• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
im not doing any turns nor do i are what you note.
English please.
it's multi-scum.
Yes, you know I said this to you earlier too.
it's important to track who might be aligned with who as scum players can scumhunt and as melkor mentioned there's less reason to distance(although it definitely still happens).
Yes, and I said that. Why are you repeating and regurgitating the same things I said to you...back at me?
you taking "i see teammate potential in tat and aurelian" to such lengths is somewhat silly.
What lengths are you babbling about here? You brought me up as soft town reading TAT and have gone and tunneled on it both at me and to others with different posters. Therefore me responding is "going" the distance to let you say shit that isn't true? Is that how it works now? Don't think so. You can't push me as potential scum to someone else then when I act on seeing you say that, claim I'm over-reacting to it.

You are disingenuous.
there was no flip on you, i read you town based on play. i clarified with another person about your scum play in recent games because i saw poyser mention that you literally quit as scum on day 1 the last time you were scum as you were getting lynched again early game.
Poyser's comment is irrelevant.
1) he's not in this game
2) it was based off his own limited experience playing a mafia game with me the first time where WorstGen and NF have different concepts and metas when it comes to mafia
3) Its irrelevant

to be frank, i dont think someone that is that sloppy as scum would be playing as you are at the moment which is why i backtracked at all.
The only one playing sloppy is you.
You've already left tells for the next day and your attempt to tunnel plain sucks and comes off defensive with the posturing.

So far:
- you got upset when I didn't accept your town reads off the bat on Hayumi and Poison
- you disliked the fact I wouldn't recant on those reads in continued conversation with you
- you continued to still call me or read me as town because of my "aggressiveness" and what not with you, Hayumi, Hime, and Kobe
- somehow you go 180 degrees and switch that even when I'm also not clean reading you as town to putting me as a potential scum/non-townie role because I said I don't have an issue with TAT's play

So yes, these are the dots on you. The more I go back, the more you seem like you are trying to sheep people into taking your reads as authoritative and trying to blend with overlapping your reads with others.

This is why I don't trust you the most out of all the active players here. Your arguments don't have any real bite to hunt for scum with this kind of bad "logic" and you don't even have the self-awarance to realize that if one of your two most notable town reads, Hayumi and Poison, flip as scum, the same can be used to lynch you as well.

Magic

Resplendent
💣
I am town af

Competition thread?

You mean the box stuff?

Do I need a compelling reason?
:catbuff
If any better candidate appear I will give it thought.

I haven't really read much of the thread, but I'll look into it

If anyone don't mind giving a summary, it's most welcome. I am feeling dread reading 40 pages

tsword was voted for fluffing largely even with game content was going on. he claimed reviver. people unvoted because he claimed reviver.

kobe was voted for largely being absent and not contributing much outside of fluff himself.

xladin i think the same largely. he was in the second thread but not this thread and then did some few catchup posts. people didn't like what he gave and his absense.

im voting tat for his play around me being illogical. he knows me and how i play and yet the way he handled me felt like how a scum would handle me knowing if i ever pose a threat he could remove me.

those are the biggest wagons.

john wayne thinks ratchet is scummy and being overly performative. they've gone back and fourth. flower also thinks ratchet is scummy but it might just be out of spite as she did have him on ignore earlier.

i think those are the bigger things.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Are you reading this thread at all?
I was scum reading Ratchet and still scum read Ratchet now, idk why are you so confused about my read on him now.
I missed your reads post. I remember early you were just treating it as a reaction test and didn’t seem to want to scum read him. (Hence the Magic vote on you for turning to BPD & not Ratchet)

I think your claim leans Town, so lean Town on your slot for that, but I got the feeling Ratchet being sussed by others may be emboldening you here. (Would need to see if that read post you quoted came before or after others also sussed him to check that)

I don't completely understand what this bit is Prof's doing.
Like I get it's meant to be a sort of "reverse psychology" and by acting suspicious in a very blatant way, we're meant to assume he's town.

It just makes him look untrustworthy, and I don't really see how that benefits him.
Reading through the past 10-20 pages, my concerns with Prof haven't changed

Idk about TAT being scum, but considering how and why I've been inactive, I'm much more willing to believe that they're just busy.
Could be scum for other reasons though, i haven't looked too far into their posts yet.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Magic pretty much OMGUSSed without actually voting me, cowardly behavior. I'm happy right now with my vote on Kobe until I hear more from him.

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
Reading through the past 10-20 pages, my concerns with Prof haven't changed

Idk about TAT being scum, but considering how and why I've been inactive, I'm much more willing to believe that they're just busy.
Could be scum for other reasons though, i haven't looked too far into their posts yet.
It benefits me because it’s fun lol.

I hope as this game goes my skulker rp doesn’t continue to be your only lead. It’ll start to look like you can’t find any real content.

Magic

Resplendent
English please.
[/QUOTE]
im not doing any turns nor do i care what you note.
fixed

Yes, and I said that. Why are you repeating and regurgitating the same things I said to you...back at me?
[/QUOTE]
because you said i schizoed on you when it's obvious that im trying to think of who might be teammates down the line. also you stated there was only 3 things we could get from flips which is a bit absurd as there's a lot as i mentioned previously.
What lengths are you babbling about here? You brought me up as soft town reading TAT and have gone and tunneled on it both at me and to others with different posters. Therefore me responding is "going" the distance to let you say shit that isn't true? Is that how it works now? Don't think so. You can't push me as potential scum to someone else then when I act on seeing you say that, claim I'm over-reacting to it.

You are disingenuous.
[/QUOTE]
literally all of this. it was a one line statement that you've made out to be flip flopping on you lol. i didn't tunnel you as i have no reason to push you nor any desire. you literally brought it up to me and have kept bringing it up to me. you acted much earlier and this is taking up your entire focus. do you think im scum setting you and tat up? otherwise i dont get this.
Poyser's comment is irrelevant.
1) he's not in this game
2) it was based off his own limited experience playing a mafia game with me the first time where WorstGen and NF have different concepts and metas when it comes to mafia
3) Its irrelevant
[/QUOTE]
they're irrelevant to you, but relevant to me. you quit because you kept getting caught day 1 lol. that means im going to largely find your combative attitude towny because it shows you haven't enjoyed being scum lately and were caught relatively easily.
You've already left tells for the next day and your attempt to tunnel plain sucks and comes off defensive with the posturing.
[/QUOTE]
im not trying to tunnel you. im only interacting with you as you interact with me. youre clearly not my sole focus. tunneling is when you have a singular focus on a single player and keep hammering it in and do nothing else.
So far:
- you got upset when I didn't accept your town reads off the bat on Hayumi and Poison
[/QUOTE]
i wasn't upset.
- you disliked the fact I wouldn't recant on those reads in continued conversation with you
[/QUOTE]
i think it's poor town play.
- you continued to still call me or read me as town because of my "aggressiveness" and what not with you, Hayumi, Hime, and Kobe
[/QUOTE]
yes because i think based on the history i know you're weak scum.
- somehow you go 180 degrees and switch that even when I'm also not clean reading you as town to putting me as a potential scum/non-townie role because I said I don't have an issue with TAT's play
[/QUOTE]
yes i saw teammate potential in reading tat town for what i consider rather NIA play.
So yes, these are the dots on you. The more I go back, the more you seem like you are trying to sheep people into taking your reads as authoritative and trying to blend with overlapping your reads with others.

This is why I don't trust you the most out of all the active players here. Your arguments don't have any real bite to hunt for scum with this kind of bad "logic" and you don't even have the self-awarance to realize that if one of your two most notable town reads, Hayumi and Poison, flip as scum, the same can be used to lynch you as well.
most of my reads have come out before others. how exactly do you get the impression im trying to blend in at all. what is trying to sheep people into my reads? i am pushing a wagon i think is on scum. i think that's rather obvious. as far as my arguments not having bite i am at the same time asking others to join my wagon while also not having real bite? that doesn't really add up.

neither of my town reads were being pushed or suspected. you can definitely make the same argument against me, but i noted the teammate potential as it was in the midst of him being pushed.

Magic

Resplendent
antagonizing me for page 1 posts is not agenda? why didnt he do the same for the other people?

no it isn't lol. it's not like he did it out of personal grudge and i think he's currently doing it to kobe. i understand it feels unfair, but an agenda typically doesn't start from page 1. it would be like trying to get x person lynched because y is sus as you're trying to save y.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
You butchered the quotes.

[/QUOTE]because you said i schizoed on you when it's obvious that im trying to think of who might be teammates down the line. also you stated there was only 3 things we could get from flips which is a bit absurd as there's a lot as i mentioned previously.[/QUOTE]

You are being schizoid and making absurd heel-face turns. Acting like your behavior and random immediate changes in your votes, suspicions, and actions aren't going to be referenced in later day phases with how bizarre you are being now since my mention of soft-reading town from TAT is going to be up there. You repeatedly tunneled at me to others on that.

literally all of this. it was a one line statement that you've made out to be flip flopping on you lol. i didn't tunnel you as i have no reason to push you nor any desire. you literally brought it up to me and have kept bringing it up to me. you acted much earlier and this is taking up your entire focus. do you think im scum setting you and tat up? otherwise i dont get this.

"Do you think I'm setting you and TAT up?"
"Please ignore that I repeatedly just told you and other posters that Aurelian town-reading TAT means he could be scum-mates."

Honestly where did your comprehension go when you say things like that?

they're irrelevant to you, but relevant to me. you quit because you kept getting caught day 1 lol. that means im going to largely find your combative attitude towny because it shows you haven't enjoyed being scum lately and were caught relatively easily.

Your reference from Poyser is irrelevant and worthless because he's literally only played 2 games when I was scum on OLF in a mafia game. He's never played with me the decade + I was playing on NF. Why don't you ask BPD how I played as scum in Ekko's last hosted game on NF with the Heist game. You are gleaming your knowledge from a poster who gave side commentary based off extremely limited experience with me.

Therefore your information is bad.

[/QUOTE]
im not trying to tunnel you. im only interacting with you as you interact with me. youre clearly not my sole focus. tunneling is when you have a singular focus on a single player and keep hammering it in and do nothing else.[/quote]

I don't need you to continue and try and explain things to me terminology I'm familiar with. You referenced it to others, you said it to me, you attempted to walk it back now that I'm pushing you on it.

i wasn't upset.[/qote]

Not the impression I got.

i think it's poor town play.

Hypocrisy.

If you aren't willing to submit to the same standards of getting crucified or railed on for having bad reads while telling others someone another player can see as town flipping as scum potentially, you can't call it "poor town play" and absolve yourself of the same thing if you are put in the same position.

yes because i think based on the history i know you're weak scum.

You don't know anything because you've never played a game with me that I was scum. Still grasping at starws.

yes i saw teammate potential in reading tat town for what i consider rather NIA play.[/qupte]

>NAI
>exact same posting, behavior, and actions TAT had as a townie in the last mafia game, the Fallout NV one
Wrong.

most of my reads have come out before others. how exactly do you get the impression im trying to blend in at all. what is trying to sheep people into my reads? i am pushing a wagon i think is on scum. i think that's rather obvious. as far as my arguments not having bite i am at the same time asking others to join my wagon while also not having real bite? that doesn't really add up.

You don't know what sheeping or blending in means then. It has nothing to do if your reads or belief came before or after others, your behavior seems performative, false, not consistent, and the inability to accept the same standard of a town read player flipping scum not being as accountable for you as another comes off as suspicious as fuck. I don't trust you. I have even less reason to trust you now based off how much you haven't actually given me anything of substance to substantiate your claim I could be scum mate with TAT if he flips scum solely because I simply think him being the same as he was in the immediate last game as town is somehow a weird abnormality when that game literally barely ended a few days ago.

neither of my town reads were being pushed or suspected. you can definitely make the same argument against me, but i noted the teammate potential as it was in the midst of him being pushed.

No one was strongly initially reading Flower, Poison, or Hayumi as town except for you. I came after you because it was suspicious. There's all that is to it, and the same people pushing TAT haven't tried to set me up with a smoking gun by naming or implying I'm potential scum-mates if he flips like you did.
[/QUOTE]

MangoSenpai

King of Conquerors
I wouldn't mind a Ratchet lynch here, the guy was kinda apathetic talking to me, I feel that he does not have a towny attitude, I can vote for these 3 anytime Ratchet, BPD, Tat.
Just read his first post and tell me that it does not reeks of agenda, he antagonized me from the beginning, and the afk sheeps took the bait ofc, this is why I was forced to claim.
I understand your trife with the situation, but as one of the people who voted for you, I looked at the content that was available from you at the time, and it wasn't the greatest look.

Though from your perspective I can understand why you would want to lay low.

Personally I find it very difficult to read Ratchet, and as such I am always reserved when it comes to voting for him.

I feel more confident with Xadlin, or TAT maybe.

Not too sure on Kobe, haven't really seen anything of note from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back