• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Legacy - Dragon & Poyser. Done.

Just do it. Running around in circles on me again is gonna be the same exact outcome as yesterday

Legacy - Dragon & Poyser. Done.
I will take it into consideration if you are Town. Thank you.

Lethal

Exceptional
painting urself as a victim every game is boring. ive played enough games for you to know i read you how i see it and dont have an agenda. learn a new tune
Who else cops this huh? Being flat out told that my thoughts aren't genuine and that people aren't gonna even entertain them, gee, that fills me with such happiness.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
Yes, he should give his legacy. But I also understand his frustration rn if he‘s Town because I just was in such a scenario as Town in Fuji‘s game. You can‘t think reasonably in such cases at times. And if he‘s Town it‘s even worse because he had to endure this in Elden Ring as well.
he seems to be crumbling more here than elden ring. there his endurance was alot higher

Poyser

Who else cops this huh? Being flat out told that my thoughts aren't genuine and that people aren't gonna even entertain them, gee, that fills me with such happiness.
get a fucking grip. being accused of ur thoughts not being genuine is being accused of being scum. thats literally the fucking game ffs

Lethal

Exceptional
but i havent treated u that way. i asked u nicely for legacy and tried to see where u at from ur PoV. if you have the time to jester around like this then surely u have the time to drop an iso or bulletpoint case on poyser and BLD for them to address and for us to judge
And I provided that. I'm only staying awake so I can see my flip happen but I'm gonna miss it cos I'm really sleepy.

Poyser. Dragon. That's my legacy. My reply to Dragon's ISO of me should be enough of a launch pad for him to address, and Poyser has provided enough content this phase for people to make an opinion on afterwards.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
poyser read u as town and defended u last game. surely something is off on ur play here. or he is scum. u have the best PoV right now to show us why he is scum and this is the best u r doing. and u know whats worst? if u flip town none is gna do sht to poyser

Lethal

Exceptional
get a fucking grip. being accused of ur thoughts not being genuine is being accused of being scum. thats literally the fucking game ffs
Damn, i should've had my coach tell me to say this better.

Bray Wyatt. Robot. Coached. Ingenuine thoughts.

The X

Marvelous
So you have zero to say about my response to your case on me except that you somehow feel better? Interesting shift here, especially saying that you're not sure where to start.
I didn't think your response needed a response, to he honest. The day had already ended by the time I woke up and I didn't think me responding to it to start D2 was the best option. I think there's still a chance you're scum, but my gut is also telling me scum is fine keeping you around as a looking distraction because now town needs to figure out if you're actually who you say you are or not.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
And I provided that. I'm only staying awake so I can see my flip happen but I'm gonna miss it cos I'm really sleepy.

Poyser. Dragon. That's my legacy. My reply to Dragon's ISO of me should be enough of a launch pad for him to address, and Poyser has provided enough content this phase for people to make an opinion on afterwards.
i want dragon here to reply then
poyser already seems done with ur sht from his PoV

Lethal

Exceptional
poyser read u as town and defended u last game. surely something is off on ur play here. or he is scum. u have the best PoV right now to show us why he is scum and this is the best u r doing. and u know whats worst? if u flip town none is gna do sht to poyser
read back instead of playing this live. I put effort in but it's ultimately coached and not genuine. When I flip town, and nobody does anything, well, that's beyond my control

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
he seems to be crumbling more here than elden ring. there his endurance was alot higher
Which also makes sense given Elden Ring probably burnt him out. If he‘s Town it‘s a natural reaction to have as tragic and bad as it is.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I didn't think your response needed a response, to he honest. The day had already ended by the time I woke up and I didn't think me responding to it to start D2 was the best option. I think there's still a chance you're scum, but my gut is also telling me scum is fine keeping you around as a looking distraction because now town needs to figure out if you're actually who you say you are or not.
who do u have as scum if it wasnt for lethal?

thoughts on poyser btw?

Lethal

Exceptional
Although this is wonderful. Dragon is here, Pein is here, Poyser is here. Come on everyone, just 3 more votes. You can do it. I believe in you :)

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Which also makes sense given Elden Ring probably burnt him out. If he‘s Town it‘s a natural reaction to have as tragic and bad as it is.
i doubt it. we r burned out asfk and that made us calmer. idk why wud it make him more jester

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why? It's true.
If you are scum, I thought you played better this time

perhaps stop doing moronic things as town such as tunnelling players you don’t like in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and you won’t be so hemmed in by a dumb meta as scum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back