• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

T.B.A
Share a Role PM.

To Flower’s claim? Yeah, we are in fact an indie duo.

I hate that we had to come out in this way and make ourselves an easy target for scum, but it is what it is :tiredpepe

Except...you didn't. Xenos panicked with the TSA comment, Pein jumped on it, and you could've ignored it and NOT voted your 'partner.' That vote sealed your fates.

He can survive a lynch.

Lol.

We weren't given fakes.

We're Ian Beale and Kathy Beale. Apparently they're Survivors because they were part of the show for a long time.

Wasn't sure if our charas were evil or not, so I claimed the next best thing I could find which fits as a duo. I was panicking lol.

Lmao I can't get over this. Happy that they're gone.

Poyser

Like somehow Poyser is trying to say I'll look bad if Flower flips indie? What's he trying to do pre flipping Flower here? Didn't he give me shit for saying the exact same thing here about what his slot might be if xenos flipped town or wolf?
No lol? I was giving you shit for assuming she’s Wolf which doesn’t really make any sense to me based on her play. You even agreed that you hadn’t thought it through when I pulled it up the first time and then you went back to saying you think she’s a wolf kek

Poyser

Like somehow Poyser is trying to say I'll look bad if Flower flips indie? What's he trying to do pre flipping Flower here? Didn't he give me shit for saying the exact same thing here about what his slot might be if xenos flipped town or wolf?
Also the second part isn’t true either, I said it’s way too early to rule both me and him out of being town when it was so early. Had nothing to do with pre flipping xenos lol

The X

Marvelous
You do. I said I never lie about being an Indie. I told you that in HxH, I said it in the Waifu game. Ratchet knows it as well. I‘m a Serial in the worst case. And in future games here people will know it as well. You can 100% trust I‘m not Mafia.
Flower, I know you say shit like this all the time, I honestly just don't retain it to my memory. Sorry I can't trust you 100% here.

RDK

Marvelous
Ay don't be chattin mad wass, bruv

vote Poyser
Vote Lynch Ekko.
ayo mandem

unvote vote Imposter

gives me mad grass vibes init​
Vote lynch xenos
Ye I was gonna vote when i finished reading too so u can have town points for beating me to it

vote xenos
Too easy.
Vote xenos
I ask a simple question and you vote me?

Lmao [Vote Lynch Black Pegged Dragon]
Unvote
Vote xenos
Not really a valid line of thought Flower - even if someone has a tendency to do so, it's not like you could just dismiss the claim out of hand. This is busy work.
Uh oh...
Uh oh!

Vote: Xenos

I'm almost certain you've seen TSA before, and even if you haven't, the whole "looks like a scum colour" thing clearly adds nothing, so you're not really engaging with it on a level that requires an explanation of the concept.
Okay but this was the third time you mentioned town reading Poyser, and at least the second time you mentioned "mindmelding" (which you're giving far too much credence to, but that itself is whatever). I don't mind your read on it's own, I just don't see why you think it's important enough to be mentioned several times.​
Vote Lynch T-Pein.

Last time stuff like that happened you were scum.​
Well, let‘s see this through, then.

Vote Lynch Xenos.
Hmmm.

Vote Flower
Explain to me why you are trying to lynch your indie partner?
Lmao

Vote Flower
vote flower
Not for one second believing that haza put a lynch proof in the game. And doubly not believing he gives it to a survivor lol​
[Vote lynch Flower]
yeah I think flower was too dishonest with this claim.
also tried to derail by saying I was scum for a weak reason
And Pegg was also saying something similar as to the reason flower was trying to lynch me.
said I slipped.

Vote lynch Flower
We could make it three games in a row?

Vote Aurelian
Vote lynch Ekkologix
Have only read the first page so far

vote flower
Actually now that I think of it

There was that shite post of yours

And now this overanalysis of Flower

Eh fukkit

[Vote lynch BPD]
Can't be Aurelian, he hasn't repped out yet :ral

I'm joking don't hate me.

Vote Flower

TBH if I'm the SK duo with the claimed immunities I'm 100% swapping them in our claim so I could definitely go Xenos instead.​
You know you done fucked up init?

unvote vote Flower
They kinda are though.
If someone's play is suspect and they claim Indy it's a no brainer. unvote
vote Flower

Can you expand on that town read for someone who isn't familiar with their play? Far too spammy for my liking but I haven't got Town from their posts thus far.

There's no night phase posting restrictions right?​
Says survivor (allegedly), yet feels the need to research 2 other characters who might make sense for a duo to fit the claim?

What complicated fuckery are they trying to pull here?

Vote: Flower

Vote Count:

xeno (2): Ratchet, Flower
BPD (1): xenos
Flower (7): Pein, Poyser, CP, Doddsy, TAT, Imposter, Lethal
Aurelian (1): BPD
Ekko (1): One Last
BPD (1): Tweet

With 23 Alive it takes 12 to lynch

Grammaton

Consigliere
I really don’t think haza put in a lynchproof player, certainly not an indie. Think flower just needs xenos to live for some mechanical reason

Poyser

Survivors shouldn’t have fakes as they are not anti-town
She is now saying they didn’t have fakes and she bullshitted her fake claim after researching lol

and obv only cos I called her out asking about why they’re not aligned with town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back