• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Britney Spears GIF

what did you expect by asking that?
I trusted he would guess right.
Idk what I expected until I read your answer, "meh" is about par for the course

Flower

Gone.
V.I.P. Member
So yeah, 2 votes on Hime and 2 votes on Psychic by EoD should do the job. Anyone who doesn't know where to vote by EoD (afk players or whatever) can use their votes for this and help Town instead of wasting their votes. Rest should vote for whoever they wanna lynch.

Magic

Resplendent
Can't say I agree with your take here. You can have scum reads and feel more strongly about some than others, that doesn't mean that you don't believe in your other scum reads. In fact it's sort of nonsensical if you boil it down to which of your scum reads you end up voting because you can't vote more than one guy at a time.

I gave my reasons for why I feel bad about Xadlin and TAT (and a few other guys for that matter), and I've been open about the fact that I'd have been voting Xadlin from the start except he said he wasn't gonna be around so why waste my vote there when I can pressure my second best scum read?

Not getting particularly great vibes from you in all this
Would you like evidence of me catching scum using this exact same wagon analysis as this exact same thing isn't uncommon.

Magic

Resplendent
That's not really my point. If he's town, we can assume he's uninformed, yet his posting end of day was unduly confident on TAT being scum. He would, after all, have to be uninformed about the thread, otherwise he would know RDK was within reason (from his position, at least) to pursue a Xadlin lynch. Scum typically will only commit to a bus on a player when they can tie someone else to them, to make the best of losing a mate. I see that behaviour indicated here, and frankly I have an easier time reconciling it.
somewhat good scum will do that. im not sure i rate tpein to do any of that nor to lead as scum to achieve anything of note. like he's not exactly the kind of person to set others up and do anything about it lol.

he also had no reason to vote tat in the first place in that case as if he just never joined then tat isn't even in position to be lynched. i don't see him aligned with tat's alignment at the very least.
U asked for pressure on tat fgs

Don't come sussing it for me later. Scummy as fuck

I wanted to lynch Aladdin

Still do

i was asking for a lynch and i actually clarified that to you during the day. i don't vote for pressure. that's useless.

Magic what's your read on tpein
i dont think he's aligned with tat's alignment. i dont think anything else stands out. it's hard to read someone that is just deferring to yourself. id say it as more scummy if tat was town, but at the moment it's just null.

Ratchet

somewhat good scum will do that. im not sure i rate tpein to do any of that nor to lead as scum to achieve anything of note. like he's not exactly the kind of person to set others up and do anything about it lol.

he also had no reason to vote tat in the first place in that case as if he just never joined then tat isn't even in position to be lynched. i don't see him aligned with tat's alignment at the very least.
What I will give you is that he would have had to bus TAT reasonably early, and he has no incentive to do so instead of just voting Xadlin - that's a fair point. I would counter by saying TAT rolling over indicates that he had more or less told his team to bus him, and so it isn't impossible for Pein to be involved in that, but on the surface, this is a factor I hadn't given due consideration.

RDK

Marvelous
I don't know if I subscribe to tats team having been told to bus him

I think he just dipped hoping someone else would be lynched if he kept his mouth shut lol

Magic

Resplendent
What I will give you is that he would have had to bus TAT reasonably early, and he has no incentive to do so instead of just voting Xadlin - that's a fair point. I would counter by saying TAT rolling over indicates that he had more or less told his team to bus him, and so it isn't impossible for Pein to be involved in that, but on the surface, this is a factor I hadn't given due consideration.
sure, tat could have told his team to buss him but if tpein was going for brownie points for bussing do you not think he'd say a bit more than "idk why we're voting tat, im just sheeping magic" which is what he gave? again i find it hard to see tpein being aligned with tat because using it as leverage against others is pretty outside of his scum range i think and he didn't really go too hard in trying to get any town points for the lynch.

I don't know if I subscribe to tats team having been told to bus him

I think he just dipped hoping someone else would be lynched if he kept his mouth shut lol
tat dipped both times i started pressuring him. i don't think it's too outside of the realm of possibility if he said if his wagon doesn't disappear that bussing him would be a good idea. he knew i wouldn't exactly stop.

Ratchet

sure, tat could have told his team to buss him but if tpein was going for brownie points for bussing do you not think he'd say a bit more than "idk why we're voting tat, im just sheeping magic" which is what he gave? again i find it hard to see tpein being aligned with tat because using it as leverage against others is pretty outside of his scum range i think and he didn't really go too hard in trying to get any town points for the lynch.
No, I think he would be more concerned with, for example, tying others to his scum mate. I disagree that that's out of his scum range too, I don't think it's a high-level play either.

Magic

Resplendent
TAT and Xadlin both looked bad by play. I saw some players switch their votes from TAT to Xadlin and I saw it as nai. In a completed game of mine which was like 4 months ago I voted a scum player and then switched my vote to another wagon close to end of day and the player that got lynched flipped scum and I was on the other wagon.
both vadlin and tat could have been scum. it's looking for the teammate association.

and as far as WS/WF players go, it's a bit different due to context.

@RDK out of cursiosity during any part of day 1 did you end up agreeing with what i was saying in regards to tat seemingly disregarding the idea i could be scum? because i dont believe you did. but you are using a similar case against tpein which is what has me curious.

Magic

Resplendent
What do you actually think of Tpein calling you town as fuck though? Given that he knew it was multiball?

Doesn't that concern you at all

He slipped last game as scum btw (color slip) and luckily avoided lynch but he has these careless tmi errors in him
im not sure i replied to this or i forgot, but does this concern you because it's me or in general?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
So yeah, 2 votes on Hime and 2 votes on Psychic by EoD should do the job. Anyone who doesn't know where to vote by EoD (afk players or whatever) can use their votes for this and help Town instead of wasting their votes. Rest should vote for whoever they wanna lynch.
whats gonna happen to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back