Game Elden Ring Mafia

The X

Marvelous
One of Doddsy's first posts.

Literally defending Lethal posts early start of the game.

This is literally the only interaction Doddsy ever makes with Lethal in this game.

I feel proud I'm Doddsy's first suss, really special. Look who else he susses. Tweet flipped town. I know I'm town. Arp just probably town?

Questioning why Lethal.

Defending Lethal.

Defending Lethal. I am his first vote! Yay!

Wouldn't lynch or shoot Lethal.

Spreads some fear about Lethal's bomb but ultimately says he doesn't think that's the case.

Backs Lethal's claim.

Sits the fence with Lethal. Funny how he says he has no reason to read him town despite saying he would not lynch or shoot Lethal. Strong convictions for someone you apparently now null read.

Confirms he scum reads me.

Defense of Lethal.

Lethal talk.

Doesn't want to lynch Lethal.

Defends Lethal.

Susses me.

Susses me.

Worried about Lethal's wagon.

Mentioning bomb spec again. Poisoning the well.

Reason for voting me, I guess.

Defends Lethal.

Defends Soul and doesn't sang to lynch indie.
Please take a look at my iso of Doddsy connecting him to Lethal.

The X

Marvelous
yeah im with you

vote lethal
I just want to take a moment and say you've been really solid this game. I don't know if I ever played with Ace Dalton on WS, but I've enjoyed playing with you this game. I initially thought you were town, had a brief moment doubting you, but then you solidified yourself well as town.

Dalton

Distinguished
Please take a look at my iso of Doddsy connecting him to Lethal.
yeah i read it a while back. What really sticks out is Doddsy talking a lot 'about' Lethal but not 'to' lethal. Common scum mistake of not wanting to engage with their teammates. the only thing that has worried me about voting lethal over the past 2 phases has been the hider thing, but ive relaxed on that so i dont need convincing.
I just want to take a moment and say you've been really solid this game. I don't know if I ever played with Ace Dalton on WS, but I've enjoyed playing with you this game. I initially thought you were town, had a brief moment doubting you, but then you solidified yourself well as town.
likewise. I think we've been in games together but i may have afk'd them, cos I remember the username Sister Abigail.
Give me my Lethal pelt and let me ride into Valhalla.
btw we should plan this so that you, me, or ekko hammer to get lethals runes.

The X

Marvelous
Day 2 Vote Count 1

Tweet 3 - Alco, RDK, Phenom
Lethal 5 - BLD, Evans, TPein, Yoshi, Retro
BLD 3 - Poyser, CP, Tweet
Poyser 1 - Soulkiller
Soulkiller 1 - Ekko

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approx 20 hours remaining.

As a bonus, relax to the dulcet tones of the Ancestral Spirit Theme:

Day 2 Vote Count 2

Tweet 3 - Alco, RDK, Phenom
Lethal 8 - BLD, Evans, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi
BLD 3 - Poyser, CP, Tweet
Retro 1 - Rugrat

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approximately 17 hours remaining.

*Will likely be my last VC of the evening.

Day 2 Vote Count 3

Tweet 2 - Alco, RDK
Lethal 9 - BLD, Evans, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi, OLU
BLD 4 - Poyser, CP, Tweet, Doddsy
Retro 1 - Rugrat
Ekko 1 - Phenom

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approx 8 hours.

*Taking dog out so won't be available for any queries/clarifications for a little while

Day 2 Vote Count 4

Tweet 1 - RDK
Lethal 8 - BLD, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi, OLU
BLD 2 - CP, Doddsy
Ekko 1 - Phenom
Ultra 6 - Lethal, Arp, Rugrat, Tweet, Evans, Poyser

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have about 4.5 hours.

Day 2 Vote Count 5

Lethal 6 - BLD, TPein, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, OLU
BLD 2 - CP, Doddsy
Ultra 9 - Lethal, Arp, Rugrat, Tweet, Evans, Poyser, Ratchet, RDK, Yoshi

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have 1hr 40 minutes.

DAY HAS ENDED IN A NO LYNCH

ALL POSTING MUST NOW CEASE

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Lethal 3 - Soulkiller, Ekko, OLU
BLD 2 - CP, Doddsy
Ultra 5 - Lethal, RDK, Alco, Ratchet, Poyser
Tpein 1 - Dalton
Ekko 2 - Evans, Tweet
Poyser 8 - Phenom, Ultra, BLD, Tpein, Arp, Yoshi, Rugrat, Evans

It is now Night 2. There will be an extended ceasefire and we will resume in a maximum of 24 hours.

The X

Marvelous
yeah i read it a while back. What really sticks out is Doddsy talking a lot 'about' Lethal but not 'to' lethal. Common scum mistake of not wanting to engage with their teammates. the only thing that has worried me about voting lethal over the past 2 phases has been the hider thing, but ive relaxed on that so i dont need convincing.

likewise. I think we've been in games together but i may have afk'd them, cos I remember the username Sister Abigail.

btw we should plan this so that you, me, or ekko hammer to get lethals runes.
Me taking all of Lethal's rune would just be the final cherry on top for me.

:trolling

The X

Marvelous
Most worthwhile thing about those D2 votes is Evans being second on the Lethal wagon and then leaving to join the Ultra wagon.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
also what would the lore equivalent in elden ring be for a "hated townie"?
im curious bc i may play it when possible

The X

Marvelous
Day 3 Final Vote Count

Ultra 11 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Alco, Phenom, Tpein, Evans, Lethal, Doddsy, Arp, Big Man
Evans 1 - BLD
Dalton 1 - Ultra
Soulkiller 1 - Tweet

'Godwyn ... Is that you, dear?'

Fia, the Deathbed Companion
1x Hider

"Great champion, would you allow me to hold you, but briefly?" - Fia

elden-ring-fia.jpg

Congratulations, you are Fia, the Deathbed Companion, The Lands Between Aligned! Before receiving the guidance of grace, you would perform an act considered sacred in your homeland which may be considered distasteful elsewhere – you would lie with a number of young champions, and then having absorbed a portion of their vigour, you would lie with the remains of deceased nobility, in order to give them life anew.

Upon receiving grace, you travelled to the Lands Between and upon learning of the death of Prince Godwyn and the persecution of Those Who Live in Death, you wished to act as their protector as well as restoring death to the natural order of the world, having been previously removed by Queen Marika.

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Hider (You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

It is now Night 3. You have a maximum of 16 hours.

The X

Marvelous
@Black Pegged Dragon what interests me from that lynch sequence is

a) Doddsy avoiding lethal
b) Evans being on him early, but jumping off when the opportunity arose.

i think we've got this nailed :garrett:
And like you pointed out in my Doddsy iso, Doddsy had the inability to talk to Lethal. He made ONE comment to Lethal the entire game and I haven't seen Lethal interact with him at all. These two have been highly sussed most of the game and neither bothered to really go at it.

The X

Marvelous
Might be worthwhile to iso Evans just to see his interactions with Lethal, because they for sure have some. Need to pay attention to when suss of one another is said, how it's handled, and how it progresses.

The X

Marvelous
Elden Ring Mafia - End of Day 1

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Aurelian 12 - Yoshi, Arp, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans, Ultra, CP, BLD, RDK
Lethal 1 - OLU
RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian
Tweet 2 - Poyser, Lethal
BLD 1 - Dalton

"Twas nobly fought. A crown is warranted with strength! Thy strength befits a crown..."

Godfrey, First Elden Lord
Bodyguard, 1x Duellist, Serosh

"I have given thee courtesy enough"
elden-ring-godfrey-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are Godfrey, First Elden Lord, Golden Order Aligned! The first Elden Lord, and former consort of Queen Marika, you had three children with her; Godwyn, Morgott & Mohg. Formerly known as the bandit chieftain Hoarah Loux, you took the Beast Regent Serosh as your companion upon becoming Elden Lord to temper your bloodlust and grant you wisdom to rule.

Following the death of Godwyn, you and your warriors were exiled and became the first Tarnished – Marika no longer had use for Godfrey as all battlefield foes had been crushed, and ultimately took her male half Radagon as consort. Godfrey himself is said to have agreed to this banishment, seeking to rekindle the flame provided by the wars and battles he had fought …

You are a proud warrior, and will gladly acknowledge the strength and worthiness of your opponents, but now you seek to eliminate all challengers and take your place alongside Marika once again ...

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Bodyguard (You may target a player at night and protect them from regular strength killing actions. You may not protect yourself)
- 1x Duellist (You may target a player during a day phase provided there are more than 12 hours remaining, and initiate a duel. This will create a second lynch for the day, for which only you and your target are options. Players must vote for who they wish to win the duel, and the winner will be announced upon the end of the day phase, with the loser dying. A tie will result in a win for you.
- Serosh (If you are the last player standing on your team, your role will be updated)

Your soul is currently trapped.

It is now Night 1. You have a maximum of 20 hours.

The X

Marvelous
I'm probably just going to lock Alco into being town here, if I'm being honest. I have a hard time seeing him clearing me as town if I'm attacking his teammates like I am.

The X

Marvelous
also what would the lore equivalent in elden ring be for a "hated townie"?
im curious bc i may play it when possible
I am currently playing through it and haven't met my character yet, but he supports a master who is trying to take town the Golden Order. But I also like to strip living things (especially women) and I am an arrogant ass. So I am taking down the Golden Order, but I am personally not super nice.

Back