• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

I'm coming around on you but if he wants to keep believing he's my guest. I think it would've been very easy for him to pile on and vote me as well to get me out of here and do it with pretty little fuss, so the fact he didn't do that looks good to me. Also I come across posts of him every now and then and just think they're towny, gut read.
I dont think ratchets posts have been bad fwiw, but hes a good player so I wouldnt expect them to be either way. I think the fact he only really has interest in lynching the indy today is a bit lame and Im obviously concerned about his play around us, where he seems kinda just happy to let it play out rather than get involved. Id expect a player of ratchets caliber to try and effect the direction himself

The X

Marvelous
Before I get started on my read through from start of day (in detail), I'm getting red flags from Fang with regards to the zero kills last night and his reaction to it.

Oh you finally acknowledge me. You wolf or we town coring this together?
Why would I acknowledge you when you haven't done anything in the game yet?

Ultra

THE BEAR
You should probably give your monocle some polish and look at the posts that came after the ones you commented on, I'm currently trying to be helpful

I noticed you dropped your scum read on Poyser, that is quite helpful, as he was your only potential counter wagon. Appreciate it, Tweet. Woof woof!

I will throw you a bone - what's your preferred direction at the moment?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I dont think ratchets posts have been bad fwiw, but hes a good player so I wouldnt expect them to be either way. I think the fact he only really has interest in lynching the indy today is a bit lame and Im obviously concerned about his play around us, where he seems kinda just happy to let it play out rather than get involved. Id expect a player of ratchets caliber to try and effect the direction himself
I see your point, but regarding him affecting the direction, I'm not sure I noticed him doing that in any recent town games he's had? Nor this game's d1 for that matter but that's obviously not a normal case.

He wants to lynch the indy? @Ratchet is that right?

Lethal

T.B.A
Neither do I
Wow
Im a bit conflicted on tweet atm. I still think theres a lot of merit in him being scum due to the way he's approached the people on his own wagon Im just not as confident as I was earlier, because reading back from Elden ring and he did pull a really similar reaction to being pushed.

Thing is though I kinda needed to an extend an olive branch to him here that I could see him as town in order to get him to play properly, but then he was also pretty clearly wound up for real so I dont know how much weight to give that.
I mean I didn’t even do much prodding lol and he wants me crying in the forest
Also can I point out that Lethal bringing up Goth Boy's posts as an ISO after just seeing his play like this in Poyser's game is total busywork? Because it's total busywork, he knows how Goth Boy plays.
How the fuck is he playing here? It’s filler shit and worse than afk gram and Dalton

The X

Marvelous
I've already talked to him directly and judged his points to be fabricated nonsense, so I'm fine not looking for further motive than him being scum wanting to mislynch me. You clearly appear uninterested to take them into account and more interested in dismissing anything I say as stupid shit, so I don't know why you're acting all holier than thou like you're the one not doing anything without reason and evidence ever.
One thing I want to say is that Poyser also 180'd his read of me in D1 (something that has ready been discussed). Anything thoughts on that @Ultra?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I noticed you dropped your scum read on Poyser, that is quite helpful, as he was your only potential counter wagon. Appreciate it, Tweet. Woof woof!

I will throw you a bone - what's your preferred direction at the moment?
I'm currently recalibrating, I think Alco and CP still look pretty bad today, Alco moreso than CP. With CP, the way he slithered his way onto my wagon stunk, and Alco like I said seemed to be more of a heckler today. I can literally imagine him hiding behind Poyser and peeking out behind his back every so often, throwing a verbal dagger my way and disappearing again. That's what his play today felt like.

Poyser

I see your point, but regarding him affecting the direction, I'm not sure I noticed him doing that in any recent town games he's had? Nor this game's d1 for that matter but that's obviously not a normal case.

He wants to lynch the indy? @Ratchet is that right?
Not sure on this one, I can't really recall any specifics but Im pretty sure he is usually pretty in the forefront when it comes to discussing where to go etc

Ratchet

Anyway Ratchet, are you caught up? Your scum read of Rugrat was based on something he did earlier in the day, what about the rest of his play/progression?
That's been the only notable part of his game so far to me. His vote on me isn't much better. Do you think there is something else I should be factoring in here?

The X

Marvelous
You need Gram to say something about my slot to change your mind and then you needed Alco to say something about Tweet's slot to change your mind. Why is that?

The X

Marvelous
Thought you were a strong player? Why are you letting barely active players change your reads so easily?

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
CP with that post that BPD just quoted is a lot the same as I just described Alco lol. With him I'm slightly less certain because whether his contributions are useful tends to depend a lot on how much time he's got on his hands, so I wouldn't wanna write him off just like that, but his vote on me still seemed very opportunistic.

Alco

Distinguished
I'm currently recalibrating, I think Alco and CP still look pretty bad today, Alco moreso than CP. With CP, the way he slithered his way onto my wagon stunk, and Alco like I said seemed to be more of a heckler today. I can literally imagine him hiding behind Poyser and peeking out behind his back every so often, throwing a verbal dagger my way and disappearing again. That's what his play today felt like.
What is a heckler exactly?

I started this whole thing lol c'mon now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back