• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I mean, it is what it is. You're telling me your certain that Poyser is scum, and you're turning down an opportunity to explore his motive. You don't have to agree with me, but dismissing out of hand what his possible motives here is not helping your case, implicitly, since a case relies upon a foundation of good evidence and a convincing narrative. If you're not even going to try, why should I take you seriously?

As for the PR subject - and to be clear, this is not in the context of me specifically but in general, I am neither confirming nor denying I have a post restriction - here are 5 reasons why what you're asking is pointless and fucking dumb:

1) Post restrictions usually do not need any prior justification for existing other than flavor. So it's pointless to inquire about their purpose.
2) It's also pointless to ask why or why wouldn't a host would include one, not just due to point 1) but because they have little to no mechanical impact
3) Why would you ask me, as a player, to justify the role I was given, or to explain the punishment or lack thereof for an implied violation of a post restriction, when both of those things are in the domain of the host?
4) Why would you assume the violation of a post restriction requires a specific given punishment that you should be aware of?
5) Why is any of this shit even alignment indicative, or relevant?
I've already talked to him directly and judged his points to be fabricated nonsense, so I'm fine not looking for further motive than him being scum wanting to mislynch me. You clearly appear uninterested to take them into account and more interested in dismissing anything I say as stupid shit, so I don't know why you're acting all holier than thou like you're the one not doing anything without reason and evidence ever.

The reason I'm inquiring about the PR so much is that with every post of you leaving not a single good hair on any of my posts, I'm reading you scum more, so at some point I wanna inquire into the flavor reasons for your PR, because if a player I read scum fakes a PR in order to hide their role, I don't wanna let them get away with it. Can't have scum being all cocky postgame about nobody ever even questioning their dumbass meme PR, I refuse to be flexed on like that.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Angle shooting.

Unfortunately, you're not alone. I'll take Tweet resorting to angle shooting about why a player isn't modkilled as a concession on his end.
You not being modkilled for missing your PR a number of times would be further evidence of you simply faking it, otherwise why even fucking have it.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Angle shooting.

Unfortunately, you're not alone. I'll take Tweet resorting to angle shooting about why a player isn't modkilled as a concession on his end.

Cant even keep it up for a game.
Okosan did it for a decade...

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
You not being modkilled for missing your PR a number of times would be further evidence of you simply faking it, otherwise why even fucking have it.

Why are you implying you get modkilled for failing?
Usually its just a vote silence or a loss of night ability...

Poyser

I really don't buy that your read on me was one instance of liking something you saw and the rest was supposedly confirmation bias, to me it reeks of keeping a guy onside until you decide it's time to throw him into the fire.

Alcos play doesn't look any better after you've realized that I'm the one he voted for. I'll even concede that his point against me had a bit of merit, it's the rest I wasn't too fond of. If you liked me pointing out that his play was weak so far, then clearly that doesn't change just because you realized that he voted me. Seems to me like you're trying to present that suspicion of mine as mere OMGUS which it isn't.

Me backtracking from BPD had nothing to do with you and Gram, that's just you trying to paint me as afraid of the two of you without outright saying so.

I'm playing a weak game and so are a lot of other people, the reasons are obvious. I tried to get BPD at least to talk about something other than Flower but quickly threw the towel when I realized that it was gonna be pointless to chastise everybody everytime they talked to or about the indies, especially so when I couldn't find anything better to talk about myself, so yeah I just sat back and watched. The BPD/Aurelian argument did nothing to change that, if anything it made me wanna tune out more.

To what end? How long did I keep you onside for and why did I just decide to throw you into the fire kek. What a weird point. Why don't you buy that that's what my town read was based on btw? On what grounds to you have to doubt it exactly, did I say it was strong or point to anything else etc?

And you can see that coming into today I still thought Alco's play wasn't very inspiring, then Rugrat said he made good points on you so I ISO'd him and saw that it was true and I even said that at the time when I was still town reading you. Uninspiring doesn't mean he's scum does it lol

And Im not trying to paint you as afraid at all, again that's just a weird angle to take here. Im saying you tried to push him when the thread was kind towards that push, then you saw that me and Gram thought he was town (you did quote me replying to gram in order to agree with it) you probably realised there wasn't much support for your push and abandoned it. It has nothing to do with fear, its just that there's no reason at all for you to put yourself out there as scum to try and keep pushing BPD when you already know the default lynch is gonna be not on mafia, if you are mafia. I actually find that a more plausible version of events than your defence of you tried to push him with no conviction in the first place as town lol because if that's true then why bother and if you wanted to push someone other than flower then why not do it with someone you do actually think is scum?

Alco

Distinguished
The Tweety baby just going after everyone who's sussing him leaves much to be desired :hogansun

I don't really get how BDP ended up in your town core either after D1? What's the reasoning behind that again?

Poyser

Also I seriously don't know why you're making this big a deal out of me saying "7 town reads looks like a lot"

More often than not I'd actually say that having that many town reads as a strong player is a good thing because if you're scum, you don't wanna nail yourself down with too many town reads that you may have to gradually backtrack from as the game progresses. With a player like Lethal it'd be a bad thing since it'd play into his scum meta of being unable to hide that he already has all the answers and so on.

That's the kind of thing I actually read into that many town reads, but again I kept that to myself since a post like that can be interpreted however you like, and it's the way that people interpret posts that say nothing like that one that can be telling.
But thats just you saying that, none of this you said in the thread and your post actually looked like shade because that's what it was. Ive seen you do it as town before where you're like "hey this guy has a lot of town reads which is a good sign" but you didn't do that here you just said "thats a lot of town reads yo" which is clearly supposed to be looked upon as a bad thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back