Game Elden Ring Mafia

Dalton

Distinguished
nvm here we go

im hung up on the use of "poison" in particular because if i were in the position of being healed, if i wanted to see whether the claim was true or whether it was just a bunk scum claim, i would have used a completely different status word so we *could* see if there actually were diff status effects

the problem for me in this particular issue is the use of poison

and this post frankly spooks me

here's also more posts from doddsy on the status effect healer thing:
i dont understand what you mean by 'i would have used a completely different status word' like BLD would be 'choosing' what status word to use

also doddsy's reference to poison was directly based on SK's claim

so there's not much to 'test' there.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I'm going to bed actually, so fuck it, I don't mind claiming now to save town time and EOD will be 1pm UK tomorrow. RDK said he hopes I claim and Big Man has me in his POE as well as people who think they're scum lol.

Not sure I'll be awake in time to defend myself against a wagon and I have a caveat that will be beneficial for town and can prove my role at night.

I'm Roderika - The Spirit Tuner.

I'm 3 shot "Invigorate" - I can target a player at night and amplify their abilities. The abilities I can target aren't listed and players will receive notification of this action if it works on their roles.

N1 - RDK
N2 - Ratchet
N3 - CraigPelton

I've hinted at this usage, multiple times this game to all 3 players.

The caveat is, the first Great Rune that is lost will give me 1x extra shot and unlock more abilities to amplify as I've graduated from an apprentice spirit tuner.
Since Retro can’t read or is scummily twisting my words

I can amplify some night roles (don’t know which ones. When the first great tune is lost, it’s considered spent and I gain an extra shot and can amplify more roles.

I even hinted at this during Aurelians claim that I had good reason to believe it due to his thing about amplifying town

the bolded should give him an extra shot when ratchet died. he has been avoiding talking about this all of yesterday

what do u mean "it's considered spent"

can you go more in dept of your role. I'm starting to think the claim is bogus and you have done a good job bread crumbing it. A townie doesn't really care to bread crumb claims.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
actually evans claimed targeting ratchet n2

guess what else targeted ratchet n2? a failed kill

Dalton

Distinguished
yes i do apologize. i fail to see a clear open and shut case around you. lmao

and i dont know the flavor!! i wouldn't know
i haven't played elden ring anyway, flavor isn't what i care about and it takes away from my overall point
you're not missing out on much, i tried playing it and it was lame af

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
i dont understand what you mean by 'i would have used a completely different status word' like BLD would be 'choosing' what status word to use

also doddsy's reference to poison was directly based on SK's claim

so there's not much to 'test' there.
i mean linguistically, sorry. mechanically it's useless, but that's not what i mean

if someone claimed another status effect, that could help bait doddsy into a reaction and possibly backtrack on his words increasing the chances of having a definitive scum lynch

it's a similar to tactic that was used earlier in the thread by making bullshit statements to reel in votes or reactions from scum suspects

Emil

V.I.P. Member
except understand ur reasons work in ur favor for my pov

also i am trying here, but i just have this FEELING about one of two being off and im not sure which one or why. anyway i am trying not to tunnel here hence why im interacting with Dalton and others
its not me. i share ur sentiments that it could be him tho. hes been a little off

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
wud mafia abstain a night kill only to cause a frame and mislynch?

seems non optimal
i only think this may be the case purely because fang is coaching

it may be completely different and a traditional scum play i am missing to see as a primary theory

(don't let this paint ur reads too much is what i mean. it's probably just another tinfoil)

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member

seems non optimal
Alternatively they just blocked RDK from shooting and used a double kill of sorts in exchange for not being able to kill the night after?

I just think either Evans or Lethal have to be scum here. But not both of them.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
why does bulletproof need to be fake?

i dont think bulletproof protects from poison usually?

What do you want to explore?

:bjpenn:

Not sure this matters but important to know specifics in case.

yeah this is definitely possible. i think someone speculated the rdk death could be unintended suicide at the time. evans mostly got a pass cos other POE usurped him.

we're not lynchign evans today but if i die tonight know that i fully endorse the possibility of this theory being true

i dont know what you're tagging me/ wanting from me etc here.
yeah who speculated a suicide or redirect? evans thoughts was to immedietly say RDK holstered or was roleblocked

talk about sus lol

Dalton

Distinguished
i mean linguistically, sorry. mechanically it's useless, but that's not what i mean

if someone claimed another status effect, that could help bait doddsy into a reaction and possibly backtrack on his words increasing the chances of having a definitive scum lynch

it's a similar to tactic that was used earlier in the thread by making bullshit statements to reel in votes or reactions from scum suspects
except doddsy claimed to heal 'status effects' and didnt know what they were

so the linguistic exercise doesnt work

seems non optimal
agreed.

but the kill doesnt seem to exist which makes me think they may have just done it

also possible scum are inactives and didnt submit an order lol

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Pretty sure they abstained if anything. The day started 2h before the deadline. So all actions were locked.

Dalton

Distinguished
i only think this may be the case purely because fang is coaching

it may be completely different and a traditional scum play i am missing to see as a primary theory

(don't let this paint ur reads too much is what i mean. it's probably just another tinfoil)
how would fang be coaching if he's dead lol
yeah who speculated a suicide or redirect? evans thoughts was to immedietly say RDK holstered or was roleblocked

talk about sus lol
cant remember

Back