• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra

THE BEAR
KindheartedTatteredAxisdeer-size_restricted.gif

Only townies bring pizza

https://eastenders.fandom.com/wiki/Marky

I had caught this earlier and just looked up "Pizza Guy Eastenders" and I guess this guy is a meme character. Was going to spring a graverobber claim or some shit if scum had claimed it but I believe everyone has flavor claimed at this point.

Woof.

Ratchet

Why would he "plausibly bus" a double voter team mate? That's the opposite of plausible, if he's bussing he chooses to focus on probably anyone else. Dismissive of you.
Do you believe scum want to play exactly like how scum are expected to play? I can just as easily argue Rugrat is pushing Phen0m like this expecting to get lynched before him too. It's not like the push is well reasoned, particularly.
As for Lethal, I actually have no idea what you mean by him being too scummy to be scum. Perhaps scummy, but you explicitly denied even needing to case him, to his face. I think his response is frankly reasonable. And I think his wider play doesn't really quite elicit suspicion or motive.
Illogical. Just in that back and forth, he chided me for not doing anything a few minutes before deadline, while simultaneously spending his time posting absolute dreck. He demands a case despite being largely AWOL, yet offers nothing close to a case for his own suspects. None of this is "reasonable". And this is where I begin to take exception - you have an awfully low standard in place for Lethal here, and while I don't expect to be held to the same one he is, the standards you are holding me to are frankly absurd. I don't think I've played a poor game here. My most notable contribution was the wrong conclusion, but I maintain that my reasoning was fine, and you actually seemed to agree with large portions of it. My town reads have been fine, and I'm pretty confident in my PoE. I believe you to be town, so I don't say this with the intention of implying you're scum, but it really is quite draining to constantly be held to these ridiculous standards.

I really don't need you talking shit about how I haven't done anything super townie this game. I've been super transparent with my thoughts and pushed the directions I've felt we needed to go, while being open to compromising and work with players when I've felt they've had valid points. Of for example I were to ask you why you think I'm the best lynch here, I don't think you'll be able to give me a good answer. It's frustrating when I see you making these wild assumptions about other slots, like OLU and Lethal, by way of defence of them.

To get us back on point, is there any part of my reasoning so far, that you take specific exception with?

Imposter

Illustrious
Did TAT confirm if he is a traditional JK or not yet
He clarified it also prevents roles targeting them.
I can't really reconcile him not using his role N2 when T-Pein seemed an obvious choice to watch but I think the jailkeep on Xenos is confirmed unless we believe BPD was blocked and Xenos' kill didn't go off for some other reason

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Question - would kill immunity prevent them from receiving this key?
The wording of flowers PM is "provided you didn't kill the night before you will survive the first kill that results in your death". So I don't think he'd bekey immune, just wouldn't die in an ignition if he killed either the night before or the same night...idk which. Kind of convoluted. Either way I think he'd get the key

Imposter

Illustrious
I know he didn't receive the key. I slipped the key into Fang and Poyser's pockets so they wouldn't be notified. But I chose to hand the key to xenos so he would be notified.
Just for the sake of clarity. You are specifically notified if they didn't receive it correct? If not you may aswell try igniting

Rugrat

Caldust
all the characters people have claimed are main characters in the mid 2000s. That pizza guy was a token character from 2018

Ratchet

The wording of flowers PM is "provided you didn't kill the night before you will survive the first kill that results in your death". So I don't think he'd bekey immune, just wouldn't die in an ignition if he killed either the night before or the same night...idk which. Kind of convoluted. Either way I think he'd get the key
Ah, right. Would probably work the same way for both unless it changes if one dies, which doesn't seem very likely.

Ratchet

Actually, wait, TAT claimed jailer right? Would jailer block it? Protects too, right?

The X

Marvelous
He clarified it also prevents roles targeting them.
I can't really reconcile him not using his role N2 when T-Pein seemed an obvious choice to watch but I think the jailkeep on Xenos is confirmed unless we believe BPD was blocked and Xenos' kill didn't go off for some other reason
That's not how jail keep usually works, though. That's a forced commute shot.

Ultra

THE BEAR
Do you believe scum want to play exactly like how scum are expected to play? I can just as easily argue Rugrat is pushing Phen0m like this expecting to get lynched before him too. It's not like the push is well reasoned, particularly.

Ehh...I think the case for a scum motivated Rugrat focusing on those exact parameters strongly favors them not being associated. Scum strat would probably favor brushing Phenom under the rug and then doing literally anything else to get him past the finish line. It's not like he was particularly in danger before Rugs brought him up.

Illogical. Just in that back and forth, he chided me for not doing anything a few minutes before deadline, while simultaneously spending his time posting absolute dreck. He demands a case despite being largely AWOL, yet offers nothing close to a case for his own suspects. None of this is "reasonable". And this is where I begin to take exception - you have an awfully low standard in place for Lethal here, and while I don't expect to be held to the same one he is, the standards you are holding me to are frankly absurd. I don't think I've played a poor game here. My most notable contribution was the wrong conclusion, but I maintain that my reasoning was fine, and you actually seemed to agree with large portions of it. My town reads have been fine, and I'm pretty confident in my PoE. I believe you to be town, so I don't say this with the intention of implying you're scum, but it really is quite draining to constantly be held to these ridiculous standards.

I really don't need you talking shit about how I haven't done anything super townie this game. I've been super transparent with my thoughts and pushed the directions I've felt we needed to go, while being open to compromising and work with players when I've felt they've had valid points. Of for example I were to ask you why you think I'm the best lynch here, I don't think you'll be able to give me a good answer. It's frustrating when I see you making these wild assumptions about other slots, like OLU and Lethal, by way of defence of them.

To get us back on point, is there any part of my reasoning so far, that you take specific exception with?

I disagree, I think Lethal is well in rights to demand a case from you, even a bare bones one, and I don't think it goes without saying that he doesn't deserve one. I'm not going to say his play in Stellar. His pushing for Ekko without factoring in the cop read is pretty bad. But I don't think that's the worst case of OMGUS I've ever seen.

And if your argument against him is that he's done so badly no case is even needed, it's only natural for me to observe he's done far worse in previous performances and not find that point compelling.

I didn't say you haven't done *anything at all*, just that you haven't been super townie. Yes, you're held to different standards, but mostly I'm respectively holding each of you to your own standards, and l don't think it's unfair to say you've been less involved compared to your most recent town showing, overall. Woof.

RDK

Marvelous
Aurelian will be taking over vote counts for the rest of this day. I will be present to provide a flip if necessary just a bit tied up otherwise.

Also wanted to note the next night will be extended until Monday as I have an all day obligation tomorrow. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back