Day 1
The OP

Grammaton

Consigliere
Elden Ring Mafia

ER_HR1-WIDE_FHD-FINAL3-logo_ML-scaled-e1626667831634.jpg

"The fallen leaves tell a story.
The great Elden Ring was shattered.
In our home, across the fog, the Lands Between.
Now, Queen Marika the Eternal is nowhere to be found, and in the Night of the Black Knives, Godwyn the Golden was first to perish.
Soon, Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.
The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.
A war from which no lord arose.
A war leading to abandonment by the Greater Will.
Oh, arise now, ye Tarnished.
Ye dead, who let live.
The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all.
Hoarah Loux, chieftain of the badlands.
The ever-brilliant Goldmask.
Fia, the Deathbed Companion.
The loathsome Dung Eater.
And Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All-knowing.
...and one other. Whom grace would again bless.
A Tarnished of no renown. Cross the fog, to the Lands Between, to stand before the Elden Ring.
And become the Elden Lord."

Welcome to the game - Its good to reunite with some old faces, and a pleasure to meet the new ones! Hopefully this will be the first of many games here, and I trust you'll enjoy this one (If you don't, please save it for post game!

As there are players here who won't have played a game hosted by me before, I'll take a bit of time to explain our conventions also. Long time players familiar with my hosting can probably skip this part ...

- I reserve the right to adjust phase duration to suit my schedule and/or the game situation, but my priority is to deliver an engaging experience, and the best way to do this is keep the game moving.
- Replacements. If you need to rep out of the game, you MUST PM me in private. Any subversion of this rule whether intentional or not is subject to punishment of you and/or your alignment, up to and including a modkill. I have no desire to modkill players unless absolutely necessary, but this rule must be observed at all times.
- Also on the topic of replacements, I will endeavour to not rep in players who have already died in game, however sometimes this is unavoidable. I would ask all players to trust that I won't do anything I deem to be unfair on a particular alignment.
- Actions. When submitting an action, you MUST bold it, and where appropriate, specify who is carrying the action out. I reserve the right to disregard unbolded actions. Similarly, the act of bolding an action marks it as final. If there are roles still outstanding then you may change the targeting/usage but once all roles are in, bolded actions are considered locked and submitted, and the night phase will end promptly. For the avoidance of doubt, do not bold an action unless you are certain you wish to submit it as presented.
- X-shot roles are non refundable in the event of role failure for any reason
- If you possess some form of investigative or observational role, and for any reason a shot doesn't go through, you will receive 'No result' as your result. If you are, for example, a Watcher and your target receives no visitors but your role did go through, your result will be 'Target received no visitors'. This standard applies across the board.
- I use an action priority system to determine the order in which night actions are processed. This will be provided below, and is intended to reduce ambiguity and frustration.
- Vote counts will show the true number of votes (Vote Power) on a player

Game Rules

- Day 1 will run for 36 hours, and Night 1 for a maximum of 20 hours. Subsequent days will last 28 hours, and nights no longer than 16 hours. As above, I reserve the right to adjust this.
- The primary town alignment is The Lands Between.
- Please keep flaming to a minimum, a bit of edge doesn't hurt a game and I've no wish to directly become involved
- Angleshooting is strictly frowned upon, and as ever, I've designed things to make it unreliable. Cheesy pushes based on formatting of PMs, whether your character's quote is by them or somebody else, whether you got a GIF or a JPEG will not be reliable. Play the game.
- All communication with me should be conducted by PM, especially rep out requests.
- Unless explicity stated otherwise, all roles are night usage only. If unsure, please ask.
- Majority lynch.
- No night posting and/or posting outside of channels designated by me.
- Full claiming is permitted, but not necessarily advised. You MUST paraphase your role PM, copying or pseudocopying will result in death.

Sample Vanilla Town PM

Character
Vanilla Townie

Picture/GIF

Fluff

In this game you have no role.

You win when all threats to
The Lands Between are eliminated.
Action Priority

As mentioned, this game will follow a sequential action resolution, designed to resolve conflicts and make it clearer how roles will hypothetically interact. The action priority is as follows:

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
Hide/Commute/Untargetable
Roleblock *
Bus Drive / Redirect *
Framer/Lawyer
Miscellaneous
Kill / Poison / Arson
Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first.

Players Alive (7)

4. Phenom
5. Retrolize
6. Ekko
15. Arp Bladstrum
16. Evans
17. Dalton
20. Black Legged Dragon

Players Dead (16)

Aurelian was Godfrey, First Elden Lord, Bodyguard & 1x Duellist, Lynched Day 1
One Last Username was War Counsellor Iji, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
Poyser was The Dung Eater, Corpse Defiler, Killed Night 2
Ultra was Fia, the Deathbed Companion, 1x Hider, Lynched Day 3

Ratchet was Queen Rennala, 2x Bus Driver & Bearer of the Great Rune of the Unborn, Killed Night 3
TPein was Latenna the Albinauric, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 3

Tweet was Sellen, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 3
Rugrat was Mohg, Lord of Blood, Serial Killer, Lynched Day 4
RDK was Rogier, Scholar, Killed Night 4
CraigPelton was Lunar Princess Ranni, Non-consecutive Jailkeeper & GoFM, Killed Night 4
Soulkiller was Godrick the Grafted, 1x Janitor & 2x Grafting, Lynched Day 5
Doddsy was Radagon of the Golden Order, Godfather, 2x Framer, 2x Healer, Lynched Day 6
Tiara was Melina, 3x Watcher, Killed Night 6
Lethal was Hewg, 2x Benefactor, Lynched Day 7
Big Man was Sir Gideon Ofnir, Neighbouriser & Even Night Rune Cop, Killed Night 7
Alco was The Tarnished of no Renown, 3x Gunsmith, Killed Night 7

It is now Day 8.

Last edited:

Poyser

Soft as shit actually but I’m gonna give lethal a soft townlean for not ducking the thread for 30 hours and pretending to catch up. Him joining the thread instantly infers a lack of fear that I’ve come to expect from him as scum

Back