• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I knew you weren't Town. And if you were Mello and so sure I am Kira you would have killed me last night.

Get out.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
kira is defined as the player currently possessed by shinigami, even if they arent currently using the death note

i asked ratchet for elaboration and he said i win if i shoot any scum i win. not necessarily light

any scum possessed by shinigami

i think mafia rolecopped me here and know this so they want to get rid of me badly

i am shooting gram/poyser/ultra/tiara tonight

which ever we do not lynch today

i will leave the game after the shot, regardless of the outcome. if i shoot mafia i win. if i shoot non mafia i lose

Grammaton

Consigliere
kira is defined as the player currently possessed by shinigami, even if they arent currently using the death note

i asked ratchet for elaboration and he said i win if i shoot any scum i win. not necessarily light

any scum possessed by shinigami

i think mafia rolecopped me here and know this so they want to get rid of me badly

i am shooting gram/poyser/ultra/tiara tonight

which ever we do not lynch today

i will leave the game after the shot, regardless of the outcome. if i shoot mafia i win. if i shoot non mafia i lose

cya

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
its a 1 shot i cant just randomly shoot if im not sure

i lose if i shot wrong. i win if i shot correctly

good job giving scum their wagon btw

I think town absolutely deserves to lose this one

complete morons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back