• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The X

Marvelous
Anyway as far as if Flower and Xenos flip as they claim, I think he's a potential wolf that needs to be watched. Look at now how he went from saying repeatedly to me that he was using Poyser who potentially leaned on him being town to accusing him of sucking you off when he starts showing hesistance at so early town reading him. There's no consistency there.
Like look at this shit, Fang, it makes no sense. How was I using Poyser? What is this even in reference to? What consistency are you trying to question here?

The X

Marvelous
You are commenting on me talking about Poyser's progression of his read on me. Not sure what's been inconsistent about that?

The X

Marvelous
A survivor duo claimed?
Yes. Flower and xenos got pressured a bit and xenos kind of collapsed. Flower came out and said they were survivor indie duo, with xenos being able to survive a lynch and Flower surviving a kill.

Poyser

He’s talking about you using me having you as town to shade him for not also townreading you lol

fang town af imo

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You're talking absolute shit and straight from your ass. You want to mention my meta and then say something about I was active in a game then disappeared, without even mentioning to others what my alignment was. That just shows me you're talking shit just to fill the air.
Like look at this shit, Fang, it makes no sense. How was I using Poyser? What is this even in reference to? What consistency are you trying to question here?

I think I get where Poyser was saying your reading comprehension was absolute trash now and you can't go over more then 1 or 2 things at a time. I said you are inconsistent about your methodology, bouncing off an earlier potential town read from Poyser and anchoring yourself to it. You didn't address dick about not going after scum after the Flower or Xenos outting as Indies (if their claim is true), and didn't try for solve for anything else. You are so utterly two-faced right now to mistake what I'm saying to your face to call it garbage.

You haven't done shit else.

You got wound up the moment Poyser starts to back away on his town core read with you and go to insult to him and Gramma.
None of this alleviates my distrust of you.

Grammaton

Consigliere
That's not what I said:

Stop lying, BPD.

I was talking about what surfaces with Flower or Xenos' flip. Hence why I don't trust you.

BPD/Uzukage?

I don't know much experience you have with him. If we want to bring up meta shit, every game I've played with him in my interactions with him, he's called me a wolf like in Gogeta's DB mafia and Psychic's Greek Mythology mafia as the most recent examples. He was active in the early day phases of Psychic's game then got quiet in the later part once focus on his scummates started to get more prominence.

Anyway as far as if Flower and Xenos flip as they claim, I think he's a potential wolf that needs to be watched. Look at now how he went from saying repeatedly to me that he was using Poyser who potentially leaned on him being town to accusing him of sucking you off when he starts showing hesistance at so early town reading him. There's no consistency there.

what is the bolded referring to? Have I missed a page somewhere lol?

Alco

Distinguished
Yes. Flower and xenos got pressured a bit and xenos kind of collapsed. Flower came out and said they were survivor indie duo, with xenos being able to survive a lynch and Flower surviving a kill.
Okay, thanks.

I'd say it's good that this is out there, but let's try to find some mafia first and not rush to an indie at the very start of the game (at least I think it's still the start lol ?)

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
what is the bolded referring to? Have I missed a page somewhere lol?
You can ISO my posts but in one of them today he basically was arguing if I trust Poyser, I should therefore trust him because Poyser initially town read him later on.

Grammaton

Consigliere
I think I get where Poyser was saying your reading comprehension was absolute trash now and you can't go over more then 1 or 2 things at a time. I said you are inconsistent about your methodology, bouncing off an earlier potential town read from Poyser and anchoring yourself to it. You didn't address dick about not going after scum after the Flower or Xenos outting as Indies (if their claim is true), and didn't try for solve for anything else. You are so utterly two-faced right now to mistake what I'm saying to your face to call it garbage.

You got wound up the moment Poyser starts to back away on his town core read with you and go to insult to him and Gramma.

That’s not what happened lol - poyser abandoned his push cause he agreed with my point?

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That’s not what happened lol - poyser abandoned his push cause he agreed with my point?
I was talking about BPD using Poyser for town credit based off his initial read with the Xenos interaction. Then him repeatedly saying he didn't like BPD's arguments with Flower after that. When he more recently said he felt he made a mistake about his town vibe for BPD, BPD started to get inconsistent; especially since this was his angle to attack me on.

The X

Marvelous

You've played way more games with me and I don't believe for a second what you're saying here about my game.

Again, what the fuck are you talking about? I bounced off an earlier potential read and anchoring myself to it? You disagree that Poyser was saying I looked scummy, because he did! He even admitted he changed his opinion because of what Gram said, so you can't say a potential read, Poyser was viewing me as unfavorable earlier on in this game (maybe not wolf, but he said I was kind of scummy).

I didn't do dick about scum after Flower and xenos revealed? What the fuck is that bull shit? First of all, you are hedging your bets here by saying 'if their claim is true'. So you are already acknowledging there is room for them to be wolves, yet you want to try and push me. If i didn't push for anything else after Flower and xenos, please tell me how I'm not engaged with you and Poyser? Please tell me why I voted you and that triggered you into this argument with me if I haven't done anything after Flower and xenos. Who's full of shit now, Fang? To say I haven't done anything but talk about Flower and xenos is just objectively not true since I'm fucking talking to you at the very least.

Where did Poyser ever back off of his town core read on me? If you think I insulted Poyser and Gram, then you're pretty soft (which we know isn't true). Maybe my my words were crude and unnecessary, but I don't see how Gram's simple post on the difference in my play from this game to the wrestling game should have been something Poyser didn't already know and I don't see how Gram's one post changes Poyser's mind completely. I was commenting on Poyser's being so easily swayed by Gram, it had nothing to do with Poyser supposedly going back on his town core read on me. That's you making shit up now.

The X

Marvelous
Okay, thanks.

I'd say it's good that this is out there, but let's try to find some mafia first and not rush to an indie at the very start of the game (at least I think it's still the start lol ?)
I think Flower is lying about her claim and she's harmful to town. I don't disagree with using this day to find other suspects, though.

The X

Marvelous
You can ISO my posts but in one of them today he basically was arguing if I trust Poyser, I should therefore trust him because Poyser initially town read him later on.
That's not what I said at all. You town lean Poyser and scum read me. Poyser has me in his town core. That should at least put your mind into questioning SOMETHING, yet you continue to do nothing.

The X

Marvelous
I was talking about BPD using Poyser for town credit based off his initial read with the Xenos interaction. Then him repeatedly saying he didn't like BPD's arguments with Flower after that. When he more recently said he felt he made a mistake about his town vibe for BPD, BPD started to get inconsistent; especially since this was his angle to attack me on.
I never used Poyser for town credit. I currently lean the guy wolf. How am I using him for town credit?

Poyser

BPD, do me a favour and ISO fang in Elden ring and radiant mafia and compare with his posts here. Report back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back