• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
evan was here earlier and did fk all lol. don't see why we shud move from him
in the interest of achieving no lynch id be down to yeet lethal ye

we could just yeet evans first no?

he already has a wagon larger than lethals

The X

Marvelous
cp's interactions around poyser
evan's vote and reasoning on lethal
tiara's reads and overall gameplay

those r good for starters
I did say I bookmarked this, so it would only be fair for me to get back to this.

Initially I thought Craig made sense when he was interacting with Poyser around what Poyser might be capable of scum. Their whole interaction, I definitely thought Craig was trying to pressure Poyser. But then Craig said something about Poyser coming off Lethal because he could sense the wind changing and I thought that was kind of false. While I did think that Lethal's self vote would probably detract some heat, I don't think any of the responding posts actually signified that. While I can see Poyser pulling some tricky shit here around Lethal as scum, I can't fault his logic in his defense against Craig. So I think Craig came out looking worse and then he couldn't really give a read on Poyser when you asked him. Thing is, I can see Craig also backing away from this fight if he is town. I'd say Poyser defended himself well and Craig came out looking worse, but I don't think that necessarily makes Craig scum. I did like some of his earlier posts.

I actually thought Evans case on Lethal was solid and made sense because a lot of what he said was what I was thinking. However, his vote on Psychic threw me for a bit of a loop and I don't know what that was about.

I thought Flower's start of the game was strong. There was something there that I noted she has done previously as town (in smaller games) that I could vibe her doing here. But upon coming back, her Tpein suss on his 'slip' (I don't think he slipped and believed his explanation) was off, and then she voted Poyser. I don't know what to make of that at all.

The X

Marvelous
It’d be swell if someone pointed out dragon has done literally nothing this game except tunnel me for nonsense and then when he’s had chance to play today, has chosen to continue tunnelling me rather than doing anything with any of the 700 or so posts since then

id do it myself but he’ll feel victimised or something I dunno
For someone who accuses me of tunneling you've sure had my name on your lips a lot this game.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I did say I bookmarked this, so it would only be fair for me to get back to this.

Initially I thought Craig made sense when he was interacting with Poyser around what Poyser might be capable of scum. Their whole interaction, I definitely thought Craig was trying to pressure Poyser. But then Craig said something about Poyser coming off Lethal because he could sense the wind changing and I thought that was kind of false. While I did think that Lethal's self vote would probably detract some heat, I don't think any of the responding posts actually signified that. While I can see Poyser pulling some tricky shit here around Lethal as scum, I can't fault his logic in his defense against Craig. So I think Craig came out looking worse and then he couldn't really give a read on Poyser when you asked him. Thing is, I can see Craig also backing away from this fight if he is town. I'd say Poyser defended himself well and Craig came out looking worse, but I don't think that necessarily makes Craig scum. I did like some of his earlier posts.

I actually thought Evans case on Lethal was solid and made sense because a lot of what he said was what I was thinking. However, his vote on Psychic threw me for a bit of a loop and I don't know what that was about.

I thought Flower's start of the game was strong. There was something there that I noted she has done previously as town (in smaller games) that I could vibe her doing here. But upon coming back, her Tpein suss on his 'slip' (I don't think he slipped and believed his explanation) was off, and then she voted Poyser. I don't know what to make of that at all.
agree on cp part

i actually thought evans vote was very weak on lethal. just brought some posts from a previous game that I wasn't able to check cuz page number differences. said nothing else and just voted. and to the surprise of none, lethal doesn't respond to it. but then evans comes out and postures saying that lethal self voted in response to him when that wasn't the case. lethal self voted from his interaction with tpein posyer etc..

agree flowa had a good game start but soon just went to the sideline as more people started posting and solving genuinely became hard. the final straw was the abysmal read list she dropped

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I just don't get the strong impression he's scum.
that means hes scum lol. hes barely leaving impressions behind / covering trails/ no solving

if I'm not seeing something let me know. i think his excited entrance into some fluff and dip is something I do more as scum than town. also weird af to just come here and expect people to ask him questions. its something phenom did last game as scum

The X

Marvelous
agree on cp part

i actually thought evans vote was very weak on lethal. just brought some posts from a previous game that I wasn't able to check cuz page number differences. said nothing else and just voted. and to the surprise of none, lethal doesn't respond to it. but then evans comes out and postures saying that lethal self voted in response to him when that wasn't the case. lethal self voted from his interaction with tpein posyer etc..

agree flowa had a good game start but soon just went to the sideline as more people started posting and solving genuinely became hard. the final straw was the abysmal read list she dropped
I think I'll just retract my town vibe on Evans until I can read his slot again. At the very least, I won't be voting him this day.

But I don't know what Flower is doing if she's scum? She's doing fine until she picks a stupid fight and backs it with worse logic.

For me right now, thought I'd like Gram, I won't be stubborn to the whims of town. I think I can settle on Flower or Lethal this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back