• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
What’s weird is that Tiara has hinted L or N and not even one kill attempt was made on her. Last dayphase she said she wasn’t L or N, and I had assume that maybe she was still. Idk odd to me that they didn’t use any kill attempt the first time she hinted.

Good point.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
You serious?
He did
Then he got quick lynched...
He did when he was already a goner. I meant he should have done this D1 or D2 already. I knew he wasn‘t Town because no Town is like, that player might be L or N, and votes them right after.

Poyser

Passive what you mean just lead an indy lynch :goku2:
Like you dont really seem to be trying to effect general direction at all. i know you were early on ekko but that vote came when it looked highly likely i was gonna be lynched lmao and you didnt really try to stop my lynch either you said you werent really sure on me

i think i might be being too generous to town read you for this stuff tho tbh but i usually expect you to have a pretty clear agenda/direction when you're scum

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
He did when he was already a goner. I meant he should have done this D1 or D2 already. I knew he wasn‘t Town because no Town is like, that player might be L or N, and votes them right after.

He was town.
His win condition is to kill the bad guys..

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
where do your reads stand atm?
Fwiw Psychic is now my strongest Town read. Still think you are Town. Pein also looks good.
Gramma a slight Town. Ultra goes back to paranoia lean.
The rest is neutral. Big Man scummy.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Yeah I did ask him that too but he never responded, not sure if he came back online lol. It doesnt make a whole lot of sense, and kinda weird that he says to lynch me because I wouldnt offer myself up for a lynch if I was L/N as it kinda implies that Im town lmao

You still trust Ultra after yesterday?

Why do you read Odo as town specifically? His hostility?
What do you think Ultra did yesterday that was especially bad?

Meta mainly yeah

Doddsy

Mafia God
Like you dont really seem to be trying to effect general direction at all. i know you were early on ekko but that vote came when it looked highly likely i was gonna be lynched lmao and you didnt really try to stop my lynch either you said you werent really sure on me

i think i might be being too generous to town read you for this stuff tho tbh but i usually expect you to have a pretty clear agenda/direction when you're scum
I feel like I've been actively posting when I'm here I'm just not here that much.

Just put me null it's fine, it's where I'm used to being. Well scum side of null anyway, no one trust me :sadpanda
Fwiw Psychic is now my strongest Town read. Still think you are Town. Pein also looks good.
Gramma a slight Town. Ultra goes back to paranoia lean.
The rest is neutral. Big Man scummy.
Why Psychic top town?

Poyser

No I'm Light

:dumbpepe

i am mello

1x savage kill

if i do not kill kira i lose and leave the game

if i kill kira i win and leave the game

I am using the kill tonight

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ekko not shooting yet, fuck outta here.

Vote Ekko
Hammer
He'd be the Indi most likely. It's not impossible but Mello is...not someone you can assume to be a nice guy

i really pray that ultra and flower r town. sadly they r probably scum because I really don't think they can be this bad as players

I just pray they are town because of how much I'll laugh at them this game

I will avenge you kekko!!!

i rly hope u r town this game. i don't want u to win this as scum

please be town ultra

I told you I'm light day 1 you nonce and you held your fucking shot this whole time

:hestonpls

did u guys win already? like do u know who N and L are?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
his pm literally says he can win with mafia. he only had to shoot 1 bad guy lol. his role is less pro town than mine was last game

Has to shoot 1 mafia to win.
Literally his win condition is kill mafia.
You really think killing mafia is antitown?
Terrible...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back