• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Idk what you mean by put lethal on l1 early but if you mean why did I hammer then I already explained it right after I was told it was the hammer vote
I don't think you were the hammer vote, you were to put L1. Your explanation was also still just "oops" didn't think it was hammer. That still implies you thought it was putting him to L1. In which case, why with so long left?
This is the only time Ultra has mentioned doddsy in this game. Last game he was all over him for being a sideline coaster. He was right, Doddsy was scum. Doddsy has been the same way this game. Even less involved. Why isn't he pinging him at all this game?
you were calling me scum 2 days ago. why are you town reading doddsy? how is his play different from last game?
doddsy could also fit
Despise these little niggling mentions that have come out after I started question you :krillin2:
was this really a show-stopping question? I explained the vote like minutes after making it so you already have the answer.
Why bring this up again several hours after too?

CP stinks these last few phases

I'm open to Big Man as well but I think I'd prefer CP at this JUNKture.

Also Flower asking for Ultra's character reeked as well, but it kind of is making me feel better about her cause that's ballsy af if scum.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I don't think you were the hammer vote, you were to put L1. Your explanation was also still just "oops" didn't think it was hammer. That still implies you thought it was putting him to L1. In which case, why with so long left?

Despise these little niggling mentions that have come out after I started question you :krillin2:

Also Flower asking for Ultra's character reeked as well, but it kind of is making me feel better about her cause that's ballsy af if scum.

just a full read list pls and then lets lock and load

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

you aren't reading the thread, only your notifications/mentions lol

Doddsy

Mafia God
just a full read list pls and then lets lock and load
Ultra
T-Pein™
Grammaton
Retro

Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
CraigPelton

Tiara
Poyser
Big Man

Largely the same as the one I gave earlier. Just moving Retro up to blue for obv reasons and Big Man I think did not respond well so I've moved him to scum side of null as opposed to null. I've bumped Flower back to null as well for what I mentioned early, but that's admittedly weak.

I've still got Psychic orange as well but play has been much improved last few phases so I'm reconsdiering that a bit

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ultra
T-Pein™
Grammaton
Retro

Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
CraigPelton

Tiara
Poyser
Big Man

Largely the same as the one I gave earlier. Just moving Retro up to blue for obv reasons and Big Man I think did not respond well so I've moved him to scum side of null as opposed to null. I've bumped Flower back to null as well for what I mentioned early, but that's admittedly weak.

I've still got Psychic orange as well but play has been much improved last few phases so I'm reconsdiering that a bit

Alright, can you properly flesh out your scum reads here, im after meat on the bone

you dont need to bother with big man, just the other two

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Awful response tbh
You come back to the thread and it's all just responding to my mentions of you, which yes came after you sussed me, because what the hell else would I have to say about your basically nonexistent play this game

Big Man

Illustrious
"His case is bullshit" doesn't cut it, you need to completely and utterly destroy him. You can do it Big Man!!!
I mean I can repeat the points:

- I don't see any town motivation in claiming VT and limiting the pool before he even knows if he's going to get lynched. saying 'you can lynch me' doesn't mean anything at all because regardless of alignment he's going to defend himself and not lie down and get lynched. don't really why he felt the need to say it either if he thought lethal was already outed scum.

- his progression on his evans read. he scum read him on day 2 and during the lethal lynch said that he would go back to wanting to lynch evans if lethal flips town. however, after lethal flipped he completely flipped his read on evans and said he now thinks he's town because he seemed excited about the lethal lynch. this is something that can easily be faked and I don't think it's enough to outweigh wanting to lynch him a day earlier to that degree. what happened in between here is evans very blatantly hinted at being a lynchpin. from a town POV we don't know if someone claiming lynchpin is lying or not but scum will know they are likely telling the truth. it's possible that poyser didn't want to push a lynch on him after that because he would look bad when he could just kill him at night. evans also made some very sus posts later on which indicated he was pushing stuff on topics which he clearly hadn't read the thread. poyser sussed him for this but still gave him an excuse with stuff like 'idk why he would do this as scum' which could be TMI.

- in terms of the 'his case is bullshit' part he originally scum read me for supposedly having TMI on lethal for town reading him because I was prodding poyser on his reasons for scum reading him. when I replied saying I wasn't even town reading him he said he didn't believe it when it makes no sense for me to lie about that and I literally never said I town read him. it was clear from me referencing a previous post of his that may have indicated a contradiction that I was questioning him. he's added some other minor points along the way to add to his case which I have responded to but not once has he tried to find any possible reasons for me to be town or reconsider his read which is odd when his initial read was based on 'I don't feel he believed his town read on lethal' and nobody has agreed with that feeling despite him constantly asking people to go and read over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back