• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
No lol? I was giving you shit for assuming she’s Wolf which doesn’t really make any sense to me based on her play. You even agreed that you hadn’t thought it through when I pulled it up the first time and then you went back to saying you think she’s a wolf kek
Shes fucking BAD Poyser, what does it matter what she slips? I chased and pushed Flower, she gave a shitty confession, I don't believe her. I'm leaning towards her being wolf rather than indid, yes. How does that mean I'm a wolf then??

Poyser

Did you not call me out for saying you might be wolf if xenos flips town? Now you're saying I'm going to be wolf if Flower flips indie. Is that not you being a hypocrite?
You didn’t say might anything, you said it was my defining post and if he flips town then I’m wolf and if he flips wolf then I’m town. It was a pretty bizarre dichotomy to make that early in the game when we could have easily both been town

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Lethal got more gameplay here than the entirety of the last game, probably a good sign

this stuff is Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Silly.

He really thinks lethal is DUMB AF and will do exactly the same thing 2 days later.
As if Lethal has no agency.

What gramma thinks scum lethal would say:

"oh no I rolled scum again I better do exactly the same thing I did the last game and get caught again, I am too dumb to do anything different this time, I just cannot post a few times more... its literally impossible for me to do so."

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

The X

Marvelous
Lol are you even trying. I need to survive, Sherlock. You think I wanna be killed by scum Dest xD?
But you said you scum read me because I went after you, a 'confirmed' indie. That happened after you said I was town. So please tell me what has been scum as fuck about my game then, how it was 100 confirmed in your mind I was scum, so confirmed you were somehow scared I was going to shoot you and you needed to lie about it.

Poyser

Did you not call me out for saying you might be wolf if xenos flips town? Now you're saying I'm going to be wolf if Flower flips indie. Is that not you being a hypocrite?
Also this is disingenuous as fuck lol, especially considering I explained why i thought your progression didn’t make sense, and then followed up with conceding that Gram was right about your play being different from when you were scum so I’m not really sure what to make of you

I really don’t know what it is you’re trying to do here. It seems like you’re arguing in bad faith by twisting every single thing I’ve said so far this game. It’s such a bad attempt at it tho kek

Lethal

T.B.A
this stuff is Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Silly.

He really thinks lethal is DUMB AF and will do exactly the same thing 2 days later.
As if Lethal has no agency.

What gramma thinks scum lethal would say:

"oh no I rolled scum again I better do exactly the same thing I did the last game and get caught again, I am too dumb to do anything different this time, I just cannot post a few times more... its literally impossible for me to do so."

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF
Except Odo has like 95% good reading on me. Multiscum last game confused him for a portion of one phase.

The X

Marvelous
I can, but Strongman/Superkills are a thing and it‘s just a one shot vest lol.
So you thought I was going to strongman kill you for what reason? Still not understanding why you felt you needed to apparently lie about a read on me a survivor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back