• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

kira is defined as the player currently possessed by shinigami, even if they arent currently using the death note

i asked ratchet for elaboration and he said i win if i shoot any scum i win. not necessarily light

————-

there’s a direct contradiction there tho

the first clause suggests it’s only one player at any one time - the player the shinigami is ‘possessing’ (they don’t really possess but that’s by the by)

if it’s as described in the second paragraph, why is the wincon so specific as opposed to just having to kill a mafia player?

my gut feel is there’s an element of ekko fucking with town to an extent here. Like I say might be wrong, guess it’s immaterial til we see a mafia flip
Thats a fair point actually

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also the fact they attempted a kill but failed suggests to me they’ve deduced (or think they have) based on thread play the identity of at least 1 lynchpin

Poyser

Also the fact they attempted a kill but failed suggests to me they’ve deduced (or think they have) based on thread play the identity of at least 1 lynchpin
Ye and the only 2 people I could realistically see that being are Ratchet or Evans unless I've missed something

Grammaton

Consigliere
Do you make anything of Ultra's post I quoted about being Light btw?

honestly I just took it as the kind of shit phenom would do lmao

yes I’m aware phenom would do it if he actually was light as well, but I dunno, it’s NAI to me

Poyser

honestly I just took it as the kind of shit phenom would do lmao

yes I’m aware phenom would do it if he actually was light as well, but I dunno, it’s NAI to me
I would agree if it werent for the fact that he's gone back to the well literally about 4 times so far this game. The post after Ekko had been hammered just seemed particularly egregious for it to be classified as a joke

Poyser

Ratchet said:
You are -

Mihael Keehl
Savage One-Shot Killer
Savage
- Kill Kira. "Kira" is defined as any player that is currently possessed by a Shinigami. Ths does not require them to be actively using a death note.
One-Shot Killer - You may kill a player a night. In the event that you are killed in the same night, your kill will resolve first. After your kill has resolved, you will be removed from the game. If you manage to kill Kira, you will be declared victorious (this will not end the game unless it would result in parity for the Mafia, in which case the Mafia and you would win). If you kill anyone that isn't "Kira", you will lose the game. During LyLo, your kill ability will change to an execute. This will replace the lynch. To execute a player, you must type in the thread "Execute: Player". Once typed, this cannot be revoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back