• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked EastEnders Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

I take issue with your lack of curiosity, yes.
My lack of curiosity means what, exactly, in this context? I mentioned that OLU did have a failed kill against him, and followed up with TAT in a seperate post - you're removing this context to make an argument that is already adressed. Bad logic.

Ultra

THE BEAR
I don't have a solid solve at the moment

My current outlook is:

Gram
Ratchet
One of OLU/Goth
Dalton
Rugrat/Imposter

In descending order of confidence.

Anyway, with TAT in particular, I find it just a bit difficult to mesh the timing of his claim yesterday, his purposeful omission of the JK claim, his sudden hand showing that he blocked Xenos with a fake. Just seems like a hard thing for him to pull off as scum. I'd expect him to give his full fake claim, block Xenos and come up with retroactive reasoning for doing so that's still along the lines of what he's put forth. I guess my burning question about his slot would be why he picked Xenos to jail then and there, and so if he's scum he pretty much necessarily has to be buddies with OLU. Woof.

Here's the point I'm getting at: Earlier in the day I outlined a specific behavioral pattern for why I think TAT is a bit more likely to be town given what he claimed.

I think if the angle of TAT being OLU's buddy is being pushed, not only should the diligence be taken to check if they're even likely as partners, but finding an explanation for his play angle here should not be hard. Like, you could even possibly claim that he claimed JK specifically to spare his buddy suspicion. But instead, Ratchet, you're forgoing thinking about it alltogether. Woof.

Ratchet

Here's the point I'm getting at: Earlier in the day I outlined a specific behavioral pattern for why I think TAT is a bit more likely to be town given what he claimed.

I think if the angle of TAT being OLU's buddy is being pushed, not only should the diligence be taken to check if they're even likely as partners, but finding an explanation for his play angle here should not be hard. Like, you could even possibly claim that he claimed JK specifically to spare his buddy suspicion. But instead, Ratchet, you're forgoing thinking about it alltogether. Woof.
You really should take other posts into account. TAT talked about the jail - I pointed out that it's only his testimony, in other words not 100% reliable. The point around the kill isn't a big one anyway, it's just an additional thing to consider - which of course I was promoting by bringing it up. Again, bad logic. You're ignoring wider context to make a point that serves as some weird gotcha.

Ratchet

Yeah or you're just trying to get a quick pile on for Exe to activate and are tagging the most likely player to dogwalk. Not liking this. Woof.
if they have an exe at this stage, the game is already over. It just is, even with 4 mafia they alone can meet the requirements.

TAT

Preeminent
Town getting their act together for a lynch is a HUGE concern when we’ve not lynched a single mafia.

I agree, should vote Odo then like you were keen to do a short amount of time ago bit the suddenly switched up because you respect the ability of Imposter very very very much

Alco

Distinguished
What nugget?
Rugrat showed how OLU's wagon got to like 7 or something, with all town on it and then it just died with no resolution.

The more I think of it, the better these odds are getting in my head.

Eh, let's go

vote OLU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back