a lie. another thing is he said lethal has outed himself as scum but he still said a couple of times that he thinks im scum if lethal flips town. why even consider that if you think he has outed himself?
Because people were asking me to lol

Vote Count #2 - Day 3

Ratchet

Ultra > Grammaton > None > Ekko > Grammaton
Tiara > Grammaton > None > Ekko
CraigPelton > Poyser > Tiara > Ekko > Poyser > None
T-Pein > Grammaton > Poyser > Grammaton
Poyser > Big Man
Evans > Tiara > Poyser > Tiara > Poyser
Psychic > Poyser > Ekko > Poyser
Ekko > Big Man > Poyser > None > Grammaton > Tiara > Grammaton
BPD > Poyser
Doddsy > Ekko

Vote Count - Day 3

Grammaton - 3 (Ultra, T-Pein, Ekko) L-4
Ekko - 2 (Tiara, Doddsy) L-5
Big Man - 1 (Poyser) L-6
Poyser - 3 (Evans, Psychic, Black Pegged Dragon) L-4​

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Currently catching up.

Poyser: The only thing which makes me a bit wary of him is that he's seemingly the only one who understands my logic and it makes perfect sense to him which could come from a position of him knowing I'm Town. But overall I think he's just Town. His play last day phase was too suicidal for scum just to off Lethal who was clearly not the lynchpin.
Gramma: With my question cleared up I just don't understand why he's being suspected. What is the case on him? He just looks like Breaking Bad Gramma.
Ultra: Has made good points regarding me which look like he put thoughts into it and it looks like a Townie thought process.
Ekko: This guy can just go. I have no clue what he's even doing if he's Town.
Dest: Same as Ekko. I just don't understand him this game.
Evans: He's wrong about me, but I could see some thought process on his part when he pulled out the Lethal quotes and compared them. Which, even though Lethal flipped Town, I can understand from a Town Evans pov and this makes sense.

Still working and then I'll be traveling. So I give the rest of my thoughts on the other players later when I fully caught up. Still have a few pages.

Poyser

1 - Ultra - Scum if Tiara is IMO
2 - @T-Pein™ - still dislike his play around the Lethal wagon but things are changing with other reads like Ultra/Tiara/Big Man
3 - @Grammaton - Scum Odo would have gone HEAVIER on my wagon earlier on tbh, we've played enough together.
6 - @Psychic - vote on Lethal stunk, the return reads were OMGUS. Either bad/new/scum
10 - @Tiara - pretty sure they're scum lol, not a lot has made sense from them
11 - @Poyser - the flip around on Lethal after their reasons for "scum ranging, not scum reading" despite my questioning points about the behaviour was weird. What holds me back is that Poyser hasn't attacked me for a mislynch yet.
12 - @Big Man - TMI on the Lethal read, then questioning me over semantics than any actual game reason defence
Odo tried to get you lynched on D1 :pogba1:
This reads list is actually fucking horrendous lmao

Poyser

1 - Ultra - Scum if Tiara is IMO
2 - @T-Pein™ - still dislike his play around the Lethal wagon but things are changing with other reads like Ultra/Tiara/Big Man
3 - @Grammaton - Scum Odo would have gone HEAVIER on my wagon earlier on tbh, we've played enough together.
6 - @Psychic - vote on Lethal stunk, the return reads were OMGUS. Either bad/new/scum
10 - @Tiara - pretty sure they're scum lol, not a lot has made sense from them
11 - @Poyser - the flip around on Lethal after their reasons for "scum ranging, not scum reading" despite my questioning points about the behaviour was weird. What holds me back is that Poyser hasn't attacked me for a mislynch yet.
12 - @Big Man - TMI on the Lethal read, then questioning me over semantics than any actual game reason defence
The read on me even shows that you’re not reading the thread. I haven’t attacked you for a mislynched because I specifically said I think you’re probably town from your reaction?

what have you read mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back