• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Death Note Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Poyser ape'ing Doddsy's retarded "OMG YOU HAVE AN AGENDA AGAINST ME" makes me think I was right about that pair. Why wouldn't Doddsy be in POE? And all my pairings were explained and made sense. Fine if you think I should've included Ultra, but I've been hard town reading him for a while.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Poyser ape'ing Doddsy's retarded "OMG YOU HAVE AN AGENDA AGAINST ME" makes me think I was right about that pair. Why wouldn't Doddsy be in POE? And all my pairings were explained and made sense. Fine if you think I should've included Ultra, but I've been hard town reading him for a while.

Just End Him tbh

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Fucking hell guys, what Flower was trying to do was so obvious. Probably wouldn't have worked but how could you not see it

Grammaton

Consigliere
Fucking hell guys, what Flower was trying to do was so obvious. Probably wouldn't have worked but how could you not see it

its because I know how flower would play it as scum

she will actively try to completely eliminate herself from PoE even if it isn’t strategically sound or necessary to do it

I know this about her, and you do not, hence me considering the possibilities

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
its because I know how flower would play it as scum

she will actively try to completely eliminate herself from PoE even if it isn’t strategically sound or necessary to do it

I know this about her, and you do not, hence me considering the possibilities
Fine whatever, if she's scum then GG

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
@Psychic Finish Him.

roman reigns wwe GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back