Day 1
The OP
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Elden Ring Mafia

ER_HR1-WIDE_FHD-FINAL3-logo_ML-scaled-e1626667831634.jpg

"The fallen leaves tell a story.
    The great Elden Ring was shattered.
    In our home, across the fog, the Lands Between.
    Now, Queen Marika the Eternal is nowhere to be found, and in the Night of the Black Knives, Godwyn the Golden was first to perish.
    Soon, Marika's offspring, demigods all, claimed the shards of the Elden Ring.
    The mad taint of their newfound strength triggered the Shattering.
    A war from which no lord arose.
    A war leading to abandonment by the Greater Will.
    Oh, arise now, ye Tarnished.
    Ye dead, who let live.
    The call of long-lost grace speaks to us all.
    Hoarah Loux, chieftain of the badlands.
    The ever-brilliant Goldmask.
    Fia, the Deathbed Companion.
    The loathsome Dung Eater.
    And Sir Gideon Ofnir, the All-knowing.
    ...and one other. Whom grace would again bless.
    A Tarnished of no renown. Cross the fog, to the Lands Between, to stand before the Elden Ring.
    And become the Elden Lord."

Welcome to the game - Its good to reunite with some old faces, and a pleasure to meet the new ones! Hopefully this will be the first of many games here, and I trust you'll enjoy this one (If you don't, please save it for post game!

As there are players here who won't have played a game hosted by me before, I'll take a bit of time to explain our conventions also. Long time players familiar with my hosting can probably skip this part ...

- I reserve the right to adjust phase duration to suit my schedule and/or the game situation, but my priority is to deliver an engaging experience, and the best way to do this is keep the game moving.
    - Replacements. If you need to rep out of the game, you MUST PM me in private. Any subversion of this rule whether intentional or not is subject to punishment of you and/or your alignment, up to and including a modkill. I have no desire to modkill players unless absolutely necessary, but this rule must be observed at all times.
    - Also on the topic of replacements, I will endeavour to not rep in players who have already died in game, however sometimes this is unavoidable. I would ask all players to trust that I won't do anything I deem to be unfair on a particular alignment.
    - Actions. When submitting an action, you MUST bold it, and where appropriate, specify who is carrying the action out. I reserve the right to disregard unbolded actions. Similarly, the act of bolding an action marks it as final. If there are roles still outstanding then you may change the targeting/usage but once all roles are in, bolded actions are considered locked and submitted, and the night phase will end promptly. For the avoidance of doubt, do not bold an action unless you are certain you wish to submit it as presented.
    - X-shot roles are non refundable in the event of role failure for any reason
    - If you possess some form of investigative or observational role, and for any reason a shot doesn't go through, you will receive 'No result' as your result. If you are, for example, a Watcher and your target receives no visitors but your role did go through, your result will be 'Target received no visitors'. This standard applies across the board.
    - I use an action priority system to determine the order in which night actions are processed. This will be provided below, and is intended to reduce ambiguity and frustration.
    - Vote counts will show the true number of votes (Vote Power) on a player

Game Rules

- Day 1 will run for 36 hours, and Night 1 for a maximum of 20 hours. Subsequent days will last 28 hours, and nights no longer than 16 hours. As above, I reserve the right to adjust this.
    - The primary town alignment is The Lands Between.
    - Please keep flaming to a minimum, a bit of edge doesn't hurt a game and I've no wish to directly become involved
    - Angleshooting is strictly frowned upon, and as ever, I've designed things to make it unreliable. Cheesy pushes based on formatting of PMs, whether your character's quote is by them or somebody else, whether you got a GIF or a JPEG will not be reliable. Play the game.
    - All communication with me should be conducted by PM, especially rep out requests.
    - Unless explicity stated otherwise, all roles are night usage only. If unsure, please ask.
    - Majority lynch.
    - No night posting and/or posting outside of channels designated by me.
    - Full claiming is permitted, but not necessarily advised. You MUST paraphase your role PM, copying or pseudocopying will result in death.

Sample Vanilla Town PM

Character
    Vanilla Townie

Picture/GIF

Fluff

In this game you have no role.

You win when all threats to
    The Lands Between are eliminated.
    Action Priority

As mentioned, this game will follow a sequential action resolution, designed to resolve conflicts and make it clearer how roles will hypothetically interact. The action priority is as follows:

Reflexive Roleblock / Nexus
    Hide/Commute/Untargetable
    Roleblock *
    Bus Drive / Redirect *
    Framer/Lawyer
    Miscellaneous
    Kill / Poison / Arson
    Watch / Track / Follow / Voyeur / Motion Detect

* If these roles interact in such a way as to create a paradox, such as a bus driver driving themselves into a roleblock, the bus drive will jump in priority and resolve first.

Players Alive (7)

4. Phenom
    5. Retrolize
    6. Ekko
    15. Arp Bladstrum
    16. Evans
    17. Dalton
    20. Black Legged Dragon

Players Dead (16)

Aurelian was Godfrey, First Elden Lord, Bodyguard & 1x Duellist, Lynched Day 1
    One Last Username was War Counsellor Iji, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 2
    Poyser was The Dung Eater, Corpse Defiler, Killed Night 2
    Ultra was Fia, the Deathbed Companion, 1x Hider, Lynched Day 3

Ratchet was Queen Rennala, 2x Bus Driver & Bearer of the Great Rune of the Unborn, Killed Night 3
    TPein was Latenna the Albinauric, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 3

Tweet was Sellen, Vanilla Townie, Killed Night 3
    Rugrat was Mohg, Lord of Blood, Serial Killer, Lynched Day 4
    RDK was Rogier, Scholar, Killed Night 4
    CraigPelton was Lunar Princess Ranni, Non-consecutive Jailkeeper & GoFM, Killed Night 4
    Soulkiller was Godrick the Grafted, 1x Janitor & 2x Grafting, Lynched Day 5
    Doddsy was Radagon of the Golden Order, Godfather, 2x Framer, 2x Healer, Lynched Day 6
    Tiara was Melina, 3x Watcher, Killed Night 6
    Lethal was Hewg, 2x Benefactor, Lynched Day 7
    Big Man was Sir Gideon Ofnir, Neighbouriser & Even Night Rune Cop, Killed Night 7
    Alco was The Tarnished of no Renown, 3x Gunsmith, Killed Night 7

It is now Day 8.

Last edited:
    Day 1 VC 1
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 1 Vote Count 1

Alco 1 - Poyser
    Evans 1 - RDK

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have ~30 hours remaining.

*Incorrectly formatted votes will be disregarded​

Reactions: RDK
    Day 1 VC 3
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 1 Vote Count 3

Evans 1 - Ultra
    Aurelian 8 - Poyser, Yoshi, Arp, CP, RDK, Alco, BLD, TPein
    Yoshi 1 - Aurelian
    Lethal 1 - OLU
    Ekko 1 - Ratchet
    Tpein 1 - Dalton

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have ~23 hours

* Just a polite request, and while I'm certain theres nothing intended by it, pls refrain from posting ITT if you are either dead or not playing - I've seen it before where players get legitimately spooked or change their perceptions due to outside involvment - I doubt it'd happen here but still, not good practice. *

Day 1 VC 4
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 1 Vote Count 4

Aurelian 9 - Poyser, Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, RDK, Tpein
    Lethal 1 - OLU
    Tpein 1 - Dalton
    CP 1 - BLD
    RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have ~15 hours.

Day 1 VC 5
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 1 Vote Count 5

Aurelian 10 - Yoshi, Arp, CP, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, RDK, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans
    Lethal 1 - OLU
    CP 1 - BLD
    RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian
    Tweet 1 - Poyser
    BLD 1 - Dalton
    Ekko 1 - Lethal

With 23 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have 5 hours 5 minutes remaining.

End of Day 1
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Elden Ring Mafia - End of Day 1

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Aurelian 12 - Yoshi, Arp, Alco, Phenom, Ratchet, Tpein, Soulkiller, Evans, Ultra, CP, BLD, RDK
    Lethal 1 - OLU
    RDK 2 - Ekko, Aurelian
    Tweet 2 - Poyser, Lethal
    BLD 1 - Dalton

"Twas nobly fought. A crown is warranted with strength! Thy strength befits a crown..."

Godfrey, First Elden Lord
    Bodyguard, 1x Duellist, Serosh

"I have given thee courtesy enough"
    elden-ring-godfrey-1.jpg

Congratulations, you are Godfrey, First Elden Lord, Golden Order Aligned! The first Elden Lord, and former consort of Queen Marika, you had three children with her; Godwyn, Morgott & Mohg. Formerly known as the bandit chieftain Hoarah Loux, you took the Beast Regent Serosh as your companion upon becoming Elden Lord to temper your bloodlust and grant you wisdom to rule.

Following the death of Godwyn, you and your warriors were exiled and became the first Tarnished – Marika no longer had use for Godfrey as all battlefield foes had been crushed, and ultimately took her male half Radagon as consort. Godfrey himself is said to have agreed to this banishment, seeking to rekindle the flame provided by the wars and battles he had fought …

You are a proud warrior, and will gladly acknowledge the strength and worthiness of your opponents, but now you seek to eliminate all challengers and take your place alongside Marika once again ...

In this game, you have the following roles:

- Bodyguard (You may target a player at night and protect them from regular strength killing actions. You may not protect yourself)
    - 1x Duellist (You may target a player during a day phase provided there are more than 12 hours remaining, and initiate a duel. This will create a second lynch for the day, for which only you and your target are options. Players must vote for who they wish to win the duel, and the winner will be announced upon the end of the day phase, with the loser dying. A tie will result in a win for you.
    - Serosh (If you are the last player standing on your team, your role will be updated)

Your soul is currently trapped.

It is now Night 1. You have a maximum of 20 hours.

Last edited:
    Night 1
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Elden Ring Mafia - Night 1

The Rune of Death has reappeared!

All players survived the night ...

It is now Day 2. With 22 players alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours.

Day 2 VC 1
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 2 Vote Count 1

Tweet 3 - Alco, RDK, Phenom
    Lethal 5 - BLD, Evans, TPein, Yoshi, Retro
    BLD 3 - Poyser, CP, Tweet
    Poyser 1 - Soulkiller
    Soulkiller 1 - Ekko

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approx 20 hours remaining.

As a bonus, relax to the dulcet tones of the Ancestral Spirit Theme:

Day 2 VC 2
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 2 Vote Count 2

Tweet 3 - Alco, RDK, Phenom
    Lethal 8 - BLD, Evans, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi
    BLD 3 - Poyser, CP, Tweet
    Retro 1 - Rugrat

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approximately 17 hours remaining.

*Will likely be my last VC of the evening.

Last edited:
    Day 2 VC 3
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 2 Vote Count 3

Tweet 2 - Alco, RDK
    Lethal 9 - BLD, Evans, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi, OLU
    BLD 4 - Poyser, CP, Tweet, Doddsy
    Retro 1 - Rugrat
    Ekko 1 - Phenom

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have approx 8 hours.

*Taking dog out so won't be available for any queries/clarifications for a little while

Day 2 VC 4
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 2 Vote Count 4

Tweet 1 - RDK
    Lethal 8 - BLD, TPein, Retro, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, Yoshi, OLU
    BLD 2 - CP, Doddsy
    Ekko 1 - Phenom
    Ultra 6 - Lethal, Arp, Rugrat, Tweet, Evans, Poyser

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have about 4.5 hours.

Day 2 VC 5
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 2 Vote Count 5

Lethal 6 - BLD, TPein, Ultra, Soulkiller, Ekko, OLU
    BLD 2 - CP, Doddsy
    Ultra 9 - Lethal, Arp, Rugrat, Tweet, Evans, Poyser, Ratchet, RDK, Yoshi

With 22 alive, 12 votes to lynch. You have 1hr 40 minutes.

End of Day 2
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    DAY HAS ENDED IN A NO LYNCH

ALL POSTING MUST NOW CEASE

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Lethal 3 - Soulkiller, Ekko, OLU
    BLD 2 - CP, Doddsy
    Ultra 5 - Lethal, RDK, Alco, Ratchet, Poyser
    Tpein 1 - Dalton
    Ekko 2 - Evans, Tweet
    Poyser 8 - Phenom, Ultra, BLD, Tpein, Arp, Yoshi, Rugrat, Evans

It is now Night 2. There will be an extended ceasefire and we will resume in a maximum of 24 hours.

Night 2
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Elden Ring Mafia - Night 2

He'd blundered and paid the price ...

War Counsellor Iji
    Vanilla Townie

"I’ve made a grave misjudgement. And I thought myself a capable war counselor… I’ll catch up with you soon enough, Blaidd. When I do, I only hope you’ll accept my apology." - Iji

Elden-Ring-Iji.jpg

Congratulations, you are War Counsellor Iji, The Lands Between Aligned! One of Lady Ranni’s trusted advisors, you betrayed your ally Blaidd out of fear that he wouldn’t be able to resist the influence of the Greater Will and would turn on Ranni … ultimately, this action lead to both of your deaths.

In this game, you have no role.

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

'No ... I am ... The Dung Eater ......'

The Dung Eater
    Corpse Defiler, Sustained by Hatred

download_(19).jpeg

Congratulations, you are The Dung Eater, The Pox Aligned! A truly evil, reprehensible and twisted creature, you nonetheless seek the end of the Golden Order and the Age of Demigods.

A psychotic serial murderer, you were sentenced to death by hanging, however you were chosen by the gift of grace to become a Tarnished. You engage in a foul practice of murder followed by defilement of the body and soul by tearing out organs through your victims bowels and consuming them, the result of which is the soul of the deceased can never reach the Erdtree, instead being reborn as an accursed Omen.

You wish to dismantle the Golden Order as presently constituted, and add the principle of the curse to the Elden Ring, so that the accursed become the majority and suffering becomes the norm …

- Corpse Defiler (During a day phase, you may target a player corpse and defile it. This will be announced in thread and will remove their win condition, make you stronger and render the body broken beyond repair. Your role will develop with successive defilements. Upon your death, all stolen souls will be returned (Win conditions reinstated).
    - Sustained by Hatred (The only thing keeping you going is your utter hatred of every living thing. If this is taken from you, you will die. This role is considered to be a status effect also)

You win when you have successfully defiled 5 corpses, and the Golden Order has been utterly defeated. You will leave the game instantly, and the defiled will be condemned to eternal suffering regardless of whether their alignment prevails.

Your safe fake is Merchant Kalé.

It is now Day 3. With 20 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have 28 hours remaining.

Last edited:
    Day 3 VC 2
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 3 Vote Count 2

Ultra 6 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Evans, Alco, Phenom
    Tweet 1 - BLD

With 20 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have about 22 hours.

*Last VC for tonight, next one in 8 hrs or so.

Day 3 VC 3
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 3 Vote Count 3

Ultra 8 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Alco, Phenom, Tpein, Ratchet, Tweet
    BLD 1 - Evans
    Evans 1 - BLD
    Tpein 1 - Lethal
    Dalton 1 - Ultra

With 20 alive, 11 votes to lynch. You have around 11 hours.

End of Day 3
  • Grammaton

Consigliere
    Day 3 Final Vote Count

Ultra 11 - CP, Rugrat, RDK, Alco, Phenom, Tpein, Evans, Lethal, Doddsy, Arp, Big Man
    Evans 1 - BLD
    Dalton 1 - Ultra
    Soulkiller 1 - Tweet

'Godwyn ... Is that you, dear?'

Fia, the Deathbed Companion
    1x Hider

"Great champion, would you allow me to hold you, but briefly?" - Fia

elden-ring-fia.jpg

Congratulations, you are Fia, the Deathbed Companion, The Lands Between Aligned! Before receiving the guidance of grace, you would perform an act considered sacred in your homeland which may be considered distasteful elsewhere – you would lie with a number of young champions, and then having absorbed a portion of their vigour, you would lie with the remains of deceased nobility, in order to give them life anew.

Upon receiving grace, you travelled to the Lands Between and upon learning of the death of Prince Godwyn and the persecution of Those Who Live in Death, you wished to act as their protector as well as restoring death to the natural order of the world, having been previously removed by Queen Marika.

- 1x Hider (You may target a player at night, becoming untargetable yourself. If your target investigates as anything other than The Lands Between, you will die. Also, if your target dies during the night phase, you will die also)

You win when all threats to The Lands Between are eliminated.

It is now Night 3. You have a maximum of 16 hours.

Back