• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Illustrious
Ultra
T-Pein™
Grammaton
Retro

Black Pegged Dragon
Psychic
CraigPelton

Tiara
Poyser
Big Man

Largely the same as the one I gave earlier. Just moving Retro up to blue for obv reasons and Big Man I think did not respond well so I've moved him to scum side of null as opposed to null. I've bumped Flower back to null as well for what I mentioned early, but that's admittedly weak.

I've still got Psychic orange as well but play has been much improved last few phases so I'm reconsdiering that a bit
what did I not respond well to exactly?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
so

psychic's play is equally as aggressive as town, but iirc she recently suggested there's 3 scum left, yeah?
doesn't seem likely imho, that type of suggestion tends to be a tactic to lead town astray for whatever reason

hmmmm

Doddsy

Mafia God
Alright, can you properly flesh out your scum reads here, im after meat on the bone

you dont need to bother with big man, just the other two
Psychic mainly stems from early. Play was wack, reacted super weird to those early pushes. As I mentioned though this one is being reconsidered as play has been good last few phases. Could still be a dodgy start before settling in. Would prefer the other two pretty strongly.

CP stinks this game. Niggling posts about people constantly, dodgy vote on Lethal, bouncing between reads for little to no reason, non committal to anything. Night and day compared to last IMO. Responses when given are also pretty bad, which is out of character for CP. I think he's probably suspect numero 1 at this point tbh.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Psychic mainly stems from early. Play was wack, reacted super weird to those early pushes. As I mentioned though this one is being reconsidered as play has been good last few phases. Could still be a dodgy start before settling in. Would prefer the other two pretty strongly.

CP stinks this game. Niggling posts about people constantly, dodgy vote on Lethal, bouncing between reads for little to no reason, non committal to anything. Night and day compared to last IMO. Responses when given are also pretty bad, which is out of character for CP. I think he's probably suspect numero 1 at this point tbh.
how was it dodgy? poyser and odo both said he was 95% scum. ITT people were saying he had like 4/7 needed votes and then I saw someone unvote. didn't think I was hammering at all.

which read did I change without explaining?

nobody's been committal to anything

Doddsy

Mafia God
what did I not respond well to exactly?
Most tbh. Your response to the reasons Poyser gave was pretty lackluster, and outright didnt' bother to respond to some others.

Also you gave out this lynch order and then moved to vote Poyser which came across more as OMGUS. I don't think you really offered up any convicning points in response.

my lynch preference is:

Tiara
Poyser/Evans
Ultra

I wouldn't really say I have a strong town read on anyone at this stage, but I would need to be convinced with strong reasoning to want to lynch anyone else. don't think Poyser and ultra can be aligned because I think Poyser made some valid points on him and obviously Poyser and Evans can't be aligned either. not really sure what to make of Poyser's play around Evans. he was pushing him before the lynchpin hint and said he would lynch him if lethal flipped town but then flipped the read using weak reasoning about him seeming excited about the lynch.
poyser most likely scum. his reasons were shit, go look at his posts and my response to them.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
hmm. big man having evans in his lynch order there is odd if big man is scum, knows evans is a LP and tried to kill him last night, no?

Grammaton

Consigliere
GTH, my take is that Big Man will flip scum

I think his sus on Poyser is intended as fuel for the ape squad to lynch poyser tomorrow for 'distancing'

itll likely be 5 votes and theres enough silliness to get those

Doddsy

Mafia God
what was wack, what was weird etc

I need specifics, dare I say it quotes
Asking for quotes frome me is a lot

But mainly aroudn this one and the earlier posts

Vote: poyser

This is so scummy, do I even need to elaborate?

Why the hell would I be paranoid for lurking? I can already see you soft pushing a lynch on me. For what? Because I don’t like you asking people to claim so you’re gonna make a big deal about me lurking on my phone?
Busy atm, I’ll give more reads tonight.

Was overly concious of being accused of lurking and came out as pretty panicky. But am reconsidering the read as mentioned as I haven't really progressed it much since then, and play has much improved.

how was it dodgy? poyser and odo both said he was 95% scum. ITT people were saying he had like 4/7 needed votes and then I saw someone unvote. didn't think I was hammering at all.

which read did I change without explaining?

nobody's been committal to anything
What does that matter, you said earlier that you don't trust either of them?

Also get outta here with other people saying there was 4/7, 7 was majority for day 1 max.

Big Man for example. You gave a reason that his reads were stale after the fact but that's weak af for moving from a town read to voting him outright.

You've been worse than most with the flip flop though

Big Man

Illustrious
Most tbh. Your response to the reasons Poyser gave was pretty lackluster, and outright didnt' bother to respond to some others.

Also you gave out this lynch order and then moved to vote Poyser which came across more as OMGUS. I don't think you really offered up any convicning points in response.
I’ve responded to everything lol. he’s the one that hasn’t responded to the last few posts I made to him. like I’ve asked him a few times why he would claim without a wagon on him or know if he’s going to be lynched and he didn’t respond. Have you read everything?

stuff has happened since then to rule out evans being scum so obviously that changed things lol. your point about OMGUS doesn’t even make sense given Tiara also wants to lynch me.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Asking for quotes frome me is a lot

But mainly aroudn this one and the earlier posts

Was overly concious of being accused of lurking and came out as pretty panicky. But am reconsidering the read as mentioned as I haven't really progressed it much since then, and play has much improved.

What does that matter, you said earlier that you don't trust either of them?

Also get outta here with other people saying there was 4/7, 7 was majority for day 1 max.

Big Man for example. You gave a reason that his reads were stale after the fact but that's weak af for moving from a town read to voting him outright.

You've been worse than most with the flip flop though

Well look were probably in lylo

you sure you wanna commit to Big Man / CP as your solution, given that youre clearly walking Psychic back?

Doddsy

Mafia God
I’ve responded to everything lol. he’s the one that hasn’t responded to the last few posts I made to him. like I’ve asked him a few times why he would claim without a wagon on him or know if he’s going to be lynched and he didn’t respond. Have you read everything?

stuff has happened since then to rule out evans being scum so obviously that changed things lol. your point about OMGUS doesn’t even make sense given Tiara also wants to lynch me.
I should clarify, you did respond to the point I'm thinking of but not by offering defence. That being the vote re: Ekko I'm talking about. I think he should have been hammered but the response to the point was not what I was expecting or looking for.

Also Poyser is the main push on you so I think it holds fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back