• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
also if it was not obvious since i was not part of the game til now, i only read snippets so some context may need to be filled in for me
this likely reflects rather poorly on me but i might aswell tell the truth rather than give some air of authority on the game state lol

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
also if it was not obvious since i was not part of the game til now, i only read snippets so some context may need to be filled in for me
this likely reflects rather poorly on me but i might aswell tell the truth rather than give some air of authority on the game state lol
literally nobody thinks you aren't town. this isn't necessary

Psychic

Yennefer
If you are town, vote Big Man with us.

We got Ultra, Tiara, Gram who are not on board. Most likely scum train with one dumb town.

Grammaton

Consigliere
well it depends on the state of things then, for example
1. if we're in lylo or will lose during the coming night phase
2. how strongly you're suspected
4. how many think him vouching for you is TMI
5. if he vouched for you when you were about to get lynched. for 5, that does put us both in a tricky situation

we will have to agree on where to go if 1-5 is answered

i can only say it's very difficult to judge someone's play when someone is being subbed in for someone elae, because it assumes that the player in question wod have the same line of thought

I would say we’re in lylo

I think we’re at the point where we’re committed, cause I think your slot was shot at last night

No one thinks it was TMI from him

I’ve been in no danger of being lynched, he just made a post day 3 where I was his only town read and then like 8 scum reads. He also heavily implied info

I would just confirm you know I’m town and leave it at that, one of us is flipping tonight anyway

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I would say we’re in lylo

I think we’re at the point where we’re committed, cause I think your slot was shot at last night

No one thinks it was TMI from him

I’ve been in no danger of being lynched, he just made a post day 3 where I was his only town read and then like 8 scum reads. He also heavily implied info

I would just confirm you know I’m town and leave it at that, one of us is flipping tonight anyway
okay

yeah, i know gram is town

Big Man

Illustrious
Are you throwing in the towel?
no I've given my reasons for scum reading him.

unless im missing something people think im scum for the ekko hammer which i've explained so not much more I can say really. not much I can say that proves im town but I don't anyone can really.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fwiw it’s possible I misplayed a day early too, I’m not really sure, but my rationale will be clear by the end of the game

Ultra

THE BEAR
no I've given my reasons for scum reading him.

unless im missing something people think im scum for the ekko hammer which i've explained so not much more I can say really. not much I can say that proves im town but I don't anyone can really.

I just think you aren't meeting the burden of not getting default lynched by a long shot. You need to say more.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
two conflicting statements about lylo here
lylo in the sense of scum achieving parity isn't a concern in this game. scum just need to kill L and N. what's more pressing is that they're going to kill you tonight and probably the other lynchpin tomorrow, meaning town loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back