Flower: Doddsy > Unvote > Doddsy
Evans: Doddsy
Phenom: Doddsy
BLD: Doddsy

The X

Marvelous
Please hammer Doddsy soon.

Sure hope someone comes online...

Noted that Lethal completely dodged that responsibility.

Alco

Distinguished
okay caught up

alright what i wanted to say earlier is I lied about my shots number, I was 3 shots and shot doddsy last night. He did not die

considering mafia kill failed as well and its unexplained how. i wonder if it has something to do with doddsy's role going defensive or being roleblocked by someone or w.e. point is my kill failed on doddsy

lastly @Dalton u not tracking n5 is pretty sus I think tbh. what happened there? i need a decent reasoning for this

@Tiara @Black Pegged Dragon @Retrolize @Evans @Alco @PHEN0M @Doddsy @Lethal @Big Man @Arp Bladstrum
Can you theorize for me why in your mind two kills would fail on the same night? Given the claimed roles and usage, it doesn't add up

Alco

Distinguished
So I will surely survive the night, I suppose, given I'm in some people's POE, but can anyone please provide reasons why I would clear two of my scum reads (Tweet and BPD) in the thread when I had no motivation to do so?

Notice also I confirmed Tweet's claim sort of before he flipped, so it wasn't even a convenient after-the-flip-claim.

Half my mafia career I've been POE fodder, and I understand it, cause I apparently lack "drive" and "conviction", but c'mon, guys.

The X

Marvelous
So I will surely survive the night, I suppose, given I'm in some people's POE, but can anyone please provide reasons why I would clear two of my scum reads (Tweet and BPD) in the thread when I had no motivation to do so?

Notice also I confirmed Tweet's claim sort of before he flipped, so it wasn't even a convenient after-the-flip-claim.

Half my mafia career I've been POE fodder, and I understand it, cause I apparently lack "drive" and "conviction", but c'mon, guys.
I believe in you!

End of Day 6

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Day 6

Day 6 Final Vote Count

Doddsy 7 - Dalton, Ekko, Evans, Phenom, BPD, Tiara, Alco

Radagon of the Golden Order
Godfather, 1xBP, 2x Law of Causality, 2x Law of Regression, 2x Conduit

"O Radagon, leal hound of the Golden Order. Thou'rt yet to become me. Thou'rt yet to become a god. Let us be shattered, both. Mine other self." - Queen Marika

002fdad25c19d8fadc982291422d808f99f7b1b2.gif

Congratulations, you are Radagon of the Golden Order, Golden Order Aligned! The male half of the goddess Marika, you separated from her to invade Liurnia, seat of the Carian royal family. During the war, you fought, and ultimately fell in love with and married Queen Rennala, siring 3 children by names of Radahn, Rykard and Ranni.

Following the Night of the Black Knives and the death of Marika’s firstborn Godwyn, you were drawn back to Marika and abandoned your family, taking the title of Elden Lord from the now banished Godfrey, and marrying Marika. This imperfect union of two halves of one god created two cursed children, Malenia and Miquella. This is secret upon which the Golden Order threatens to fracture.

In spite of being components of the same entity, you do not share a will – Marika seeks to oust the Greater Will and shattered the Elden Ring, whereas you seek to repair, defend and uphold it. As you now share one body, the Greater Will’s punishment of imprisoning Marika in the Erdtree also affects you …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Godfather (You are investigation immune)
- 1x BP (You will survive the first regular strength killing action aimed at you)
- 2x Law of Causality (You may target a player at night and any investigative action used on them will yield the opposite result)
- 2x Law of Regression (You may target a player and dispel all status effects, positive and negative on them. This can be used at any time)
- 2x Conduit (At any time, but no more than once per phase, you may beseech the Greater Will for assistance. You may choose to reveal if a particular role is in the game, or you may choose to receive assistance in crafting a fake. You may be as specific as you like with the role reveal, but bear in mind my answer will be yes or no, based on how you word your query)

You win when the Golden Order controls the voting majority, or nothing can prevent this.

It is now Night 6. You have a maximum of 12 hours to get your roles in.

Last edited:
Night 6

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 6

'The one who walks alongside flame, shall one day meet the road of Destined Death.... Good-bye...'

Melina
3x Watcher

"Greetings, Traveller from beyond the fog. I Am Melina. I offer you an accord." - Melina

7863c647df25ed9ec73ffec65a944cd37958dd04.gif

Congratulations, you are Melina, The Lands Between Aligned! A spirit who wishes to reach the Erdtree, Melina offers the Tarnished a deal: Allow her to accompany you on your journey and in return, she will play the role of a maiden, allowing the Tarnished to grow stronger through conquest.

It transpires that her duty is in fact to burn the Erdtree down, and with it, The Golden Order – she intends to sacrifice herself as kindling to the Flame of Ruin, which will open the path to Destined Death …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 3x Watcher (You may target a player at night and learn who, if anybody, targeted them)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

It is now Day 7. With 10 alive, 6 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Lethal

Exceptional
I've been invited to the Roundtable Hold

Day 2, Day 3, Day 4

@Evans @Big Man
Did you acquire any runes?

BUMP

@Big Man @Evans

<===============================>

Lethal - Benefactor (cleared town by hider result)
Phenom - Forced Commuter
Retrolize - Seraph Knight, target Ultra (not going anywhere N1 kinda says they aren't a wolf)
Ekko - Vig (cleared to me by Post 9478 )
Big Man - Neighbouriser / Rune Cop - has invited Arp & Haza.
Arp Bladstrum - Vanilla, PR
Evans - Invigorator (apparently cleared by CP - Post 7617 )
Dalton - Tracker. N1 Retro nowhere, N2 no use, N3 Ekko to Tweet, N4 no use, N5 no use
Black Legged Dragon - No claim (cleared town by gunsmith result)
Alco - Gunsmith (cleared Dragon. Huge risk to clear him if faking results).

My POE atm is:

Arp, PHEN0M, Evans. Everyone else I'm content with.

Working on the game using 33% non-town. We've had 2 indies flip and 4 wolves. So 1-2 wolves left, for mine (8 non-town).

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
questions to get us started

1. @Evans did you use ur extra shot? please answer if the message happens when your ability is successful or when the target's ability is successful
2. @Lethal how do u get radhan's rune from godrick's body. is this a slip?
3. @Dalton did u see anyone kill tiara? or could clear anyone from not killing her?
4. @Alco who do u want to lynch today? please lead the discussion. i want to identify u if u r town
5. @Black Pegged Dragon I absolutely disliked ur interactions with doddsy yesterday btw. if lethal is town u r wolf here

another pointers:
- there seem to be no serpent. no extra kills for 2 nights
I had another point I forgot lol

Back