Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
dont hammer yet i want to read dalton and evans claims if they used their roles last night and/or why they did not if they abstained
i didnt, im out of shots. im 2x.

Evans said he did use his role on alco to see if he could make his gunsmith a full copshot.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
hammer was a little rushed but its not a bad lynch. wished we talked more

poe still alco BLD evans next regardless of lethals flip

arp/bld might have an indie in them

phenom dalton etc r all good

Evans

Acclaimed
On you?

You had weird play on Aurelian, also played weirdly around the SK result of Tiara. Also you going on about being confirmed on role and just ignoring that it means nothing re: your alignment is disingenuine.

Why weird on Aurelian? Expand.

How has this changed you town reading me earlier?

End of Day 7

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Day 7

Final Vote Count

Lethal 6 - Retro, Dalton, Evans, Dalton, BPD, Arp

'Allow me to c-call you this, just once, before it ends. My lord, f-for that is what you are...'

Hewg
2x Benefactor

"Lay out your arms. Let's get smithing." - Hewg

blacksmith_hewg_npcs_elden_ring_wiki_600px.jpg

Congratulations, you are Hewg, The Lands Between Aligned! You reside in Roundtable Hold and have been given a sacred task by Queen Marika herself – Forge a weapon capable of slaying a god. Naturally, this appears to be a futile endeavour, but nevertheless, you will smith …

In this game, you have the following roles:

- 2x Benefactor (You may create one weapon, and one piece of armour. You cannot create and give a gift during the same night phase. The weapon will grant 1x Vig shot to be used at night, and the armour will grant a passive 1x BP. Note that if you are killed whilst in possession of any armaments, they will pass to the killing or hammering player)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

Godrick's Great Rune & Radahn's Great Rune have crumbled to dust ...

It is now Night 7. You have 12 hours to get your roles in.

Night 7

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia - Night 7

'Queen Marika has high hopes for us. That we continue to struggle, unto eternity...'

Sir Gideon Ofnir
2x Even Night Great Rune Cop, The Roundtable Hold

"Allow me a word of advice, as your senior. You are a mere visitor to the Roundtable, nothing more..." - Sir Gideon Ofnir

4841710485334cc395883beafc690ac2bdc61ecf.gif

Congratulations, you are Sir Gideon Ofnir, The Lands Between Aligned! An influential Tarnished who openly wishes to become Elden Lord, you are the head of the Roundtable Hold and will actively co-operate with other Tarnished when seeking information regarding the Great Runes and their bearers.

A deceptively powerful spellcaster, you have a certain ruthless nature, even putting your adoptive daughter Nepheli Loux in danger through your schemes.

- 2x Even Night Great Rune Cop (On even numbered night phases, you may target a player and learn if they bear a Great Rune or not)
- The Roundtable Hold (At night you may invite another player to the Roundtable Hold to discuss and share information during night phases only. You may have a maximum of 2 other players in the hold at any one time, and if you die, the hold will collapse immediately. The hold will take place in the form of a seperate PM conversation)

'...'

The Tarnished of No Renown
3x Gunsmith
GUwnMR2gDjdhWbTdzr9f5C-480-80.jpg

Congratulations, you are The Tarnished of No Renown, The Lands Between Aligned! Little is known of your history, though it is speculated that you are a distant descendant of Godfrey, and thus have a claim to the title of Elden Lord …

Revived by the grace of the Erdtree, you set off for Leyndell in a bid to take your place at Queen Marika’s side, however you must first overcome myriad obstacles …

- 3x Gunsmith (You may target a player at night and learn if they are currently directly capable of killing, or granting a killing action)

It is now Day 8. With 7 alive, 4 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Dalton

Distinguished
💀

i would call that the worst case scenario but its actually worse than i thought it could possibly be.

ekko did you lie to use about having an extra shot? its either that or the serpent shot again.

this game has just blown wide open:

a) BLD pushing so hard on the lethal lynch looks awful
b) Arp hammering is filthy
c) Evans still looking scummy.

BLD who do you want to lynch today?
Arp explain yourself

Dalton

Distinguished
dont hammer yet i want to read dalton and evans claims if they used their roles last night and/or why they did not if they abstained
in case you didnt find it, i didnt because im out of shots. i was only 2x.
Why weird on Aurelian? Expand.

How has this changed you town reading me earlier?
your town read earlier was purely on play - creating weird conspiracies and stuff. Since then you started out on Aurelian (can see scum doing this for distancing purposes), then when the opportunity came to switch after his claim, you did so.

Add to that how you played around Tiara's SK result and im not a fan of your actions at all. PLus you've shown huge awareness about your conspiracy-ish gameplay this game so my initial reads on that front carry less weight.

all that said, between BLD and Arp's weirdness, I'm not sure you're my top direction today anymore.

Evans

Acclaimed
in case you didnt find it, i didnt because im out of shots. i was only 2x.

your town read earlier was purely on play - creating weird conspiracies and stuff. Since then you started out on Aurelian (can see scum doing this for distancing purposes), then when the opportunity came to switch after his claim, you did so.

Add to that how you played around Tiara's SK result and im not a fan of your actions at all. PLus you've shown huge awareness about your conspiracy-ish gameplay this game so my initial reads on that front carry less weight.

all that said, between BLD and Arp's weirdness, I'm not sure you're my top direction today anymore.

What do you mean by switch after this claim?

Back