• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

sooo

where do you wanna go lol

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
It's only 3 lines or so but people thought my character died in 1989 but returned 14 years later, and this time if I die I won't have to wait that long.

There we go, where dem town reads at?

Lethal

T.B.A
I don’t really like how ultra has doubled down on his weakest point against tweet tbh lol. I don’t think anything he’s saying is compelling atm

I think that last post is a good point from him actually

So this is the crux of the issue at hand now, right? Cos I really do think Alco had some good points and I felt Tweet just threw some names out without follow up. Using Fang and the Indies as a reason to not push anything seemed odd.

I do kinda like how Poyser is at least re-evaluating things and gives me town vibes. Not sure I like him switching it up for Ultra's benefit though

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why?

This seems like needless paper pushing. You've thrown out names but haven't really given yourself any direction. Also an out in the first sentence and then an out at the end. Zero conviction. FAKE HUNTING
Okay, dunno how to react to this other than saying I meant what I said at the time?

Lethal

T.B.A
Would you suggest that the same is happening here with you in lieu of Flower?

Lethal

T.B.A
Speaking of reads - Rugrat with no reads and Pein not having a scum pile to sort through. Seems ol Pein is missing his dweeb buddy indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.