• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAT

Preeminent
they will be scared of

1. if they redirect a serial, they leave the cop/vig unaffected. serial is an extra threat to them that they need to spend resources on
2. if their redirect role died or ran out of shots (assuming they have 1 to begin with) they will be scared of serial still being alive

what BPD said still stands regardless of scum having redirect or not

yeah nah

if you are scum and you're scared and were on my team I'd be telling you to man up because it's actually town's job to spend their resources

an SK being alive, one that's been revealed no less is far more useful than not simply because they will be statistically more likely to kill townies

if you're scum and you're scared you need step your Mafia game up

The X

Marvelous
they will be scared of

1. if they redirect a serial, they leave the cop/vig unaffected. serial is an extra threat to them that they need to spend resources on
2. if their redirect role died or ran out of shots (assuming they have 1 to begin with) they will be scared of serial still being alive

what BPD said still stands regardless of scum having redirect or not
We have a bit of a wildcard but it forces wolves to keep considering xenos and also makes them think about using their resources.

The X

Marvelous
I'll see what everyone else has to say. Just personally I think it'd be smart to aim me at Tweet so the vig is freed up to hit another potential scum.

If scum does target me tonight i'd also just prefer not to go down without taking someone with me :blobcry

If I don't at least try to inch closer to my wincon it's the same as throwing :sadpanda

That's a possibility. But if you were serial killer in my position what would you want to do? Take no risks and just accept getting killed by scum for working with town?
Bro, your game is already over. If you want to be out of the game, just so say and we can lynch you up. Flower fucked you this one, sorry.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm having a tough time matching your lack of awareness generally with proceedings with your support of Tweet and opposition to Ultra at least in terms of your voting
i dont think im voting anyone lol

whats tough about it? i asked for a case, none was given
i did a quick iso of him, tone seemed townie

lol

The X

Marvelous
yeah nah

if you are scum and you're scared and were on my team I'd be telling you to man up because it's actually town's job to spend their resources

an SK being alive, one that's been revealed no less is far more useful than not simply because they will be statistically more likely to kill townies

Wild thinking.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
i mean surely one of the people voting tweet can case him yeah?

where is ultra? he's the guy who started it i presume?

Emil

V.I.P. Member
yeah nah

we've already spent 1 lynch on an SK lol

Poyser

i read tweet town from tone

none is able to give me a case from his content

put 1 + 1 together
How about read his posts then or elaborate on why you feel he’s town? Why should somebody have to give you the fucking case on him when there’s a shit tonne of content dedicated to why he’s got a good chance of being scum?

How about the fact he voted BPD and pushed him as scum yesterday, then saw me/gram say BPD is probably town, said “oh yeah I’m about here with him as well, I had no conviction on that vote anyway”
How about the fact that he OMGUSed Alco when alco said he looked bad. How about the fact he made a shite post to me about how I had “a lot of town reads yo”. How about the fact he voted and OMGUSed me immediately after I switched from reading him town to reading him scum? How about the fact he also OMGUSed Ultra, and CP? How about the fact he flipped his lid when he started getting pushed and basically refused to play the game? How about the fact his scum read of me made no sense whatsoever and he avoided answering my posts? How about the fact that as soon as I offered him an olive branch where I could see him as town, he not only stopped reading me acum, but started contributing more to the game? How about the fact that when his wagon lost momentum, he completely dipped from the game. How about the fact he unvoted me, and never tried to push anywhere else? Don’t think he voted anywhere else either but I’m not 100% on that

But yeah you right I’m sure your tone read of him as merit.

Jesus fucking Christ Ekko you are the drizzling shits

TAT

Preeminent
personally I think going into Night 2 with no Townies dead is a W

shame that the unlynchable claim wont be tested but I'd have taken one of the serial killer duo dead with the other being revealed before the start of the game

Poyser

I'm having a tough time matching your lack of awareness generally with proceedings with your support of Tweet and opposition to Ultra at least in terms of your voting
Ding ding ding

Absolutely abysmal play. I feel like it’s probably TMI at play here worryingly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back