Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
You know, my gut is constantly telling me Ace is trying to solve the game and must therefore be town, but I keep thinking that having a watcher and tracker and gunsmith and rune cop on the same town is overkill. So CONFLICTED
Im curious why you immediately look my way when there are two other people you could be equally suspicious about.

I think tracker/watcher combo is pretty feasible if we're limited in some way in our shots, and i dont think runecop would be a role you'd just blindly accept to be town as a gunsmith.

So why do you look my way before Big Man's when Big Man undermines to a degree your own claimed role?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Confirmed slots are as follows:
If these is anything I fucked up (no doubt since it's 3am here), do correct it

Lethal -
Rugrat - SK
Phenom -
Retro -
Ekko -
RDK - Town
T-Pein - town
Poyser - indie
Craig - town
olu - town
Big man -
Ultra - town
Arp -
Evans -
Dalton -
Yoshi -
Tweet - town
Alco -
SK -
BLD -

Alco

Distinguished
Im curious why you immediately look my way when there are two other people you could be equally suspicious about.

I think tracker/watcher combo is pretty feasible if we're limited in some way in our shots, and i dont think runecop would be a role you'd just blindly accept to be town as a gunsmith.

So why do you look my way before Big Man's when Big Man undermines to a degree your own claimed role?
I'm not blindly accepting it, but in my head the combo of Big Man and me might make sense to outweigh the absence of an actual cop.

Then again, tracker/watcher together with some limitations might do the same, so you've got a point lol.

Dalton

Distinguished
I'm not blindly accepting it, but in my head the combo of Big Man and me might make sense to outweigh the absence of an actual cop.

Then again, tracker/watcher together with some limitations might do the same, so you've got a point lol.
We all know Odo is a great host and it is likely he would throw things in to stop us from winning using boring rolespec.

Im a sucker for rolespec so I'm trying my best to avoid it but its difficult.

Also you acknowledging I have "got a point" immediately doesn't make me comfortable that you wouldn't have picked up this logic earlier.

End of Day 5

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Day 5

Day 5 Vote Count

Soulkiller 7 - Alco, Ekko, Doddsy, BPD, Retro, Arp, Lethal
Tiara 1 - Evans
Doddsy 1 - Soulkiller
Dalton 1 - Lethal

'...And one day, we'll return together...To our home, bathed in rays of gold...'

Godrick the Grafted
1x Janitor, Grafting
Bearer of Godrick’s Great Rune

"I command thee KNEEL!" - Godrick the Grafted

36931d10274236c6a59a3fd8ab6dafa23033202d.gif

Congratulations, you are Godrick the Grafted, Golden Order Aligned! The metaphorical runt of the litter, you are a distant descendant of Godfrey but in truth, aren’t worthy of the name. When civil war broke out, you fled the royal capital Leyndell with Radahn in pursuit, taking refuge in Stormveil castle. During the war, you also foolishly challenged Malenia the Severed to a duel after insulting her, and were forced to beg for your life at her feet after she defeated you with minimal effort.

Chastened by this defeat, you turned to the vile practice of grafting (Attaching severed limbs from opponents to yourself), believing it to be the route to becoming stronger, and you have now become an abomination in body and mind …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 1x Janitor (You may conceal the body from a faction kill you execute. Your alignment will receive the ’flip’ of the dead player at the start of the following day phase)
- Grafting (If you kill or hammer a player, you will compulsively scavenge body parts from them to attach to yourself. If the player has an active role that began with 2 or more shots, you will gain a shot of it. You cannot acquire additional killing roles with this method. You may also target a corpse at night, but you cannot do this in the same day/night cycle as the first method, and not all corpses will be in a usable condition. You have enough space for 2 additional body parts)
- Godrick’s Great Rune (This is your proof of your lineage, and you are too foolish to conceal it. Provides no active benefit)

You win when the Golden Order controls the voting majority, or nothing can prevent this.

It is now Night 5. You have 12 hours to get your roles in - Lets keep things moving.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
lethal hammering to get the rune from soul is entirely possible btw. tmi move ^^

Back