• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Unranked Archived Fairy Tail Mafia - The Dawn of Fiore [Main Game Thread] (Game Ended - Zeref Dragneel and Acnologia have won the game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
At this moment I have a pool consisting of:

2. Black Pegged Dragon
3. Kobe
4. Psychic
7. Magic
13. Hayumi

Alwaysmind and Dofla are neither there nor here right now. Mango too.
Outside of myself I think kobe is town too as stated above. Why do you think hayumi is scum? They have been largely absent since d1 I believe.

Magic

Resplendent
I'm accepting his explanation to my suspicion as making sense but it doesn't mean I'm not still sus of the convenience of it being the reason nobody has been resurrected and him still being alive
It isn't convenient as most everyone isn't ultimate yet. Convenient would be if it's late game and everyone is there but him.

Also if he can't revive there's not exactly a rush in killing him is there.

RDK

Marvelous
It isn't convenient as most everyone isn't ultimate yet. Convenient would be if it's late game and everyone is there but him.

Also if he can't revive there's not exactly a rush in killing him is there.
How do you know its his ultimate? Did he say that? As far as I know he's only claimed that he hasn't unlocked it yet...

RDK

Marvelous
Just reading back on tswords reveal. I'm kinda curious to a certain aspect of his claim now that I look at it closely

Dr_Professor83

Professional Troll
@Dr_Professor83 (Laxus Drayar) have died!

5-BA95-F78-9-A6-E-4-B6-E-821-E-084-A7-B5-FE66-D.gif

Magic

Resplendent
Ill catch you up.
Chuck cucked RDK out of ranking up.
Chuck was red.
Means RDK is town cuz he lynched a purple.

Tweet?
Think he is scum cuz TAT stuff + Juliet stuff.
Juliet flipped red too.
Tried to save him when he was gonna get lynched by his duel thing.

Some think kobe is the bad indie.
They think he assumed ratchet was his target cuz of how OP he was.
Rdk would not hesitate to buss an inactive fwiw.

RDK

Marvelous
Iirc it was a game where i bussed ekko in it that you didn't even play, and he was actually mute I think

Kobe

Paramount
What we need to solve:

1. RDK/Tweet lynch redirect from D1
2. Prof wagon in D3/D4

+ additional sus:
OLU (you guys know that AM needs to be vigged or policy lynched every single game. Don't give him a pass. Never. He has been non-factor so far, no contribution and coasting)
Doflamihawk (opportunistic wagon on Prof and simping Flower)
X (opportunistic wagon on Prof and pushing for Psychic's lynch after she was granted a kill shot in N3)

That duel shit does not clear Tweet. In fact, looking at the game so far, the people who talked about "duel" being a thing are: Flower, Tweet. Duel mechanics being a thing for two town-aligned people does not make sense to me. I don't think Flower should get a pass for her truth tell or whatever. I could see her lying if she intended to stop playing mafia (which she has been hinting at these past few weeks).

RDK

Marvelous
Magic here telling everyone to play wagon analysis and then straight up diminishing the person that pushed our only purple lynch more than anyone

RDK

Marvelous
What the fuck kinda request is this.

You want me to bring out my hand dandy notebook from 2020 and find you bussing an inactive.
Well yeah if you're gonna try and diminish my strong town play I expect you to back it up otherwise it's just insulting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back