• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
The fact that I voted neither xadlin nor TAT when I had the same amount of votes as them shows that I'm aligned with neither of them. The vote change from Magic to RDK happened because RDK was viable due to his vote against TAT. You arguing otherwise won't change the fact.

There was like 15 mins left or so.
You really think people would cfd rdk there?
Cmon now.
You saw the tie and left it tied too ...

Kobe

Paramount
There was like 15 mins left or so.
You really think people would cfd rdk there?
Cmon now.
You saw the tie and left it tied too ...
My wagon with 5 votes developed less than an hour, didn't see you commenting on that.

It doesn't make sense for me to vote EoD on either of my counterwagon when I'm aligned with neither. It is not my problem or responsibility to break the tie. Someone was bound to break it given the "Tie = No Lynch" rules. It is odd that you even suggest that I should be the one to break it.

Kobe

Paramount
...I will remind you that I volunteered this information, unprompted.
There is one thing that is quite itching though. A faction kill seems to have failed last night. You coming to the day with that information and a bit TMI with regards to flavor was quite interesting, at least, and should be for Hime to realize this as well.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
My wagon with 5 votes developed less than an hour, didn't see you commenting on that.

It doesn't make sense for me to vote EoD on either of my counterwagon when I'm aligned with neither. It is not my problem or responsibility to break the tie. Someone was bound to break it given the "Tie = No Lynch" rules. It is odd that you even suggest that I should be the one to break it.

I didn't see that
I showed up with 15 mins to go or something.
Maybe 30 mins.

No lynch is always anti town cuz it only benefits scums.

Magic

Resplendent
Really? Who did?
i'm curious, did you skip over every aurelian post?

like i can gloss over and actually look for more, but this a massive display of you acknowledging you didn't any of his posts and yet youre very confident in this question which is strange. not necessarily scummy, but just weird.

on top of that many people were outright neutral. i asked many people to vote for tat and yet very few did and instead either voted kobe or xaldin. would you like me to show you? im more than happy to help!

Magic

Resplendent
Err, ok.

Agree with that, and that is why someone broke the the tie and luckily we got a mafia lynch in D1.
who would you like to lynch kobe?

@John Wayne do you still want to lynch ratchet? can you give me some reads outside of that?

@Psychic do you really just think flower is scum or are you mad she put you in a duel?

Kobe

Paramount
who would you like to lynch kobe?

@John Wayne do you still want to lynch ratchet? can you give me some reads outside of that?

@Psychic do you really just think flower is scum or are you mad she put you in a duel?
I don’t see much resistance for Psychic or Xadlin wagons. RDK, Juliet and T-Pein would be my Top 3 for today.

Kobe

Paramount
who are your top town reads?

i should probably iso juliet.
I would also look at One Last Name. TAT used all his shots on him yesterday.

Town picks are Flower, Nat, John Wayne. You also look quite a bit better compared to yesterday.

Kobe

Paramount
I would also look at One Last Name. TAT used all his shots on him yesterday.

Town picks are Flower, Nat, John Wayne. You also look quite a bit better compared to yesterday.
[Change Vote Lynch One Last Username]
Wait, scratch this. TAT used his shots on RDK, not OLU. OLU also used his shots on RDK, and one on Juliet, though.

The vote stays for now.

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member

Day 2 - Vote Count 2 (up to post #1819)

Votes:
Tpein ->
RDK
BPD -> Aurelian > Psychic > Xadlin
Magic -> Magic > Tweet
Flower -> Psychic
Hime -> Tweet
Psychic -> Flower > Xadlin
Kobe -> Psychic > OLU
Natalija -> Hayumi
Tweet -> Xadlin
Juliet -> Xadlin
Ratchet -> Xadlin
RDK -> Xadlin
Xadlin -> Psychic
Prof -> Xadlin

Count:
Xadlin = 7
(Tweet, Juliet, RDK, Prof, Psychic, Ratchet, BPD)
Psychic = 2 (Flower, BPD)
Tweet = 2 (Hime, Magic)
RDK = 1 (Tpein)
Hayumi = 1 (Natalija)
OLU = 1 (Kobe)

Please let me know if I made any mistakes.
Votes displayed may not represent actual votes in play.

[Vote End Day] is enabled today.

Day 2 and Grand Magic Game 2 ends in a little less than 13 hours
Countdown

does the tags even work?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back