Game Elden Ring Mafia

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
- 3x Gunsmith (You may target a player at night and learn if they are currently directly capable of killing, or granting a killing action)

- 2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)

would be easy if we can get more description on these abilities. can a gunsmith check be reversed or return false positive using doddsy's ability?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
this honestly makes sense but most too much sense that it ventures into TMI territory

why would you think this?

because there was no scum kill late night and its unexplained how

an ekko flip ends the game. we cannot afford a single town flip when double kills exist.
Do double kills exist, or do they not? How do we Know definitively they do?

You're wording, and have worded it, it in a way that implies you *know* that this is the case.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
considring gunsmith is an investigation ability. doddsy's ability will reverse any investigation result so it shud be able to reverse a gunsmith

Emil

V.I.P. Member
I understand the point, Ekko, but I can't argue you something that didn't happen. What I am doing is trying to EXPLAIN to you my mindset. Like yeah, I know I picked Rugrat over Doddsy, that's a fact. But I think Rugrat has been super suss up to that point, and obviously the thread agreed. So I went with Rugrat and I was fully expecting him to be Golden Order.
obviously the mindset here would be lynching someone outside of ur team. what else would it be?

Ekko, I am getting bamboozled this game, just like everyone else. Soul's claim was really good! Soul and Doddsy had fake claims that connected. That's a really good move, made by two really good players! However, Soul's claim fell apart after that and I went back to voting Soul. I get that's where you are with your read, that's why I'm rereading Phenom, maybe I'll be painfully wrong about him!

I'd rather not be blamed by Lethal's WOAT play and that I preferred him over Doddsy. I also wanted to not die from poison like a bitch.

That's why I am rereading as well!
we'll pick this up after a reread

Dalton

Distinguished
- 3x Gunsmith (You may target a player at night and learn if they are currently directly capable of killing, or granting a killing action)

- 2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)

would be easy if we can get more description on these abilities. can a gunsmith check be reversed or return false positive using doddsy's ability?
i am almost certain it would, yes. Since a gunsmith is an investigative action.

In fact, the only roles in this game that could be affected by law of causality are gunsmith and runecop.

The X

Marvelous
I need to jump off for a few adding my vote as i won’t be around when days over. Would be awesome to come back to 2 scum down.

Vote: Ultra

I lied I’m back. Unvote

Let him prove it. I can see it being one shot as well. Although I fucking hate no lynches, everyone jump on.

Vote: Ekko

It’s going to be a no lynch at this point, writings on the wall. Then we get a elongated night period to just wallow in self pity for accomplishing nothing lmao

Can we just speed yeet Poyser at this point? Get rid of the claimed Indy?

You’re a coward by the way @T-Pein™

Sided with Ekko after you wanted to lynch him with an Aurelian scum flip

Nothing but we’re going to No lynch at this rate which tells us nothing as well so why not get rid of non-town? Seems pretty simple and you’re opposed because of self preservation I get it.

It gets a player that isn’t aligned with us out of the game. Again, you’re arguing for self preservation which is fine but saying it achieves nothing is silly and I think you know that.

Yes because you could just not be lying or omitting something about your win condition. My bad for not trusting you explicitly.

And for the record Poyser, if day ends before we lynch you, i won’t be looking to revisit your lynch. Scum can take care of you. Just trying to accomplish getting something done with this phase.

To control the narrative? It’s whatever, times going to run out and you’ll still be alive and kicking to help us catch scum.

This fucking guy

Alright so Ultra hides tonight. If he survives tonight he tells us who he hid behind, we lynch Ultra to confirm that player :hayden3
These are D2 EOD posts by Phenom. Just wanted to put them here so I can restart my Phenom iso from D3.

Dalton

Distinguished
These are D2 EOD posts by Phenom. Just wanted to put them here so I can restart my Phenom iso from D3.
the second post here looks kinda good for phenom tbh, no need to jump off ultra there. as we see a few quotes down day ends in no lynch which is not beneficial to scum over lynching ultra.

Back