• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Dragon made a case on me, convinced I was scum. I pushed back with a defense. He suddenly has a town feeling on me and dropped it like a bad habit. I voted him.

Poyser has feigned frustration with the mechanics of this game, much like he did in Barry's on WS. He's tried to wind me up but it has failed. He's seeking validation from Odo so he can't be held accountable. Claims he's Mr 99% on reading me. Says he hasn't mislynched in 5 years (but has led a wolf wagon on me as town several times).

That's all I can give on my phone I'm sorry bud.

You can take it or not. I've said my piece.
you still didnt point out where i tried to wind you up lmao, and i said i havent BEEN mislynched in 5 years lol, ive mislynched town plenty of times. the odo thing already debunked as has the credibility about me bitching about setups

its almost like you're not taking in information at all

Grammaton

Consigliere
Drubbing? I disagree. I may be stupid and have revolving reads, but my flip will absolve me. Maybe one day I may actually earn a shred of respect in my game play.

Right....
if you’re scum here, you got annihilated today mate, there’s no getting away from it

Evans

Acclaimed
Drubbing? I disagree. I may be stupid and have revolving reads, but my flip will absolve me. Maybe one day I may actually earn a shred of respect in my game play.

Right....

Before you flip and out of the game, I will say - I've not meant any disrespect. It's just the competitive nature of the game. You're a valued member of the formerly WrestlingForum, formerly WrestlingSmarks, formerly MafiaCult, currently OneLastForum Mafia Community.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
like this sounds fake straight up

u can solve right now.

he flips scum. where next?
he flips town. where next?

u dont need the flip to start solving

ur only posturing and trying to position urself after the flip but we both know u aint solving sht
:opok.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I haven‘t been scum since the Waifu game. Gimme your read list when you are caught up, pls.
nice so u r scum now lmfao. what reply is this ahahah

i havent read much from where i left prior to EoD 1

you and lethal scum

rest town

you can start solving now flowa. in fact its very recommended u do if u want to live tomorrow

Evans

Acclaimed

you and lethal scum

rest town

you can start solving now flowa. in fact its very recommended u do if u want to live tomorrow

Vote Lethal 'en

Poyser

Im sorry @Evans

I made a generally general mistake

817132886133178408.webp

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
only thing i see is evans looks alot better but thats because lethal looks sooo bad lmfao

Lethal

Exceptional
you still didnt point out where i tried to wind you up lmao, and i said i havent BEEN mislynched in 5 years lol, ive mislynched town plenty of times. the odo thing already debunked as has the credibility about me bitching about setups

its almost like you're not taking in information at all
I did. You ignored it. It's ok, I'll live with it.

Ironic that I'm being accused of taking in zero information.

@Ekkologix once I flip, go back and see what I said about Dragon. You too Odo.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

you and lethal scum

rest town

Yeah, you don‘t decide if I get lynched or not and you have to be high af to think Lethal and me could be a team.

Poyser

its a no lose lynch anyway tbh, if town then scum already knew he wasnt L or N so doesnt rlly effect game state at all

if scum then its a W, but soz i played a part in not getting it done yesterday

i should probably apologise to @T-Pein™ as well

Vote Count #1 - Day 2

Ratchet

Black Pegged Dragon > Grammaton
Ultra > Tiara > None
Ekko > Tiara
Doddsy > Tiara > None
Tiara > T-Pein > Ekko > Evans > Lethal
Psychic > Tiara > None
Evans > Tiara > Lethal
Lethal > Black Pegged Dragon
Poyser > Lethal
Grammaton > Lethal

Grammaton - 1 (Black Pegged Dragon) L-6
Tiara - 1 (Ekko) L-6
Lethal - 4 (Tiara, Evans, Poyser, Grammaton) L-3
Black Pegged Dragon - 1 (Lethal) L-6

There are approximately 27 hours remaining.
With 13 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Lethal

Exceptional
if you’re scum here, you got annihilated today mate, there’s no getting away from it
Cool, but I'm town, so that's all decent then :)
Before you flip and out of the game, I will say - I've not meant any disrespect. It's just the competitive nature of the game. You're a valued member of the formerly WrestlingForum, formerly WrestlingSmarks, formerly MafiaCult, currently OneLastForum Mafia Community.
Well I hope that next game you can start off the game looking away from me and getting stuck in a tunnel.
Im sorry @Evans

I made a generally general mistake

817132886133178408.webp
Yes, you have
only thing i see is evans looks alot better but thats because lethal looks sooo bad lmfao
Bad? Cool. Next game I'll just lurk, do busy work, refuse to provide lists, refuse to build cases, refuse to re-evaluate lists. That's the key to looking good, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back