• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalija

Divine Departure
There are several pages arguing about TAT being lynched and I have no idea what that accomplished. T-pein told me to go look back at those in specific when i asked if someone could explain what's been happening, and that’s what I got from it.
I'm going to have to go back further and really look into things for myself when I get the chance to.
You are wondering why we're talking about lynched scum? Uh, it's our biggest possible clue?

Hayumi

Illustrious
K sorry y’all, I haven’t been active at all the dp. Between work and school I’ve been stretched all the way thin. I saw the whole box thing and RDK and Tweet being highly likely TAT’s mate. Which one of the two is the better one to place my vote based off vc right now?

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
So do you scum read me (and the rest of the players there) or...?
thread play wise, i lean town on u (but i think i end up doing that every game i play with u cuz ur always active and engaged so i take it with a grain of salt)
claim wise, i feel a bit iffy
when we were scum together in GoT, u planned out ur fake claim (hider) early and acted like ur progression with reads and everything matched that (ur fake abilities)
and i believe u also defended scummy ppl in the thread (in that case due to ur fake ability usage) and told town to trust u until u could reveal ur claim

i just cant help but feel that this situation somewhat resembles ur fake claim play there

anyway gad idk on, chuck just subbed for him and i think chuck looks good so far
mango i gotta iso
tweet looking even worse from kobe's posts regarding the shooting results last dp

The X

Marvelous
What are your reasons for Pein and OLU?
Tpein is scummy as fuck this game and has some odd play around TAT D1, as described by Kobe.

OLU is default scummy and I haven't seen him really do anything other than just coast this game. Obviously, Always is just a forever impossible slot to read.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
K sorry y’all, I haven’t been active at all the dp. Between work and school I’ve been stretched all the way thin. I saw the whole box thing and RDK and Tweet being highly likely TAT’s mate. Which one of the two is the better one to place my vote based off vc right now?
tweet is leading rdk in votes rn i believe

The X

Marvelous
I'm kind of not feeling the Xadlin lynch anymore. Seems too easy an if he is an inactive wolf, not a single mate is doing much to try and help.

[Vote Lynch Tweet]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back