• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Well look were probably in lylo

you sure you wanna commit to Big Man / CP as your solution, given that youre clearly walking Psychic back?
I would prefer CP over Big Man still, but yeah. The vote that CP put on Big after the weird flip flop doesn't strike me as something that would rule them from being a team.

At this stage they are my top two susses yes.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What does that matter, you said earlier that you don't trust either of them?

Also get outta here with other people saying there was 4/7, 7 was majority for day 1 max.

Big Man for example. You gave a reason that his reads were stale after the fact but that's weak af for moving from a town read to voting him outright.

You've been worse than most with the flip flop though
this was d2 and poyser hadn't mislynched lethal the guy he's supposed to be able to read yet lol

Grammaton

Consigliere
Me, BPD, CP, Dodd...

- No one seriously thinks dragon is scum, wants to lynch him or is even presenting him as part of their poe in any meaningful way, so thats probably a non starter
- The rest of you are potential partners, from my perspective hes not going to muddy his actual partner on the way out

Ultra

THE BEAR
- No one seriously thinks dragon is scum, wants to lynch him or is even presenting him as part of their poe in any meaningful way, so thats probably a non starter
- The rest of you are potential partners, from my perspective hes not going to muddy his actual partner on the way out

The likelihood of Poyser being aligned, and enough people thinking that to lynch him, are so low that even if his partner(s) are on that exact list the mafia has better odds of playing crabs in a bucket. Tha is my point, there's no way Poyser gets flipped over a red Big Man, zero.

Big Man

Illustrious
I should clarify, you did respond to the point I'm thinking of but not by offering defence. That being the vote re: Ekko I'm talking about. I think he should have been hammered but the response to the point was not what I was expecting or looking for.

Also Poyser is the main push on you so I think it holds fine
well I don’t know how to respond to that because I have no idea what you mean.

it doesn’t hold up because of the point I made about evans being town…but sure just ignore that part.

Grammaton

Consigliere
The likelihood of Poyser being aligned, and enough people thinking that to lynch him, are so low that even if his partner(s) are on that exact list the mafia has better odds of playing crabs in a bucket. Tha is my point, there's no way Poyser gets flipped over a red Big Man, zero.

I trust you will stick to this when the time comes

Doddsy

Mafia God
well I don’t know how to respond to that because I have no idea what you mean.

it doesn’t hold up because of the point I made about evans being town…but sure just ignore that part.
What point did you make about Evans being town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back