• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Awful usage on the kill skip tbh

Why me?

What exactly is interesting about that?

Why do people keep asking Tweet to claim like he didn't ages ago?

Tweet probably town tbh, seen this sort of defence from Tweet before and he always flips town.

I am sick so expect the minimal effort
sooo

where do you wanna go lol

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
It's only 3 lines or so but people thought my character died in 1989 but returned 14 years later, and this time if I die I won't have to wait that long.

There we go, where dem town reads at?

Lethal

Exceptional
I don’t really like how ultra has doubled down on his weakest point against tweet tbh lol. I don’t think anything he’s saying is compelling atm

I think that last post is a good point from him actually

I also think a scum tweet is more likely to double down on the BPD sus later in the day rather than be like um ya I actually had no conviction anyway. Seems like a pretty dumb thing to do as scum. Especially considering you don’t even need to. He could just be like hmmm well I still think BPD looks like shit but he’s obviously not gonna get lynched today so I’ll vote Flower instead. There’s no need at all to do what he did

Actually you know what I just ISOd tweet and I retract my defence of him lmao

just noticed he only said Alco’s entrance was uninspiring after alco had sussed and voted tweet. I had assumed that tweet had sussed Alco’s entrance and then alco made his other posts later but that’s not what happened. I also forgot about the absolutely pointless “that seems like a lot of town reads” post he made to me. Then when tpein called it out he said “I didn’t say anything about the reads themselves” which just doubly makes it pointless lol

so I apologise ultra, take my vote

vote tweet

So this is the crux of the issue at hand now, right? Cos I really do think Alco had some good points and I felt Tweet just threw some names out without follow up. Using Fang and the Indies as a reason to not push anything seemed odd.

I do kinda like how Poyser is at least re-evaluating things and gives me town vibes. Not sure I like him switching it up for Ultra's benefit though

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Why?

This seems like needless paper pushing. You've thrown out names but haven't really given yourself any direction. Also an out in the first sentence and then an out at the end. Zero conviction. FAKE HUNTING
Okay, dunno how to react to this other than saying I meant what I said at the time?

Lethal

Exceptional
I wouldn't say I was frustrated, I just wanted BPD - and everybody else for that matter - to stop talking to and about Flower for easy content, I wanted him to talk about other stuff. Also while I had no real conviction in that vote, I was kinda hoping it'd get a reaction or two but that wasn't the case.
Would you suggest that the same is happening here with you in lieu of Flower?

Lethal

Exceptional
Speaking of reads - Rugrat with no reads and Pein not having a scum pile to sort through. Seems ol Pein is missing his dweeb buddy indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back