• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
If TAT claims to haveseen Poyser visit CP, does that make sense?

Assuming that Poyser drives CP and some other guy, shouldn't that mean he'd see Poyser actually visit the other guy?

The X

Marvelous
TAT's D3.

so the no kills N1 was a scum ability

why else would the janitor kill happen now when it's usually used straight away (when I was playing regularly)
Opens D3 talking about how the no kills is a scum ability. Not only is this not even remotely relevant, but later on he'll make a comment on how WIFOMing about the Doddsy janitor kill won't help solve anything. So I really want to know, how on earth is this statement solving anything?
don't think so, Janitor kills are almost always Mafifa
Is this helping solve the game?
so you didn't say Doddsy specifically
More pointless talk.
vote BPD

reasoning for keeping the SK around was seriously flawed, if you as Mafia would be more scared and SK kill hits you than town then you can disagree, otherwise here we go
Okay so this is a terrible vote and reason. He's coming at me now for shit I said in D2, when he didn't even bother looking my way in D2, besides saying there was something he didn't like from me (and didn't retrieve it), and forgetting my name while mentioning my argument with Poyser. Seems like he remembers who I am in this post.
sounds to me you assumed that the SK listened to you when you didn't even give a clear order
Pointless talk.
I dont think it was TMI
This was a random post disagreeing with Poyser that Ekko had TMI (I can't remember what Ekko was supposed to have TMI on). But wasn't TAT thankful for Poyser being around to solve the game? Now he's disagreeing with him?
should have lynched him yesterday

oh well
So this post will be funny based on his D4. His only vote D3 was on me. His D2 vote ended on Tweet after saying he wasn't convinced by the case. But now in D4, he wants xenos again. It makes me think that TAT has just being using xenos as content and as a distraction.
dont know dont care, won't help solving the game
Here's him saying he doesn't care about Ultra's Doddsy talk, even though TAT was basically only talking about stuff that won't help solve the game earlier in D3. Kind of a contradicting thought process if you ask me.
you implying something?
This is again to Ultra, just trying to no diff him.
is flaming allowed in this section?

younger me would have loved this
Pointless talk.
not that deep tbh
This was TAT's response to Imp asking him why he thinks Ekko didn't have TMI.
I feel Poyser has made some off statements this game as well
This was around the time Poyser was being sussed by a few people and became a viable wagon candidate. Remember, TAT was happy that Poyser was in the game to solve it because TAT could not be arsed to solve.
who did you target last night
you should abstain the whole game
Kind of a weird interaction with xenos?
thought you gave T-Pein too easy a town read early

and i think the claim of TMI was a reach
These were the two things TAT said Poyser looked off on. Seems pretty random and weak.
my advice, don't bother

also I tried to shoot him N1 but nobody died
Literally tells Retro not to read the game?? Huh?
I don't think it's odd at all

I also think he's been giving Town reads super easily
Doubles down on the Poyser shade.
yeah it seems like this aggression is for show, putting it on a little too thick

unvote vote Poyser
And here we finally get a Poyser vote from him!
nice

I didn't like Imposter early on either
This was a response to Craig posting his read list? Just super odd and it was his last post of D3.

The X

Marvelous
D4 for TAT so far.
Poyser visited CP
Opens another day with another claim that can't be proven and doesn't actually help us solve anything. This is in no way beneficial to town and would only help a wolf trying to make sure his claim is believable.
My character is Kathy's Cafe (the actual cafe itself)

I have one left in stock of everything so I'm a JOAT

Everyone knows my usage already

1x vig
1x watcher
This claim is meh. He says he has one left in stock of everything, but doesn't reveal what everything is. If you want your claim to be believable, why not mention your other abilities so that we can prove them? Feels like TAT is playing with cards still hidden.
Puts us in a shite position, should have lynched the SK earlier and this is why

Town probably have another vig shot somewhere or whatever

vote Xenos

mafia is a numbers game
Okay this is pretty pingy. He's back on xenos now despite saying since D2 how we should have lynched him. Feels like a distraction play here. And not sure why he says the second line? This kind of makes me feel like he got spooked a little by seeing an extra kill during the night so he's saying there's probably another vig out there to protect against his claim? I've said all along his vig claim has been hard for me to buy.
So I think a good way to go is to lynch SK Xenos then lynch all the people who thought it was a good idea keeping him around

I would listen to cases but it seems like people aren't as good at reading scum as they think they are
Okay, he thinks xenos is the best way to go after three dead townies. He doesn't even drop specific names on where to go (despite voting for me and saying I was doing this D3). Feels like he's just throwing a blanket term out there to cover whatever pushes he or votes he might make.
Cos people are dumb
Cos people didnt know cos they cba reading

2 possible reasons solid as each other

We only have ourselves to blame

We dont test it we lose anyway
This is just another kind of pingy post. So now TAT is talking about kills and what might have happened, with Ultra, despite earlier telling Ultra that his talk around the Doddsy kill wouldn't solve the game.
'Easily surmised' is a tad disingenous.
How so? Vig and watcher literally cannot be proven. How is it disingenuous to say the claims could have been faked when there's zero proof they happened and zero benefit for town with the claims?
If we had listened to me late D2 we'd have 2 more townies
?

This is a full of shit post.
Who was the ass clown that said scum would be scared of the SK again?
See, more full of shit. The guy literally voted me D3 and said I was scummy for not wanting to go after xenos right away, but now apparently he can't remember a single player who said this and that we should just go after all the people that wanted to keep xenos around.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
I still think BPD is town but that entire case strikes me as someone who started with a conclusion and worked his way towards reaching it.

In the process we got more of that same symptom that Poyser and Ultra are afflicted with, the notion that someone they find scummy just can't ever have a single point in their favor, their posts are just pure shit all the way.

Y'all really gotta stop doing that as town.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I don't see TAT being scum. Why claim the watch? Everyone just accepted he was the vig. Anyway, unless someone CC's the vig or watch, seems pretty low % that TAT is scum

Ultra

THE BEAR
I still think BPD is town but that entire case strikes me as someone who started with a conclusion and worked his way towards reaching it.

In the process we got more of that same symptom that Poyser and Ultra are afflicted with, the notion that someone they find scummy just can't ever have a single point in their favor, their posts are just pure shit all the way.

Y'all really gotta stop doing that as town.

Stop playing backseat townie then and do something? Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back