• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I think his opening was lame as fuck, his switch to scum reading poor, and he’s done absolutely nothing to advance the game, instead tunnelling me and accusing me of having prejudice against his slot for some unknown reason

doesn’t seem to be taking account that if I am scum, I’m seemingly trying to take the hardest path to victory possible!
Yeah I was hesitant to outright scum read him because I couldn’t follow any of what he was doing last game either but as the day has gone on he’s not really jived with what I’d expect even of him. He’s also done a lot of excusing with “I’m trying to take it slower this game” etc

going straight back to lethal after last game, using the same standards to read him with is what got my back up originally, then I noticed the town read of me

Lethal

Exceptional
@Lethal, I want you to explain to me what happened with that read list, and specifically, in detail, how your read on ultra changed so much, so frequently in a short space of time

don’t get defensive or start feeling sorry for yourself, just answer the question
For everyone? Cos I'm pretty sure I outlined my stance on everyone under it.

In regards to Ultra - I felt, and still have a nagging feeling, that he was using the discussion point of you soft towning me off of the Dragon vote as a crux to drive discussion since he had nothing else to go off. He had made some OK points along the way but when you pushed back (imo slapped back), he seemed to stumble a little bit and appear unsure on what he was exactly saying. I'm unfamiliar with him in the sense we've only played 1 game together, and I was wrong on him last time and always want to give some benefit to people. Yeah, things were pointed out to me and I agreed on some of them, but I can't help but shake that nagging feeling that he's dwelled on a discussion point for too long (my Dragon vote) when there could have been many other things spoken about.

Poyser

In regards to Ultra - I felt, and still have a nagging feeling, that he was using the discussion point of you soft towning me off of the Dragon vote as a crux to drive discussion since he had nothing else to go off. He had made some OK points along the way but when you pushed back (imo slapped back), he seemed to stumble a little bit and appear unsure on what he was exactly saying. I'm unfamiliar with him in the sense we've only played 1 game together, and I was wrong on him last time and always want to give some benefit to people. Yeah, things were pointed out to me and I agreed on some of them, but I can't help but shake that nagging feeling that he's dwelled on a discussion point for too long (my Dragon vote) when there could have been many other things spoken about.
Can you vote evans, tpein doesn’t seem to be able to get over the line but we might have numbers for the Welsh dragon

Grammaton

Consigliere

Quote the posts where he looked unsure please, I need to be sure on this

Vote Count #3

Ratchet

Lethal > BPD > Lethal > T-Pein
Tiara > Ultra > None > Doddsy > None > Poyser > T-Pein > Evans
Poyser > Ultra > None > Psychic > Ekko > T-Pein > Evans > T-Pein > Evans
Ultra > Psychic > Grammaton > T-Pein > None > Craig > Tiara > Lethal > T-Pein > None > Evans
BPD > BPD > Grammaton > None > Grammaton > Lethal
Craig > Ekko > Psychic > Grammaton > None > Ekko > Tiara
Psychic > Poyser > Ekko
Evans > Grammaton > Psychic > Lethal
T-Pein > Poyser > Lethal
Grammaton > Evans > None > Ekko > Evans > Tiara > Evans > T-Pein > Evans
Ekko > Grammaton > Tiara > Evans > Lethal
Vote Count - Day 1

T-Pein - 1
(Lethal) L-6
Evans - 4 (Tiara, Poyser, Ultra, Grammaton) L-3
Lethal - 4 (Black Pegged Dragon, Evans, T-Pein, Ekko) L-3
Tiara - 1 (CraigPelton) L-6
Ekko - 1 (Psychic) L-6

There is 1 hour remaining. With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@Tiara and @Big Man

Look lethal is just going to get lynched again ok.
Just get it over with.
This will be just like last game.
He gonna be there and continue to be suss and get talked about.
Eventually he gonna get lynched.

Also we don't know if evans is n/l
So if he gets lynched it gonna be bad.
We know lethal aint it.
He self voted earlier....

Ultra

THE BEAR

The "nagging feeling" is a convenient excuse for you to keep spouting nonsense while showing zero initiative in actually questioning me or taking it further. There's a lot wrong with this post, but little time.

Lethal

Exceptional
Quote the posts where he looked unsure please, I need to be sure on this
I don't think your original read was made in this lens. You have now adjusted your position retroactively, by saying it's of no consequence whether he was joking or not, because either way it invites unwanted attention. Which hurts the credibility of your argument because you are making it unfalsifiable.

You're free to stop trying to refute my point, because it certainly isn't doing you any favors. I find it interesting you didn't skip a beat, even though Lethal has only a handful of posts and highlighting the actual motive of his opening post should at least give you pause.

In conclusion I think you *want* to read Lethal as town. I'm favoring a TMI read, but I suppose you could just have a strong meta take. You are defending it poorly, however.

I would probably be voting you if not for Psychic who looks bad both in a vacuum and by comparison to the recent games I have observed her in as town
I mean this pinged me, not sure if it suits the narrative of *confused* but he's making a pretty strong cause to put a vote towards Gram here, but then walks it back by an out in Psychic which was the common trend at the time.

+1

Gram's stance is confusing because he refuses to commit to a read on him and keeps the possibility of lethal being scum open but only in some specific convoluted scenario and not even the one that makes the most sense intuitively.
Is this not exactly what he's doing here with Gram and Psychic?

[Vote Lynch Gramma]
Finally arrives at the vote.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I mean this pinged me, not sure if it suits the narrative of *confused* but he's making a pretty strong cause to put a vote towards Gram here, but then walks it back by an out in Psychic which was the common trend at the time.

Is this not exactly what he's doing here with Gram and Psychic?

Finally arrives at the vote.

Having two suspects at once is confusion, got it.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ok, I don’t see what you see in those posts that looks like uncertainty in ultras pov? he seems pretty set that he doesn’t like my play

he’s wrong on his assessment there of course, but I didn’t get the impression he moved any goalposts or anything. What did you see here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back