• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Distinguished
The prevent all kills role was a bit of a silly play with an exposed SK *but* it does prevent the SK getting a shot off as well as the wolves so there's that. I mean, do we ultimately just lynch Xenos today or get something decent out of it at the end? Like this Poyser v Tweet this seems very juicy
It is, so I'd love your take on it!

Poyser

One thing I will say about Poyser is that he's been surprisingly bereft of strong scum reads, except for the player I cased, which does subvert my expectations a bit.
Yeah I dont really have any strong scum reads tbh, obviously I did have Xenos scum early and went pretty hard but with the indie claims coming so early it kinda messed up the day in terms of that. Most of the people that have been active I just think are more likely town. CP probably the exception but I don't really scum read him either, I just dont town read him

Poyser

Anyway I'm more than willing to see through Tweet's stump claim. As the Top DOG of town, I can't let go once I sink in my teeth, and what better compensation for if I'm wrong than Stump? It's a win-win. This is how he's looking to me right now.

meganhall.jpg
Yeah I dont mind seeing it through either. Low down side! Having a confirmed town voice around if he is town would be helpful

Lethal

T.B.A
I asked CP why he thinks anyone revived Xenos when there's no writeup to suggest it or something about kill stopping actions
Except where it says ceasefire. Not everything has to always be revealed in a writeup. You're probs not familiar with our style of hosting.

Poyser

Before I get started on my read through from start of day (in detail), I'm getting red flags from Fang with regards to the zero kills last night and his reaction to it.

Oh you finally acknowledge me. You wolf or we town coring this together?
why

Poyser

I've already talked to him directly and judged his points to be fabricated nonsense, so I'm fine not looking for further motive than him being scum wanting to mislynch me. You clearly appear uninterested to take them into account and more interested in dismissing anything I say as stupid shit, so I don't know why you're acting all holier than thou like you're the one not doing anything without reason and evidence ever.

The reason I'm inquiring about the PR so much is that with every post of you leaving not a single good hair on any of my posts, I'm reading you scum more, so at some point I wanna inquire into the flavor reasons for your PR, because if a player I read scum fakes a PR in order to hide their role, I don't wanna let them get away with it. Can't have scum being all cocky postgame about nobody ever even questioning their dumbass meme PR, I refuse to be flexed on like that.
what did i fabricate :pogba1:

Poyser

I've already talked to him directly and judged his points to be fabricated nonsense, so I'm fine not looking for further motive than him being scum wanting to mislynch me. You clearly appear uninterested to take them into account and more interested in dismissing anything I say as stupid shit, so I don't know why you're acting all holier than thou like you're the one not doing anything without reason and evidence ever.

The reason I'm inquiring about the PR so much is that with every post of you leaving not a single good hair on any of my posts, I'm reading you scum more, so at some point I wanna inquire into the flavor reasons for your PR, because if a player I read scum fakes a PR in order to hide their role, I don't wanna let them get away with it. Can't have scum being all cocky postgame about nobody ever even questioning their dumbass meme PR, I refuse to be flexed on like that.
this post is literally the drizzling shits lol, you're much better at scum hunting than this and you are usually pretty good at taking everything into account and at least discussing why you think x is the case and y isn't. Here you've just decided I've scum because you don't like me turning on you and don't seem to want to take into account why I would have done what I did as scum, what Im hoping to gain etc and its very unlike you

Like this is WIFOM, but what am I hoping to get out of it here if Im scum? You start getting pushed and I actively defend you, then I completely 180 and change my mind and start pushing you instead. You've explained this away by "he wants to mislynch me" but thats so level 1, and doesnt take anything long term into account. Like, from your POV, you should be town, so me flipping like this on a townie and leading a mislynch on a townie would make me look fucking terrible right? Yet you haven't discussed or taken into account why I might do so at all. Almost like it didn't come into consideration for you, because your flip isn't gonna make me look bad kek

this is BPD level scum hunting for you, where you agree with me WRT him that scum hunting without taking motive into account is the drizzling shits. if you can't deduce scummy motive or have a theory about scummy motive then what is it that makes it scummy? which is why I'm much more confident on you being scum now than I was when I initially voted, because you're actually a pretty good scum hunter.

Poyser

and lastly, the flavour for his PR is clearly gonna be because he's a fucking dog :hestonpls like wtf are you doing

Imposter

Illustrious
1. Aurelian
Did you ever explain this one? What did you make of the revive spec shortly before you posted this? I'm assuming this has since been cleared up so I won't dwell on it but I agree it was strange

I won't clog up the thread by quoting it as it was a long post but that's a good post(/s) re Tweet from Ultra. As an aside I keep seeing 'TMI' but no idea what it means. I don't think Too Much Information fits the context so a little help would be nice?

Btw scum "Role Tracked" Me last night so they have my whole role.
IDK why they would choose me.
kinda cringe...
Yeah this would be some wild gambit so definitely good with T-Pein shy of a town roletracker but even then

Yeah I dont really have any strong scum reads tbh, obviously I did have Xenos scum early and went pretty hard but with the indie claims coming so early it kinda messed up the day in terms of that. Most of the people that have been active I just think are more likely town. CP probably the exception but I don't really scum read him either, I just dont town read him
I don't know how useful the speculation was re who would roletrack T-Pein

Poyser

The Tweety baby just going after everyone who's sussing him leaves much to be desired :hogansun

I don't really get how BDP ended up in your town core either after D1? What's the reasoning behind that again?
he agreed with me and gram :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back